It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nano, The Next Dimension [Video]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Nano, The Next Dimension [Video]

Nanosciences and nanotechnologies represent a formidable challenge for the research community and industry. World-class infrastructure, new fundamental knowledge, novel equipment for characterisation and manufacturing, multi-disciplinary education and training for innovative and creative engineering, and a responsible attitude to societal demands are required. This documentary film, made available by the European Commission, provides a glimpse of some of the many activities that are being carried out in Europe in these fast-grozing fields of research and technological development. This video was made available by the European Commission. January 2002.

Wow.
Its a trip.

This quote springs to mind: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.".
and then we have people that say secret projects are far more advanced ... that would really be something to see.

I was like this ->
thinking about the possibility's of this 'next dimension'.

edit on 21-9-2010 by GoodLuckCharm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Listening now as I clean house. Love this kind of thing from the looks of it, thankyou for my sons who are into this . Be back later to comment.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
If you listen to these scientists, they are concluding that we are on the precipice of a new age. My conclusion is that America will be left behind. Europe is investing heavily into this future, and the US is blowing $100 billion per year in Afghanistan alone.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this video Antar. I watched the whole thing, it had me memorized lol

And I'm definitely planning on watching it again.

"It's a small world after all."

Toni

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Sorry GoodLuckCharm, I meant to thank you for posting the fine fine video.

What a fascinating topic of science. The micro-world and the macro-world seem to compliment one another so well.

This information couldn't have come at a better time.

Toni

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Cool vid op shows what cab be done with this technology......though atoms are not as ordered as it shows in the vid, many things are possible from ridiculously fast and powerful computers, to anything you can imagine like that aids test they had at the end of the vid....and its not so much as making new things...as is making what is already there, more efficient. After all we all are whole worlds and colonies, of nano machines.

new topics

top topics

join