It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pamela Stonebrooke's cancled book

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Hey everyone I am just here talking about the jazz singer Pamela Stonebrooke's cancled book "Experiencer: recollections of an intergalactic jazz singer".

The book was supposed to come out late in 2001 and dealt with her contact with multi/inter-dimensional entities and variou encounters she had. Supposedly she even had sex with a reptilian!

Her book was self-published and she supposedly sold some in CD form and for awhile it was available for download free off of her now defunct website "intergalacticdiva.com".

Has anyone here ever seen a copy of this book either in CD form or download? From what I have read about her and her experiences on the net she seems luike a fairly down to earth person aside from her experiences and the preamble toi her book contains some supporting statements by the now deceased John Mack, so that HAS to count for simething in her favor.

Sorry about the typos and spacing......I am typing this from my phone.

edit on 19-9-2010 by johnthejedi24 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-9-2010 by johnthejedi24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I tried doing some searches for the title "Experiencer: recollections of an intergalactic jazz singer", which you provided, but didn't really find anything. It makes sense, since you say that it was cancelled, though I was hoping to find at least something using that name.

However, I did find this book on Google Books. It looks as though it was written as part of the same series, 'Experiencer'. Perhaps you can find what you're looking for if you manage to track it down.

Experiencer: A Jazz Singer's True Account of E. T. Contact

Just in case you miss it, here is the book's bibliographical data:

Title: Experiencer: A Jazz Singer's True Account of E. T. Contact
Author: Pamela Stonebrooke
Edition: illustrated
Publisher: Granite Publishing, LLC, 2003
ISBN: 0926524623, 9780926524620
Length: 288 pages

Everything else I found on her seemed to be published by a third party. It's not exactly what you were looking for, but I hope this helps you.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Thanks for the info, as I said before it was never fully published although there were supposedly free downloads availble for awhile but now I can't find out anything about that.
Ah well, **** happens. I amy just see what I can do about emailing her.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
You can check on Archive.org. I haven't found the book online but at least you can get the site back:

Site

Archived pages

edit on 20-9-2010 by Radiobuzz because: fixing links

edit on 20-9-2010 by Radiobuzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnthejedi24
Hey everyone I am just here talking about the jazz singer Pamela Stonebrooke's cancled book
"Experiencer: recollections of an intergalactic jazz singer".

Has anyone here ever seen a copy of this book either in CD form or download?

I remember Pamela and I think she is living in Houston by now. Pamela is a beautiful blonde
jazz and pop singer but also an abductee or contactee she claims by a reptiloid being, a rare
story she told me when I met her. She made a CD-ROM with an account of her alien
experiences with photos, drawings and also songs she recorded, the title of the CD-ROM is
Experiencer “ A Jazz Singer True Account of Extraterrestial Contact” - A Multimedia Memoir.
At that time she gave me a copy of this CD-ROM as a gift and was going to publish a book
with the same content.

Unfortunately the CD-ROM is no longer for sale and Pamela is on treatment for cancer. She
is still sustaining her contact stories and hoping to record a new musical album. But you can
still hear a radio interview with Pamela Stonebrooke where she talked about her unique
experience. Just go to this link at radio misterioso and listen the interview or download the
mp3, Note - The second part of the interview is deleted.
www.radiomisterioso.com...

If you like to hear Pamela Stonebrooke singing you may purchase her album at a very cheap
price here or listen to short samples of each song. Enjoy.
www.cdbaby.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by johnthejedi24

You might want to try the Internet Archive "Way-Back" Machine to see what the site looked like a few years ago.

web.archive.org...*/www.intergalacticdiva.com...

Looks like it was up as recently as 2006. There might be some useful links there that will lead you somewhere else to find more information.

edit on 2010-9-21 by EnhancedInterrogator because: Tried to fix link. But ATS doesn't display it right. :-(

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
You should also try a search on Amazon for "Pamela Stonebrooke".
As well as a search (Google, etc.) for the book "Experiencer: A Jazz Singer's True Account of Extraterrestrial Contact"

join