It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last Call For Freedom Documentary RFID, Spying, Data Mining..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I was looking at another video and ran across this video here.. Its a few hrs long but you can look at it on youtube or DL it from a torrent. I am sure this is able to be ripped without violating copyrights.

Anyway here is the installments for it.. a few..

This is the 1st 5 parts, you can get the other ones here.
Clicky Clicky!!

What this talks about is the many millions of ways that they are looking at who we are from mining information to watching us with CCTV's to RFID chips and more..

Anyway I think this would be a good conversation here.. I am actually suprised it isnt here yet.. The video on ATS..

edit on 9/20/2010 by ThichHeaded because: Fix a link

edit on 9/20/2010 by ThichHeaded because: Fix Title

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I am suprised nobody is interested in this, This here shows alot of what has been going on.. Alot I didnt even know about and I thought I was keeping up on how they are spying on us..

They talk about how these chips can scan anywhere we go..
They talk about personalized prices depending on how good or bad we are.. And on and on and on..

They talk about how NSA computers can crack any code in seconds compared to how it would take a home pc 2200 yrs or something..

Its just insane how some of this works.. They use actual news stories and reports of different verities.. If i had any energy to look into this I would pull up articles on this but I have heard this thing everywhere from Alex Jones to mainstream media.. They said recently that blackberry users are being spied on so.. I donno..

I guess this is what we get for not putting our foot down to say what we want and dont want..

I guess required watching for people should be that Movie Ants..

Anyway I await peoples responses..

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
S+F for bringing this to my attention!

When I get time I'll watch the doc but the 1st video is very scary and most people don't even know it's going on.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
After watching this I feel there is a need for an anti-wiretapping movement for the people by the people. For instance, a forum setting which solicits information on detecting and disabling spy gear on whatever medium in question. If this "legislation" is breaking the law then I believe it is not against the law to circumvent attempts to invade your privacy.

If you were to lets say mace a camera with black spray paint because you felt it invaded your privacy, would that be against the law? " Unmanned spy gear is a blatant attempt at invading ones privacy, which is a god given right without considering also a right protected by your constitutution."

Can you be sent to jail for disabling whatever spy gear is in your laser printer? Couldnt the company providing that laser printer, with the spy gear included, be held liable for aiding in the invasion of your privacy, conspiracy, and lead to massive class action lawsuits?

I believe we need to fight fire with fire and begin to sue tptb, all in the hopes of provoking a clearly visible disregard for the people. We've given them enough rope and now it will only take a tight knowt and the slightest kick of the chair they are using to maintain breath; the chair being the people. A violent revolution is not the way to go in these times, we need to assess the battle field and use the environment to our advantage.

But hey " if you have nothing to hide you have no worry", " See something say something", " if you see a suspicious package unattended notify the police", " your identity will remain anonymous", " if youre not with us youre with the terrorists" and wow is this the foundation of progress?

top topics

join