It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The Establishment Preparing to Unveil Aliens?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

Sigh, another 2012 thread

Double sigh, another disclosure thread.

No disrespect to the OP, the post had a different slant on it but in the end its down to those two issues.

So will 2012 mean anything, well I doubt it, I think it will just be another date that has been hyped beyond belief but I'm open to the possibility that there might be some change, change in a positive way. My problem with 2012 is that it's viewed in a spiritual way and that offends and detracts from it straight away. I'm not a man of religion, I'm a man whose family were almost killed for it, I've suffered at the hands of do gooder nuns who tied my left hand behind me so I had to write with the right.

So religion has no meaning for me so if any event is going to be spiritulised then it has zero cred for me. Making it into a 'coming' only makes me wonder how much of the loony brigade are behind the promotion of this event. And of course we see the old trick of the belief system being employed here, something miraculous will happen but only those who have the highest belief will benefit and be chosen.....Tosh.

If aliens were coming here to make changes the chances are that the fit and young would be the first choice as they would be more likely to be able to adapt.

As for disclosure, why do people think that because there's a build up in the number of films, TV shows and UFO's being featured on news and discussion programs that it means disclosure is about to happen. Please get a grip and look at this logically. Are film makers and the studio's in the business of enlightenment, no, they are in the business of bums on seats and as every season they follow the fad of what the people are interested in, at the moment its UFO's so all the studio's are getting into that line for the money. TV shows are vying for ratings so do the same as the studio's, there's no hidden agenda, it's purely cash.

Do not look to the media to give you the truth you so wish to see, it won't happen.

Would I like to see disclosure happen if such a thing exists, well yes I would but should the truth be of a threat to us then perhaps not.

Brother, Religion and Spirituality are two entirely different things. Religion is often void of the latter, actually; and it has been used as a tool to create the very pains you have just described.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

Religion created god ..
Men created the word god

God is in the first place our Father and Creator
we dont need ANY religion to beleive in a supreme kindfull being
Faith is enought

Religion dont brink any faith ... it brings FEAR
and like Yoda once said

Fears is the path to the darkside Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Yet another date to disappoint us in the future. We all complain about hoaxers and liars because we only want legitimate and real stories. Why did this supposed group contact Kane? Of all the people in the world, why him? He says he has met extra terrestrial beings and left the planet? I'm sorry guys but i smell BS. Sounds like a Sibling of one of the most famous people to ever walk this planet trying to get out of his shadow to me.

Like most of you i am desperate to see some decent evidence but i think we are just as bad as the hoaxers for giving people like Kane the time of day. Lets give credit where its due and out the liars and scammers who ruin this amazing hobbie for us.

This is an interesting thread to be sure but i think it may be a little far fetched.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join