It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does this dream have a deep meaning?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
As I was with some people I know. I looked up at the sky. The moon full and bright and a dark sun were orbiting each other. Both spinning over the earth trying to overcome one another. Which at speeds scared me a lot. Does this have any meaning at all to anyone?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Maybe it has personal meaning in your life and it mixed with the things you are reading.
I know I have had some crazy dreams, last nights one is a perfect example but it had a lot to do with what I have been stressed out about and things I have read lately.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
You know, if I go to sleep inebriated, I often remember dreams about stuff swirling around and/or orbiting each other... Must be related to bed-spins. Was that the case???

edit on 20/9/10 by 35Foxtrot because: spelling

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Explanation: S&F!

Personal Disclosure: There are an infinite number of approaches one can take to try frame things for you and OL is going to go with the fun uplifting one.... The sun and the moon were just dancing together to the awesome music played by your awesome avatar,... so maybe play them some soft rock instead of thrash metal and they'll stop slam dancing in the mosh pit OK!

P.S. Follow your Avatars namesake and you'll be completely fine!

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

I'd say your conscious and uncoscious attitudes are competing, or are in balance or something like that. How do you feel in general? Balanced, imbalanced? Sun refers to the Christ (which refers to the self) in symbology. Dark sun may refer to the Anti-christ, i.e the shadow.

(You may want to check a recent thread of mine, for it explores these concepts)

If they represented such things, the dream surely is meaningful for yourself. Try to reflect the dream in your daily life. Interpretating other people's dreams is always risky business as I don't have a clue about your way of life. It is best when one gains sufficient knowledge to interpret one's own dreams. But I'd start with the conscious/unconscious conception pair...

-v

edit on 20-9-2010 by v01i0 because: 077

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
So is this part 1 or part 2 of this 10 part mini series of dreams that your having, it's there your just not aware of it yet.

top topics

join