It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PharmaBurgers!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Just another worrying doping of the population, another example of 'Problem reaction solution' IMO. If we have to start handing out meds at a place that you choose to eat, then I'd of thought with any common sense we wouldn't be eating there!! Mind you I'm sure I'm not the only one who enjoys a 'Big mac' now and then!

www.youtube.com...

On another note I caught this the other day it's no laughing matter, but I have to admit well put together. (It kind of links in!?!) Maybe part of a wider campaign for the above. Same message but a different cause I have noted.

www.youtube.com...

Thanks to the guys pointing out at my first post being a double, I removed the thread but thanks for the response. I have to admit not much gets by this community! Keep it up!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
There is a thread from a while ago covering this topic but this is for all you visual learners!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
S+F

I can't believe this guy is actually proposing this! And he's a top researcher at this university? Amazing.

Here's a thought: Stop eating so much fast food that you need these drugs to stay alive.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Skippy_dhc

Oh yes, don't change your diet, don't start eating healthy...just take some pills and everything will be okay. And nobody in that particular industry hands drugs out for free, eventually you will pay, and it just may cost you your life.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I'll embed them for ya....

top topics

join