It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you find your group here? Is the definition correct?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
This is a fine example of disinformation. I know it is old hat to some but for many, they might find that they are now a "conspiracy theorist" or even a "white supremacist" or an "anti-environmentalist".
Can you tell who you are & who the enemy is?
info.publicintelligence.net...
www.truthistreason.net...

Constitutionalists: A generic term for members of the “patriot” movement. It is now often used to refer to members of the sovereign citizen or common law court movement. Sometimes the word “constitutionist” is also used.

Council on Foreign Relations (CFR ): Along with the Bilderbergers and the Trilateral Commission, one of the three key groups that conspiracy theorists claim operate behind the scenes to control the world and to establish the “New World Order.”

Jack-Booted Thug (JBT ): A law enforcement officer (especially federal) draped in combat fatigues or other military or paramilitary uniform, wearing a ski mask or similar headgear guaranteeing anonymity, wielding powerful military weapons, and utilizing other military vehicles and gear.

Patriot Movement: The “patriot” movement is a general term used by its members to describe the collective movements and individuals on the extreme right wing. In one form or another, this practice dates back many decades; in the 1930s, many on the far right referred to themselves as “superpatriots.” In the 1960s and 1970s, it was common to refer to the “Christian Patriot” movement, but this term is less common now than then. Among the types of individuals that can be found within the “patriot” movement are white supremacists, sovereign citizens, tax protesters, militia members, and sometimes antiabortion or anti-environmental groups.

Survivalists: The survivalist movement feared a coming collapse of civilization, generally as the result of nuclear war, and tried to prepare themselves to survive it. Survivalists typically stockpiled food, water, and weapons, especially the latter, and instructed themselves on topics ranging from first aid to childbirth to edible plants.

Tax-Protest Movement: A movement consisting of people who do not simply want to avoid paying taxes but generally claim they should not have to pay them. The right-wing movement started in the 1950s and 1960s and has concentrated on interpreting the Constitution, U.S. law, and the tax code, in particular, in such a way as to be able to claim that most people do not have to pay income taxes. The motivating force behind the right-wing tax-protest movement was to find loopholes, actual or manufactured, that would allow people to claim that they had no tax obligation.

*The key criterion for inclusion of a term, phrase, or name in this publication is the likelihood that investigators and prosecutors may encounter it during the scope of their duties. The fact that an entry appears in this publication does not imply a connection to illegal activity. As an example, the location Waco, Texas, appears in the glossary. Investigators may hear reference to this location while working on certain antigovernment cases. Many terms and names appear under one or more individual entries. For this reason, a concerted effort was made to create a thorough index, allowing for a comprehensive search of terms of interest.

Al Qaeda (Al Qa`ida): Founded in 1989, al Qaeda is an Islamic extremist anti-American organization that grew from the Soviet War in Afghanistan (1979–1989). Its primary architects were Usama bin Laden and Ayman al-Zawahiri.
They left off that it was founded by the CIA under the Clinton administration. This form of disinfo is the easiest to put out. You just tell part of the truth.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Someone would have to be really stupid to believe that a Constitutionalists is a "terrorist".

I'm Anti-

NWO
Illuminati
CFR
Bilderberg
NAFTA
GAT

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Nope; can't find my group,have any other options?

Survivalism was my hobby 35 years ago - but - not in the sense of storing goods or collecting weapons. More along the lines of ... "if you were stranded alone in the desert with nothing but the shirt on your back" concept of survivalism.

I've kept up on CT such as:

I learned the original CT history on the Illuminati 43 years ago; the Illuminati which no longer exists except for copycat name groups. The term "Illuminati" is sorely abused in current day CT banter.

The CFR - the real power behind the President - remember Biden didn't want to be VP - he aspired to the REAL power - he wanted to be head of the CFR. For the USA; this is where the power is at.

And the Tri - Lateral Comission - old-timers CTs in the 70's said they would unite Europe into one country. People pooh-paahed the notion. Since then, they've done exactly what the old-time CTs said they'd do, starting with the Euro and then moving on toward a European government. Onward and forward they go.

The Bilderbergers - just a bunch of rich "has-beens" stoking their egos at a closed door annual to make themselves feel more important than they really are.

NWO - rather a bit late in history for people to talk of the NWO. It's HERE! It has been here. In fact, I see this current time as the beginning of the end for the NWO - a concept that goes back to WWI and WWII beginnings.

Constitutionalists is a choice? Like when G.W.Bush said about the constitution - "... it's just a goddam piece of paper." I don't see much of the Constitution left.

Jack Booted Thug - I'm a veteran - does that count?

Tax Protesting? Nah, economics are boring.

Al Qaeda? You mean those "freedom fighters" when the fought against the USSR and Papa Bush was head of the CIA and we paid them? Or Al Qaeda the CIA-puppet DOGS who finally caught on they were being used; and turned against the Dog-Masters - biting the hand that fed them? Or Al Qaeda - the rag-tag-a-muffins who now number roughly 80 in number according to our own intelligence agency? Or Al Qaeda - the one led by the 3rd or 4th Osama Bin Laden that we made? The disfunctional, factioned group that split upon itself, as Bhutto said, killing their own? Al Qaeda the ... and so on ... THAT Al Qaeda?

Hmmm, seems you left MY group out completely! My group is "concerned citizens"!

new topics

join