It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 Question about skull and Bones, Freemasonary info in return

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by seenitall

ask12b1

dos

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seveen
Again I ask you to show me where a threat was made.
It's pretty clear, actually. The phrase "Death to all Masons" is a threat of violence against individuals. It's akin to saying "The only good X is a dead X", for any value of X. It simply isn't acceptable.

On the other hand, the phrase "Death to Masonry" is perfectly acceptable. The destruction of an institution is not a threat of violence against individual members.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I skipped the dues, and just bought the sword off the internet. I have to say, compared to my actual battle swords, it's just a silly trinket

Wait, I thought the freemasons were the silly trinkets.......Yeah I'm pretty sure cus dont all you guys share one puny collective brain? Dont worry George Carlin, Ill finish your work!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by EddieBee

I doubt it, George Carlin actually demonstrated some intelligence.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider

You are absolutely correct. George Carlin mentioned how he couldnt stand groups of people working towards one goal..::cough::freemasons::cough::.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Who told you about the collective brain????

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I'm brand new to this forum, so apologies if this is one of those things that's been answered over and over. I don't want to be "that guy".

So for those of you who are high level scottish rite masons, if there isn't some malevolent agenda, why all the secrecy? Why the secret questions, symbols, and purposeful misdirection to new initiates?

Is it because of the more "closed-minded" groups out there? Has it been from a desire to avoid Christian fundamentalists who might take issue with your beliefs?

I started reading Pike and doing other research, and based on what I've learned (which is admittedly very little), I've learned that the Illuminati "god" is considered to be like a sacred architect, so does sacred geometry play into things for you?

What about the dualistic symbols, ie the sun and the moon? From what I can tell, and correct me if I'm totally wrong here, the masons almost worship both god and lucifer, or am I reading too much into that? Where does Aleister Crowley come into play with masons, because I'm pretty sure he was one.

One reason I have this whole lucifer/god theory is the theosophic idea that Hermes=Thoth=Enki=the biblical serpent. The idea is that Enki gave people the blessing and curse of knowledge, and as the saying goes ignorance is bliss. It is knowledge, and humanity's desire to be free that constantly and necessarily contradicts with the "goodness" of god. It's like the free will defense. Without humanity being able to choose to do wrong, love is pointless because there is no choice.

So that's my best guess at what freemasons believe. I have no idea how accurate that is. Let me know how accurate I am and please clarify things for me.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider

And a sense of humor.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by kellerman
My question is how to people identify Bonesmen? with a Watch, ring, etc etc. ? I would really like to know, and see a picture, no fake stuff either.

In return I will post information about what the Freemasons really do !! Yes my Grandpa's a member.

Originally posted by kellerman
reply to post by network dude

He would not like if I told any of you, nor would any other Mason, but every man has his price

Oh darn... No infos.

I have come across a good article from October 11, 2011 In the Wall Street Journal titled, Latest Freemason Conspiracy: Recruiting Younger Bros. It really is a good read, you even see a handshake

His lodge has 60 active members, 300 in all, and is adding more, most between 21 and 35. Nobody invites them; they just hit the Web site's "contact us" button. Each pays $450 for a ceremonial degree (tux required), dues of $300 a year, plus extra for coed paintball fights, cigar-rolling shows and Scotch tastings.

"The sacred order of the Scotch nights," cracked No. 19's 26-year-old senior warden, Adam Martin, as he and some brothers walked to a pizza place down the street. Mr. Endersbe pushed up a sleeve to exhibit his own devotion to Scotch knights: a Templar Cross tattoo.

The warrior monks of the Knights Templar probably didn't hide as stoneworkers after the pope excommunicated them in 1307; Mr. Endersbe has fun thinking they did.

Then again, his lodge does get petitions from "head cases," as he puts it, eager to enlist in the Masonic-Satanic conspiracy that's so well detailed now on the Web.

"They usually take out a $1 bill," he says, "and connect the letters in the all-seeing eye to spell 'A Mason.' "

Conspiracists will argue that only the inner-inner circles know what the order is truly up to. But when Matt Gallagher joined Braden Lodge, over in St. Paul, he did it for three reasons....

Read the whole article, I think it was good.
That was just a small portion of the article. But, this seems to be what you are looking for? (these aren't the droids you're looking for) Looks to be what they are up to. Just a bunch of naughty boys getting together to worship at the altar of Biiiil Schnoebelen, I kid.

And by Biiiil Schnoebelen, I mean something bad.

edit on 15-10-2011 by Ga522 because: punctuation

edit on 15-10-2011 by Ga522 because: To clarify make obvious

edit on 15-10-2011 by Ga522 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I'm sure this has been poted, but I'm too lazy to look for it

they submit a membership of the pledges every year with the Yale admin, it is a matter of public record who is a boner

and my father in law is a mason, so no need to reciprocate

consider this a freebie

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Livewithwonder
So for those of you who are high level scottish rite masons, if there isn't some malevolent agenda, why all the secrecy? Why the secret questions, symbols, and purposeful misdirection to new initiates?

Is it because of the more "closed-minded" groups out there? Has it been from a desire to avoid Christian fundamentalists who might take issue with your beliefs?
Not just Christian fundamentalists. Other extremists are often more dangerous. Masons have been rounded up and killed by the likes of Hitler, Hussein, and numerous other tyrants. It's still illegal in Iran and many eastern and african nations to be a Mason. Dictators are afraid of us; afraid they can't infiltrate us; and afraid that we'll bring them down. (And sometimes, we do...)

I started reading Pike and doing other research, and based on what I've learned (which is admittedly very little), I've learned that the Illuminati "god" is considered to be like a sacred architect, so does sacred geometry play into things for you?
Yes.

What about the dualistic symbols, ie the sun and the moon? From what I can tell, and correct me if I'm totally wrong here, the masons almost worship both god and lucifer, or am I reading too much into that?
First, there's no such thing as Lucifer. It was a typo in one translation of the Bible 500 years ago, and it's been perpetuated ever since. Some history for you.

And if you've started reading Pike, you'll see that in his opinion the duality is one... There's no evil force, ALL that happens, good and bad, is the will of God.

Of that Equilibrium between Good and Evil, and Light and Darkness in the world, which assures us that all is the work of the Infinite Wisdom and of an Infinite Love; and that there is no rebellious demon of Evil, or Principle of Darkness co-existent and in eternal controversy with God, or the Principle of Light and of Good: by attaining to the knowledge of which equilibrium we can, through Faith, see that the existence of Evil, Sin, Suffering, and Sorrow in the world, is consistent with the Infinite Goodness as well as with the Infinite Wisdom of the Almighty.

Sympathy and Antipathy, Attraction and Repulsion, each a Force of nature, are contraries, in the souls of men and in the Universe of spheres and worlds; and from the action and opposition of each against the other, result Harmony, and that movement which is the Life of the Universe and the Soul alike. They are not antagonists of each other. The force that repels a Planet from the Sun is no more an evil force, than that which attracts the Planet toward the central Luminary; for each is created and exerted by the Deity, and the result is the harmonious movement of the obedient Planets in their elliptic orbits, and the mathematical accuracy and unvarying regularity of their movements.
From Morals & Dogma, chapter 33. Emphasis added.

Where does Aleister Crowley come into play with masons, because I'm pretty sure he was one.
He thought he was joining a regular Masonic lodge in France, but he wasn't. So when he got to England and tried to socialize with members of the United Grand Lodge of England, he was rejected.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Livewithwonder

I think you have been reading the wrong Pike. You probably read snip its from Anti masonry websites, which will get you directed down the wrong path.

Masons believe in one creator. Some are Christians and believe in the Christian God, some are of other religions and call God Allah, or Jehovah, or Budah. Our belief is that the one creator is the same that all monotheistic religions claim. So in effect, we are all brothers. That way it eliminates the religions tension that has caused war and death for thousands of years. God is God, and it doesn't matter what you call him. Only THAT you call him.

As far as our "secrets", they are very few. the handshakes and passwords are it. The ritual is usually kept form the individual who will be going through the degrees so he can experience it first hand and have the best impact. But everything we are told to keep secret is on the web somewhere. Even before Capt. Morgan wrote is expose, the secrets were out in print. We keep them as a reminder that when a friend comes to us with a problem, his word stays with us as individuals and doesn't get spread a gossip. So we can be trusted.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join