It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"9/11 Truthers are same as those that celebrated the burning of the towers" - New York Post art.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
I didn't know the 'Dancing Israelis' were 9/11 Truthers.

Why SURE they were 9/11 Truthers!

...They told the truth about being sent by the MOSSAD to document the event .

That makes 'em truthers in my book any day!

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

That's Richard Gage, AIA. As in American Institute of Architects. You know:

AIA

National professional association of architects.

Oh I know who he is:

I'm sure if the AIA were vehemently against Richard's theories and didn't want his theories associated with the AIA, they would've dropped him, but they haven't.

Oh, I am sure they are just as thrilled with his invisible hush-a-bombs. Hmmm... invisible bombs.... invisible planes......

As everyone will notice from your posts, you can only attack the people because you can't attack the evidence.

Can you please point out what I got wrong in my above post??? ..... I didn't think so.

And while we're at it, that's Dr. David Griffin, Ph.D.

Um... put as many titles as you want. The man is still bat poop crazy!

Where's your Ph.D? Where's your engineering or architectural degree? That's what I thought.

I remain anonymous...like you.

edit on 27-9-2010 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma
Oh, I am sure they are just as thrilled with his invisible hush-a-bombs.

Not sure where you keep getting "hush-a-bombs" from. The following thread disproves that "theory":

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I remain anonymous...like you.

I'm only anonymous to people like yourself. My name is in the member list of Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice, as well as Architects and Engineers for 9/11 truth. I've had CNN do a story based on some of my research and there was a book written based in-part on some of that same research.

Those people are in the know, you are not.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
I didn't know the 'Dancing Israelis' were 9/11 Truthers.

Why SURE they were 9/11 Truthers!

...They told the truth about being sent by the MOSSAD to document the event .

That makes 'em truthers in my book any day!

Hi True,
That is true, but of course they had also to be both paranoic and delusional according to some. So just a co-incidence then that they did witness a event. Is there any known video documentation from those guys, and if not, what would they actually be doing?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 1SawSomeThings

Usama Bin Laden is wanted in connection with the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya. These attacks killed over 200 people. In addition, Bin Laden is a suspect in other terrorist attacks throughout the world.

FBI 10 most wanted terrorists

Notice that didn't include the attacks of 9/11? Why? Research this yourself... the FBI has no evidence of Osama Bin Laden's involvement in the crimes of 9/11/2001!

I simply cannot buy this explanation for one second.

On the one hand, we are told that our government and every TLA associated with them are nothing more than bald-faced liars who constantly use propaganda and lies to control the population.

Then on the next hand we are asked to believe that the FBI found Jesus and just had to tell us the truth about bin Laden and 9/11.

So, which is it?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
reply to post by Myendica

Yeah, true, but I thought he was from Texas, and I thought people from Texas are hard

He must be a whinnie then..

ah, but he was born in connecticut... so... cons who goto texas arent hard... not to say conecticut people arent.. just fake texas people are..

regardless, its horrible to say anyone who questions their surroundings to be the same as someone who cheers death..

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Not sure where you keep getting "hush-a-bombs" from. The following thread disproves that "theory":

www.abovetopsecret.com...

wind hitting a microphone... classic!

I'm only anonymous to people like yourself. My name is in the member list of Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice, as well as Architects and Engineers for 9/11 truth. I've had CNN do a story based on some of my research and there was a book written based in-part on some of that same research.

Those people are in the know, you are not.

LMFAO In the know? Know what? That your paycheck gets garnished weekly to purchase snake oil from Box Boy?

Where is this CNN story? I'd like to see what contributions you supplied them with.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

wind hitting a microphone... classic!

Yes, that is a classic. A classic, programmed response. You must not have watched the entire video. Were the witnesses hearing wind hitting a microphone with their own ears? Sorry, your made-up fantasies won't cut it here in the real world.

Where is this CNN story? I'd like to see what contributions you supplied them with.

Oohh, you must've missed the part that said "you don't need to know".

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
reply to post by 1SawSomeThings

Usama Bin Laden is wanted in connection with the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya. These attacks killed over 200 people. In addition, Bin Laden is a suspect in other terrorist attacks throughout the world.

FBI 10 most wanted terrorists

Notice that didn't include the attacks of 9/11? Why? Research this yourself... the FBI has no evidence of Osama Bin Laden's involvement in the crimes of 9/11/2001!

I simply cannot buy this explanation for one second.

On the one hand, we are told that our government and every TLA associated with them are nothing more than bald-faced liars who constantly use propaganda and lies to control the population.

Then on the next hand we are asked to believe that the FBI found Jesus and just had to tell us the truth about bin Laden and 9/11.

So, which is it?

Funny when you say that, Galileo...as a "truther" was in the same predicament with the clergy, nearly got done for it only he turned out to be right. Bin Laden on the other hand, who has no definitive character, is accused of many things, except the one thing that everybody thinks he is guilty of. He meets the CIA in Saudi not long before 9/11 ?? and he is "let go" wtf, not even Mossad had a go at him. So you want to know which is it? so do I.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

What ever you got to do to get them to shut up before Oliver Stone makes a goddamn movie and exposes the whole shadow government and our money making and laundering operation.
For old-glories sake will you shut those lights out, ignore the evidence and crawl here under the sofa with the rest of us until they quit. We have a plan.

They always have a plan.
It just never does turn out well FOR THE LITTLE PEOPLE.
But then the minions are always the first to die and the last to know why....
That's just life!

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   

It's fair to say what I said in my post: that they don't vehemently disagree. Just because someone doesn't disagree, doesn't mean they're endorsing. That's why those are two different words.

So you think it's fair to say that the AIA doesn't endorse Richard Gage's ideas?

I'm not sure they would throw him out for holding unusual views anyway. I don't think that's how professional organisations work, really.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Now, ATS member and co-founder of CIT will be doing a European tour to tell them that our government flew a plane OVER the Pentagon and fired off bombs instead.

Anyway... that's enough of my little rant.

bravo ATS I applaud you for your efforts on the truth movement.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I am really ashamed of being human. how and why we survive as a species is beyond me. I can't believe this New Yorker would write this junk, but i guess it has to do with the almighty dollar to pay his bills. Money is the root of all evil sadly.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
reply to post by oozyism

Bush is from Connecticut. He is all hat and no cattle.
Gives Texans a bad name.

now he has land in Paraguay. I bet he is building his new hideout there when things go sour for him.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Personally Im still undecided on the 9/11 conspiracy, although I lean towards the official explanation. I think that this "journalists" comparison of truthers to terrorists is pathetic. There's absoultely no relation here.

So much for non bias journalism

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
911 Truthers are the new Jews.

We demand a country of our own!

When logic fails, hate prevails.

Keep sputtering your propaganda, it will never change the truth.

That is a true hit piece. "if you think the government had anything to do with 9/11, you're a whackjob like Ahmadinejad". Really? What makes him a whackjob? That he is muslim? Or Iranian? Or is it because he knows Israel is using the US for their own purposes? How many wars has Ahmadinejad started? How many did Bush start?
Some people better wake up to the fact that the United States is inherently no better than any other country. We are capable of evil acts the same as Hitler or Stalin. The US attacked Iraq in an unprovoked and illegal war .
If that's ok by you, then Hitler's invasion of France was justifiable as well.
Americans have become blind to the double standards of our principles and foreign policies.
Small wonder they accept the OS.

edit on 28-9-2010 by Asktheanimals because: added commentary

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I agree with much of what you say, except for the stuff about 9/11 Truth, which I find risible.

Where does that put me?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
It sounds like you truthers have a horrendous image problem. Now, you can either get your act together, renounce all these idiotic "the gov't is secretly plotting to murder us all" claims and stick with your original request for another investigation...which is what you said you wanted all along...OR you can invent another goofball conspiracy theory to justify your prior goofball conspiracy theories which will comfort you in self imagined moral superiority and allow you not to be troubled by your movement's poor credibility.

We both know which option it is that you'll pick.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
This author is either a closed minded complete simpleton or is involved and has a duty to the US government. I am a truther and have been since 2002 and I do not and never have practiced Islam nor believed in harming masses of people in a terrorist activity, that is just nuts! The truthers don't reject the idea of extremist and terrorist but believe the Zionist Israelis and the Government knew about it....FOX reported tower 7 falling before it even fell. Langley AFB could've had fighters in the air way before the pentagon was hit and probably did already....to me there are so many things that just don't make sense for the "greatest" government and "strongest" military to allow this knowing we were under terrorist warnings before 9/11.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

It is hard to believe anyone really believes it was Osama...when did he even admit to doing it? Terrorists get their rocks off when they admit to an act. 9/11 was a sequel to the USS Cole being torpedod to get us into the middle east. The USS cole was struck by a terrorist torpedo? Do you honestly think these people who are using ak 47s from the 1980s would spend millions on a submarine to attack one ship? The plan didn't work, america didn't buy into it. So 9/11 occured, a day with CIA had a mission to study buildings being hit by plans for a terrorist act, FEMA was in NYC for a terrorist attack but who knows where they were when we knew days before Katrina was going to hit the gulf coast and it took them a week to show up. There are so many pieces in 9/11 that don't make sense.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join