It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

most genuine UFO footage i have ever seen

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
How to post for sympathy stars and flags

Step one. Make a sensationalized attention grabbing headline
Step two. Look at library card and make sure you're twelve years old
Step three. Tell everyone on said post that you best friend has (insert subject here)
Stepnfour. Now sit back and watch the pig roast, eventually fading into the sunset

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Hi Spikey,
Its now been 15 days and 4 visits and each time ive mentioned the video and ive made it clear that i want them. My mate has agreed to give me the clips (with permission) once he gets it off his brother - thats progress to me..all i can do is keep asking without sounding too pushy.

I have also stated his brother should make good few copies and put it away for safe keeping or give copies to someone he trusts. At the moment he has a copy on his phone and laptop he has not decided what hes going to do with it.

Yeh I know i took a chance by posting and well aware what people here will think (or already thinking) if i dont get the footage. Any creditability i have here will go out the window and any future post (if im allowed to) will not be taken seriously and likely branded a fantasist or worse a liar.

So yeh ive made my bed and now have to lie in it - i guess talk is cheap and as ive said in my previous posts i will pursue this to the end whatever the outcome.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ArcAngel

'How to post for sympathy stars and flags'

Yeh that makes sense make a post without any evidence for stars and flags?

'Step one. Make a sensationalized attention grabbing headline'

I'll admit the title a bit sensational but im justing quoting myself and yes i do want people see this post. what wrong with that ?

'Step two. Look at library card and make sure you're twelve years old'

Not sure what you mean by that probably insulting nevertheless - sorry that my english and illustration is not up to your standard.

'Step three. Tell everyone on said post that you best friend has (insert subject here)
Stepnfour. Now sit back and watch the pig roast, eventually fading into the sunset'

Ok so others have posted before making a claim with no follow up what makes you so sure that this will end the same ?

Can i tell you when i will get hold of the footage..no..but how about showing a little patients if i dont come up with the goods then you can 'watch the pig roast' as you put it.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ArcAngel

How to make a post that makes one look like a jerk while trying to get stars yourself:

Step1) Copy the post I am responding to
Step2) Don't read the thread
Step3) Say something asinine, that you think everyone else believes.

Lastly, OPer ignore the ignorance.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Ok heres the follow up no one was expecting...yes..ive got the video clips!

NEW UPDATE
----------------------
Recorded on : Nokia N series phone (N7 or N9)
Date : 16th July 2010
Time : 04.28 am

Ive analysed the first video clip and think it might be a small insect inside plane window.

Anyway judge for yourself heres a link to the first clip :

www.filefactory.com...

The last clip kinda contradicts my small insect theory im still analysing it and will post the link shortly.

Any thoughts on this clip ?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
just about to download the clip, why not on youtube??

Will let you know what i think when i have viewed.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I have viewed the video clip and all i can say is, what a load of rubbish.

It is a video clip of someone filming from a plane window and nothing happening. Appears to have a bug or something for about 2 seconds but nothing remotely UFO about the hyped up clip at all.

Thanks for uploading nothing and be prepared for the onslaught.

Also there was only one clip.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Gregandgemma

Youre better off downloading the original file and viewing on your PC or even better large HD TV.

Ive uploaded it to You Tube but the quality isnt that good :

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
As per my previous post, I have viewed the clip, and to be honest with you, it is not a clip even worth watching.

Its a clip of nothing. From the build up you gave it, to which i have been actively watching since your topic inception, i was willing to give the benefit of the doubt when I saw that today, you had uploaded.

I should warn you that others will be on here soon, and they will be vocal about how they knew there was no decent footage.

One day times will change and hopefully we will get decent footage, when people say..............unfortunately, its not this time

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by anomalie

What a load of BS. You would have to be 12 to think that video even resembled a UFO, and you would have to be on some sort of drug to say that it was THE best UFO video.

Seriously, you should feel bad about this thread.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Well, I'll try to be polite...frankly, I was expecting something more spectacular after the big buildup.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Fair enough but you have to remember i watched the clips once a few weeks back on a cam phone it looked impressive to me.

I realise it looks like bug but im still obligated to post it here even if it makes me look like a fool.

I will upload the last clip and provide you a link shortly.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I think the OP is taking the p*ss. I refuse to believe that he thinks this bug is a ufo!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by anomalie

Thanks for taking the time to actually get the video you spoke of. I am not sure it's really anything but I will look at it some more. I just loaded it to windows movie maker...been playing around on that lately forgot I could mess with video! I look forward to the other one you have. Even if it isn't anything its still wonderful that you got the video

Now what really annoys me is those of you who are putting this person down for getting what YOU asked for. It may not be a damn shiny ufo with aliens waving hi but to this person at the time it was something amazing and they wanted to share, so what is wrong with that. He even said he is still posting it no matter what because he said he would so he is keeping his word. I respect this person even more for keeping their word and even saying it might not be much now. Why not look into something a little more before you jump all over someone else. How many of you would have gotten this video from the other person? Or would you have just gave up and let it die?

I give more credit to those who come out and try and show what they have filmed. The OP is just sharing what he saw. Can;t you be respectful of that fact at least that he furnished the video....what is on it is yet to be determined imo esp without the other video...

It could be a bug yes but it could be something else. I thought bug too but I didn't get all upset over it.

link   
I think at this stage theres no point giving you my opinion on this video so here it is :

www.filefactory.com...

link   
The guy said he doesn't care if he is made a fool of because he just wants answers.
No answers from anyone and the nothing to see here attitude.
Way to deny ignorance with facts guys.
You people truly inspire me.

Anyone care to pick the video apart other then lame posts with no answers??
I have no answers but I won't be as quick to judge without some facts.
Saying its a bug is like me saying its an alien....facts anyone???

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

LOL we posted almost at the same time!!
I feel ya.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

I did say that it appears to be a bug or something but i did give the benefit of the doubt till i saw it. The person filming just appears to scan right and left.,

In my opinion, nothing to see here.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
reply to post by mblahnikluver

LOL we posted almost at the same time!!
I feel ya.

Haha we did! Great minds think alike

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Your opinion is not a fact.
No facts means no credit.
I know nothing but am not about to say what it is because i have no clue and it is only my opinion so therefore its not worth anything.
Opinions are like bums...everyone has one.
Just stick to the facts whatever they may be....no facts means no truth.
My opinion could say its Superman...without facts my opinion is worthless just like yours.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join