It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Nuclear Weapons Have Been Compromised by Unidentified Aerial Objects

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Pigeon Religion

I watched the entire video a few weeks ago. That clip was the most interesting part of the show. I am sure it will be called ball lightening or electrified swamp gas. Could be propaganda, being that it was allowed to be shown at all, to keep our minds off the sad state of the world. Misinformation is a valuable tool. That is the problem, all the misinformation clouds the truth.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Pigeon Religion

This testimony by Jacobs and Mannsmann and my dad witnessing a craft that he said he saw in the late 60s along with the book by Nick Cook are absolute proof that the US government has antigrav tech and somekind of incredible power source in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Tampering with our only possible defence in the event of an alien invasion is pretty scary.

Unless they are doing it to prevent our own destruction.

I wonder how many species in the universe have destroyed themselves once discovering E=MC2

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Just a quick post to add a link to a video on the subject of missiles being taken off line by UFO's.
Skeptics and P takers might find it interesting seeing as these men doing the reporting and describing were actually there at the time, and are ex- US military officers.

LINK: www.disclose.tv...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
Just a quick post to add a link to a video on the subject of missiles being taken off line by UFO's.
Skeptics and P takers might find it interesting seeing as these men doing the reporting and describing were actually there at the time, and are ex- US military officers.

the problem is....any sceptic will simply say they are lying...crazy or misinfo agents.

i wouldnt be so quick to dismiss the fact that they may just simply be telling the truth.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

The guys on Larry King said they weren't told they couldn't talk about it (I rmmeber one of them saying this at least) -- the ones who worked at the nuke silos. The guy who worked at the missile test range WAS told he couldn't talk about it and the footage was confiscated...

What does that tell you?

It tells me that they wanted the nuke sites incidents reported and they DIDN'T want the test range footage talked aobut.

I believe the test range footage proves this is US tech not aliens... and the nuke silo incidents the government wants us and the world to believe ARE aliens.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienesque

Originally posted by spikey

the problem is....any sceptic will simply say they are lying...crazy or misinfo agents.

i wouldnt be so quick to dismiss the fact that they may just simply be telling the truth.

You are very correct and thats what exactly is happening at this moment.

. 5 star comment.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Salusa and those other channeled entities are indeed correct when they said that they will not allow our militaries to use nuclear weapons. Now there is a proof to what they are saying.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
this is some uber-convincing evidence of ufo's, very cool

thankyou, S+F

-B.M

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Finally, we have people with credibility coming forward, to tell it like it is!

Think about it, nearly all technological civilisations across the universe may inevitably destroy themselves not long after discovering E=MC2. For the one or two that don't, wouldn't it become a prime directive of their civilisation to save many others from the misery of that terrible fate? I think it's quite possible... The universe would be a vast, lonely, empty place without some other civilisations to hook up with. As for me, I happen to believe, but then that's because I've seen them.

Of course the governments wouldn't want this to get out. Because anything that invalidates and nullifies the nuclear deterent would put one at a militarial disadvantage. Of course they would confiscate the tape. Perhaps this goes some way toward explaining why other countries and rogue states are being allowed to develop nuclear technology, since these 'interventionists' won't allow them to use them in aggression anyway.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I've said it before I'll say it again.......If your entering a lions den wouldn't it be wise to clip their claws and pull their teeth first? More weight to a fast approaching Event?........maybe, who knows.....
S+F...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
My 2 cents worth.

No matter what high tech stuff we have it is still no comparison to what they have.

The governments would take there nuclear weapons being shut down as a bad thing but it really is for the good of mankind.

There will never be total nuclear war and when TSHTF via volcanoes,quakes and Tsunami hitting together big time they need to have the capability to shut down all nuclear facilities over the entire planet where need be.

But golly-gee what do I know.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
My 2 cents worth.

No matter what high tech stuff we have it is still no comparison to what they have.

The governments would take there nuclear weapons being shut down as a bad thing but it really is for the good of mankind.

There will never be total nuclear war and when TSHTF via volcanoes,quakes and Tsunami hitting together big time they need to have the capability to shut down all nuclear facilities over the entire planet where need be.

Are you crazy? If I was the us gvt and my nukes were being disabled by some weird objects I would be very very concerned and would definitely not report any of it, imagine what citizens would think of their gvt's most advanced weapons being rendered useless by possible alien beings, as others said maybe their getting ready for a future event.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I remember reading something in a post's comments last week about 'broken arrow' weapons. I wonder what kind of propaganda ATS is up to now?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Maybe these UFOs are time travelers from our future attempting to stop us from destroying ourselves.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
My 2 cents worth.

Oh! boy hybrids are going to react to your comment watch and see.

You know a lot more than some, let me tell you this? Your spirit has told you this, thats your human spirit talking to you and thats the right answer, people needs to stop being afraid of everything and start taking action on their lives, we humans are very powerful and intelligent beings and fear, lies is what keeps us dumb down like sheep's.

But not anymore, YOU HEAR ME HYBRIDS!! enoght is enoght.

edit on 22-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
This has to be a fake article! If it's not then it's clearly proof of UFOs tampering with nuclear weapons. How can this not have more flags?

This is real, but it is not an "article" written by Reuters (or any news agency, for that matter).

It is simply a "press release" advertising a lecture to be given at the National Press Club -- a press release written by the people giving the lecture (The source is given at end of the press release):

SOURCE Former U.S. Air Force Officer Robert Salas, and Researcher Robert Hastings

These same retired USAF people have already given this presentation to other groups -- I'm not sure any new information is necessarily going to be presented during the Press Club seminar.

...and, by the way, there is already another thread (started earlier than this) discussing this lecture:
abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 9/22/2010 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
From the Christian Science Monitor today - Iran's nukes may have been shut down by a not-fully understood computer virus called Stuxnet. Those nukes have been computer controlled from the get go, so who's to say a virus didn't shut them down years ago. As for the hovering craft(s), maybe it was a proximity issue where the virus needed to be manually inserted into the likely closed-loop nuke control computer system - my thinking is though the UFOs were a US (testing) or USSR (malicious) decoys to distract the guards while technicians impregnated the computers with a crippling virus.

From CSM journalist Mark Clayton: "Stuxnet is so encrypted and complex that its exact workings are still a mystery. Researchers know that it's capable of infecting a computer without any user interaction, and that it can take over automated factory systems at its target."

Full link: www.csmonitor.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Here's a list of contactee reports with various alien "humanoids" going back to the 1950s.

One of the most interesting was the contact made by British Air Marshal Sir Peter Horsely with a human-looking alien called "Mr. Janus" in 1954.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Another good starting point for all UFO investigations would be the declassifed records of the 4602nd Air Intelligenace Services Squadron, which handled many of these.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join