It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No WMDs found. The lie that everyone believes.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
no WMDs found
www.informationclearinghouse.info...
First brought to the attention of the House of Commons by Labour MP Peter Kilfoyle on 26 February 2003, the Riegle Report details the findings of Senate hearings chaired by Senator Donald Riegle in 1994. The report confirms that when US Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld was a member of the President’s General Advisory Committee on Arms Control in the 1980s, biological materials were being exported to Iraq under licence from the US Department of Commerce. These included botulinum toxin and anthrax, later identified as major components in the Iraqi biological warfare programme.

www.gulfweb.org...
www.rense.com...

Eating in a restaurant the other day with my buddy, we were talking about Iraq and wondering who ended up with all the WMDs. The young lady who served us got upset. She had friends who had gone to Iraq and she knew no WMDs were found.
As a lie went, it was great and is still believed.

The US senate knew, the British knew, everyone but good old US citizens knew that everyone, the US, Britain, France, Germany & Russia, had been selling to IRAQ since the 80s, for good money by the way.
Britain is even trying the old PM Tony Blair in court.
Will we ever try G. W. Bush? Not with Obama in the White House. He'll protect George W. to his last breath.

This was a really good lie that everyone including the MSM got on and sold the US people.
Now that you know that Saddam Hussein had the stuff & it was covered up by the US, the question that follows is:
Who has it now?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I was over in Iraq, and from what I heard through the grapevine over there is that it wasnt that we DIDNT find any WMD's, it was that we DID, but if we came forward with that we would have to explain where they got them from which would have proved a little tricky....considering it was us and all our allies.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
So whats new here?

We in America know we were duped a while ago. So is this sensationalism?

Move on, nothing here but a lame attempt at star capturing.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
the wmd that were found were really old and useless. the weapons the us sold him were used or destroyed after gulf war. the weapons bush took us to war over never existed.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I still like how the coalition had to wait for Russian "advisers" to leave Baghdad. If memory serves me correctly they went to Syria after leaving Iraq. I believe the "better" wmd were smuggled out via Syria. Like anyone is gonna stop and search the Russian convoy
Not like Saddam never used any chemical weapons on his people or anything, I think the op is right about covering some butts.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The canisters that held the biological weapons material rusted away along time ago and were held in a tunnel under ground and was inspected by the UN. Those weapons were known to be there but the condition of them made it impossible to use or even clean up. So quit trying to rewrite history. Bush lied so did Rummy. The lied to Powell thats why he quit.

Bush even had a laugh at the world when he made his kiss my ass as I look for wmd in my office under my rug.

edit on 26-9-2010 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
channel.nationalgeographic.com...

Seriously, watch it, straight from the horses mouth.

edit on 26-9-2010 by Segador because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Seriously guys. Wasn't it a GREAT LIE!
It had everything in it.
Truth, lie & everything in between.
The news media still perpetuates it. Talk about an extra arm of the government.
And people still believe it.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Remember the huge Anthrax scare people where being warned about not long after 2001?

Now you know why Governments were terrified, they knew these things had been there, but who has them now?

This information is still important, its ok saying been there seen that move along, once you start believing that, then nothing will ever change, its only by adding small pieces together like this in the OP, that any and all truth will be found out, someone is responsible for what has happened, and it looks like a huge set up.

Don't you believe those who are really responsible need to come to count for what they did?

And I mean "ALL" no matter what Country they come from, as well as those who knew and did nothing to try and stop it.

For those who have already seen this, what about those who have no idea this went on, because they took control of the media, the crime that is going to War with lies and deceit for people to make money, is going to be paid for no matter how long they deluded themselves they can get away with it, for that to happen people need to know why they are going to pay, and they need to pay for every single innocent person killed in an obscene disgusting invasion, that only happened to fill the pockets of evil and greedy individuals.

So it is all relevant, and needs to be known and understood by everyone who has any trust in justice and the truth, otherwise its going to happen time and time again, and no Country is safe, this is a Worldwide problem, it has to stop.

edit on 26/9/2010 by azzllin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Doctor G

As always people like to leave out all the other countries who supplied materials for Chemical and other weapons to Iraq besides the US.

Britain, France, China, Netherlands, Belgium and Spain...

It's all here in Black and White

edit on 26-9-2010 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Doctor G

Absolutely a great lie. They should be made to answer for it. Too bad Obaman doesn't have the yarbles to take them to task. They are gearing up to do it again once they gain control of the govt

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I am fairly sure that many good old US citizens knew the US and its allies had helped Iraq acquiring chemical and biological weapons... and at some point nuclear weapons too, you know, when Iraq was a western ally because it was secular, modern and progressive unlike theocratic Iran. We knew but we didn't have any proof.

Nevertheless, Iraqi chemical and biological material was destroyed after the 1991 Gulf War. UNSCOM was in charge of the investigations latter replaced by UNMOVIC. IAEA was in charge of looking for a nuclear program. Investigations never stopped between 1991 and 2003, Iraq was in constant surveillance while suffering an international embargo and diplomatic isolation.
Hans Blix was the Executive Chairman of the UNMOVIC and has continually repeated at the UN, he had no proof of WMD in Iraq. As El Baradei, Exec Chairman of IAEA. Of course, you can never prove a negative. UNMOVIC had investigated sites pointed out by US intelligence and found nothing.
For some reason, documents were forged to accuse Iraq, remember the Nigerian Yellow Cake ?

No WMD were ever found in Iraq after 2003. If I am mistaken, I will be glad to be corrected and better educated on the subject. Only UN or US official reports please, no blogs

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
When you live in a world where TPTB claim that overpopulation is the biggest threat to the planet,
any human with functioning reproductive organs is a threat and a weapon of mass destruction.
It is a conflict in the world's minds.
Fractional banking needs growth every year to work, they are trying to force us into sustainable living of using less with zero growth while living in a fractional banking world.
Fractional banking and sustainable living cannot exist together!
My understanding is we killed over 1 million people in Iraq alone that had
functioning reproductive organs!

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Then again, if overpopulation IS such a bad thing, how come we aren't putting more into the space program? Last I heard, they were trying to CANCEL it. Hello? Where are people's brains these days?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Hogwing

Could have something to do with the cost of developing practical space travel (not to mention developing methods of locating habitable planets, terraforming a range of other planets, etc), producing that solution, implementing, etc being so hideously larger by comparison to the cost of war or just flat-out genocide through strategic bombing/gassing.

I mean - if you believe these groups have any sort of power or influence on the budget priorities of the U.S. and other major powers - that's certainly a reason why they would choose to cut funding for space travel by comparison to biological research and control thereof.

As for the WMDs - they were there. Many modern chemical and biological agents are not reliant on complex material needs. Since many complete agents are unstable and break down within hours - it's not practical to have barrels of them sitting around. Likewise, if you have to rely on complex chemical compounds to make these agents in the field, they become a logistical liability. Instead - the advances come in the equipment that makes it possible and practical to fit many of the processes that would usually take an entire chemical factory inside of a trailer and still be able to meet operational demand (put out enough kill-you). You can throw in some water, a bag of salt, and some commonly used fertilizers (which are broken down and the necessary compounds reacted out of them) and get yourself a barrel full of blood agent in an hour or two.

We found several stashes of devices and vehicles meeting the criteria - but it was never expanded upon in the media (it's not dramatic and sensational to explain to a bunch of viewers with ADD who don't even have to get out of the chair to change the channel). It's not nearly as dramatic to say: "Well, no, technically, Saddam didn't have WMDs.... but he COULD have within a few hours, if he wanted." But it's like watching reality television when you insinuate the administration lied and set us off to war. It's a nation-scale "your boyfriend cheated on you (... not really, I just want a chance with him)" scenario the MTV generation gorges itself on.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Why are we blaming George Bush? The man is clearly a puppet in America's goal for corporatocracy -- he was the stupidest person they could find that had a credible enough name to land him a spot on the senate. Sadly, we can't point fingers at anyone that we can see, they hide behind their curtains like the loaded cowards they are.

And Obama? You mean Bush with big ears and a tan, right? The only difference is that his fascist behavior attacks our own country with a "healthcare bill".
edit on 17-10-2010 by Brood because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join