It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Are Coming - Are You Ready For Disclosure?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SupremeKnowledge

I could say the same, but I'll leave it to the Mods

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalM
reply to post by MeSoCorny

Turn the lights off on the way out please..

Who in their right mind would turn off lights at a time like this. If the aliens are coming I want to be able to see what they look like. Besides, my shaky cam's night vision doesn't work all that well.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by SupremeKnowledge
If you guys are arguing about my theory;

No we are not

Then I suggest you read Albert Einsten's theory of relativity;

Thanks, but Einstein was wrong... google that you will see its becoming generally accepted

Where there is a huge hole in Electro-Magnetism and Gravity,

hole in Electro-Magnetism ...
Giant Breach in Earth's Magnetic Field Discovered - NASA Science
science.nasa.gov...

Gravity...
See Pari Spolter "Gravitational Force of the Sun" She says Einstien was wrong too

I am disappointed that you guys attacked Phage,

Why? How is he under attack?... Just not much else going on right now

When you could have just directly asked me about it.....

Its not about you
And thread is not about wormholes but DISCLOSURE. If ya want wormholes see "Stargates are REal thread

edit on 23-9-2010 by zorgon because: because Phage told me too

You seem to study physics,
So explain to me density...
Seems to me like you just Google things and paste links without fully understanding what you are speaking of....

edit on 23-9-2010 by SupremeKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tripple_HelixWhich makes perfect sense. But my question is- why are they all coming HERE?

Now THAT is a very great question... one I have not heard asked before...

I will pass that along up the chain... thanks

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   

I agree with the OP- About movies. It's almost like things are made to be more and more 'normal' via movies, it's putting the idea into peoples heads so that they think- "hey, maybe that is possible". I figure it's so that people don't freak out completely when they actually see it happening.

Now on to my point.... Have you seen the movie 'Dejavu"? (spelling?)
They actually explain a way of time travel and they make it seem so easy. They use a piece of paper to explain it.
Instead of traveling across the paper, it is folded to decrease the traveling distance. This is also based on the theory that time is not linear like we think it is.
You should watch it if you haven't yet. It's a great movie.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MeSoCorny

Its disclosure, you dont need a cam with all the TV stations reporting...

And it has to be dark for effect..You know, the spaceship slowly coming down in an errie light,
close encounters music playing in the background..Then the flashing colors in sync with the music...

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SupremeKnowledge
So explain to me density.

Density: The level of inability for someone to understand anything but their own view point

I think it also has something to do with why it hurts more when you dive into concrete instead of water

No disclosure anytime soon in my opinion..

Wormholes not only are real, but being used by current stargates and 'other projects' not within the scope of this thread

Time for bed... its been a hoot.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tripple_Helix

I agree with the OP- About movies. It's almost like things are made to be more and more 'normal' via movies, it's putting the idea into peoples heads so that they think- "hey, maybe that is possible". I figure it's so that people don't freak out completely when they actually see it happening.

Now on to my point.... Have you seen the movie 'Dejavu"? (spelling?)
They actually explain a way of time travel and they make it seem so easy. They use a piece of paper to explain it.
Instead of traveling across the paper, it is folded to decrease the traveling distance. This is also based on the theory that time is not linear like we think it is.
You should watch it if you haven't yet. It's a great movie.

Folding of space and time was my theory,
NASA gave 1 million dollars to the public schools in my city for it,
I was anonymous...
Anyways...

I said instead of traveling from point A to B linearly, instead we could fold time and space to connect the 2 points and travel instantly, like folding a piece of paper,
I won a nobel peace prize for that,

And then someone said if you fold space there would be gigantic gravitational forces destroying planets and entire galaxies

Anyways I am expanding on my theory,
and I am adding changing of vibrational state of matter using density alteration for gravitational/magnetic forces for travel, in a laser beam style, which would have A at higher density and B at low density which would attract at super high forces in a laser beam line,
Like a magnet

I want a Pardon of all my charges for my contribution to society
DjSharperimage

edit on 23-9-2010 by SupremeKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   

reply to post by Tripple_Helix

I didn't know there was a difference between 'proof' and 'evidence'...wow- I must be really stupid!

Well there is, according to Phage..

Proof:

Evidence or an argument that serves to establish a fact or the truth of something

Evidence:

Something that gives a sign or proof of the existence or truth of something, or that helps somebody to come to a particular conclusion

See Encarta.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Proof:

Evidence or an argument that serves to establish a fact or the truth of something

Evidence:

Something that gives a sign or proof of the existence or truth of something, or that helps somebody to come to a particular conclusion

See Encarta.

Thank you MMM, thats exactly what I posted..

Now please explain to Phage.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Proof:
Evidence:
See Encarta.

Thank you MMM, thats exactly what I posted.. Now please explain to Phage.

Please do not presume to post that I am in agreement with you.

It is self evident that you did not assimilate the simple concept as expounded.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Yeah..... I kinda already posted the definition on the previous page. But thanks anyway!

Nice...Well done! I wish you much success on your theory. It's a really awesome thing to try and wrap your mind around. Unfortunately, I have a lot to learn- I am no scientist so I am afraid I wont be very good conversation for you.

All this is very interesting to me though.
And IMO, I don't think we need official disclosure. Something like this will become clear to people as time passes. It's an issue that cant be forced. And yes, people will deem you a nutter until it's put into action. Just see Zorgon's signature. Kinda says it all.

edit on 23-9-2010 by Tripple_Helix because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Please do not presume to post that I am in agreement with you.

It is self evident that you did not assimilate the simple concept as expounded.

I presume nothing, the evidence is in your post and that's proof enough for me.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Reptilian? Snake People? Hummmm...

Why, I wonder or maybe "how" would be better, could any advanced intellect reside in the body form of one of the least intelligent of species? Reptiles have no foreheads folks. They live on autopilot all the time. They do not, nor are they capable, of thinking. They merely react to outside stimulus. They have not the space in their heads for the brain which an advanced entity would require.

So, what the hell is all this about anyway? It is a lot more fun to read of things that actually could be true.

Boring....

tt

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
For some reason the following videos came to mind.

The Scientist.....

Understood, no.....?

edit on 23-9-2010 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Its about time we focused on the strong possibility

lost me at "strong possibility"

thats a big IF. in a virtual world

IF ELSE THEN
IF ONLY THEN

what your actually asking is for congress to protect your arse because "YOUR AFRAID TO DO IT YOURSELF". and then they do that and you stand up and cry. there taking away my liberties.

make a rule
make a logical statement

. and guess what. .. its IF> ELSE

. to try , is always followed by FAIL.
abort,retry,fail are all the same thing
retry "is still followed by fail".

i think "WHEN IT HAPPENS". IF "IT HAPPENS"

haha. see i made a funny there. i used IF whle trying to make a point about it.

ok when it happens everyone will know how to deal with it, were not going to predetermine or preplan our responses and actions based on our own self interest. your just going to be ignored.
walk on.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
My goodness me people where are you taking this thread? its gone from ridiculing the OP to attacking members is this really the best way to respond?

I have just spent the last 37 minuted reading every post offline, I am entertained by the way the thread has been hijacked and steered in to the scientific arena. I have no interest in talking science, I have no interest talking physics. Everything that is discussed by science and physics is based around knowledge known at this particular time and constantly changes with each new discovery

It is apparent that many people are jumping on the backs of other members and are not really giving it their all when it comes to discussing this topic in its entirety I admit that alot of you are annoyed by the title but I make no apology. As I have said earlier in this thread I am not alone when it comes to personal experiences. Some call it ESP others Psychic phenomena I prefer to call it intuition. There are countless of threads on this board that try to convince people of the facts but what are the facts? what are facts? Is it factual that people can leave their bodies through OBE's ? is that a fact? I pose this question to Phage, the reaso being there are many people that hang on his every word. So I repeat for clarification is it factual to have an OBE's? can science explain it? Of course science can't explain it therefore, it doesn't exist right? wrong! I have experienced life outside of my body it has made me in to the person I am today, which is why I don't mind puting myself in the firing line all the time.

Because I have experienced this, the doors have opened for me on many many levels of research and experimentation with something that science simply can't explain and doesn't really bother. Therefore, when I read posts from members saying things like it doesn't exist because science says it doesn't factually, its complete and utter nonsense, as I know many other people who have had these experiences and when I read of peoples personal accounts on this site by the details in their posts I can see they are telling the truth.

So what I am saying when I don't want to talk about science and facts all the time I am not dismissing the fact that science is needed I am merely saying that there is more to life than science and facts as we know it at this time.

Think how your life would change if you saw yourself out of your body consciously? think how you would react with people saying it doesn't happen it can't happen you must be dreaming. Do you see where I coming from?

I am adding this post here as I want people to see me for who I am and not another person saying the same thing. There are countless of threads that cover the same ground on this site. I am trying to reach the mindsets of people that have had the same experiences.

We could all wake up tomorrow and there could be an independence day style craft above our skies, I am asking all of you are you ready? are you prepared for something like this? are you ready for life to change as we know it? are you mentally prepared?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
yes your saying.

"consider a strong possibilty of "IF"

and what your really meaning is

Think how your life would change if you saw yourself out of your body consciously? think how you would react with people saying it doesn't happen it can't happen you must be dreaming. Do you see where I coming from?

your charade is over.. im not going to "IMAGINE" if and what if end else only.. frell logic.
it only supports logic. not life.

how does anyone do anything.
without preparation and preplanned and predetermining all sides of the coin. c dents? rig the odds. you win.

your not even considering HERE AND NOW, gonna roll on with um yeah what joe said earlier yeah that was a good one.... "dreamers"

edit on 23/9/2010 by Ashyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by trailertrash
Reptilian? Snake People? Hummmm...
Why, I wonder or maybe "how" would be better, could any advanced intellect reside in the body form of one of the least intelligent of species? Reptiles have no foreheads folks. They live on autopilot all the time. They do not, nor are they capable, of thinking. They merely react to outside stimulus. They have not the space in their heads for the brain which an advanced entity would require.

So, what the hell is all this about anyway? It is a lot more fun to read of things that actually could be true.

Boring....

trailertrash, I am sorry to single you out but I wanted to show people what I mean by posts that are written without knowledge of the uknown (no offense) it is apparent to me that you have written the above without any knowledge or research on various topics such as egyptian mythology,myan mythology indian mythology, Naga and most importantly ayuasca, I assure you that your whole style of writing on such topics would change after you have researched and experienced the above.

edit on 23-9-2010 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-9-2010 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Interesting. My father used to work for McDonnell Douglas, then Digital of which acquired a division within MD and then was purchased by Hewlett Packard. Since he retired from HP, he was been tight lipped for his own reasons. Though I understand and respect his stance, he has provided myself since youth the freedom to explore the world at my own will and to come to my own conclusions/discovery. More importantly, he understands what I have Xperienced in my travels. He has an understanding/acceptance of the ET phenomena of which Is a reality. I appreciate this understanding as time moves on. To Be, or not to be.....

edit on 23-9-2010 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join