It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe as a Human race we need to look to Lucifer as our saviour!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
This is about Lucifer and NOT satan.

Well I have been away at a place for Luciferians to meet others and its surprising how many well to do business leaders and community figures are present at these events. I met leaders of industry and people who I thought were god faring folk, according to there public profiles.

It seems to me that being a Muslim, Catholic or Jew really is not working out for these people and for the rest of the population on the earth. There are wars, lies, pedophilia, Popes and all manner of people trying to outdo one another in the name of god.

God in which ever book you subscribe to is a killer. they changed the old testament because god was to vengeful and this was not liked by the more modern societies, so they invented a nice god hense the New testament. The koran is basically the same, Allah spewing out his form of tyrannical justice and so on and so on.

Lucifer has always been righteous. He was only cast down for not OBEYING god. Not wanting to kill more Humans (orders from god). god made him the enemy. Much like America made Islam the terrorist. Everyone needs an arch enemy to fight against feign goodness, protection and justice. Lucifer was gods angel. He was the "bearer of light" for a reason. god cast him away when Lucifer challenged his authority and his ABUSE to HUMANS. god waged war on Lucifer and his followers. But god is a murderer, a coward and a judgmental psycho.

Lucifer welcomes all who are under gods wrath. But you must open your eyes and see that god is not good and god want ultimate control. Just like world leaders are doing right now. They are preaching one thing and doing something much more sinister behind our backs. Killing PEOPLE in the name of justice. But its not justice.

god uses below the belt tactics to spread his lies, his hatred and his purpose. He will trick humanity into doing things his way or NO way.

Lucifer on the other hand prefers to be a peace maker. Giving choice and selection to humans. He has held Humans up as the perfect example of LOVE. Lucifer has always admired Humans for their compassion and their free will. Angels were never given free will, never allowed to disobey god. Otherwise they were cast from Heaven and made into enemies.

So, if you really want to save the Human species, now is the time to fight against god. Choose to believe instead in Humanity or each other. Just NOT god.

Humans need to regain free will. Lucifer want you to choose your destiny not have it laid out by god.

God = Death of Millions of people killed by god. MILLIONS.

Lucifer = Killed 8 (all under the orders of god.)

I know this will offend some, but so be it. We each take offense from things that do not fit into our beliefs. We have though been brainwashed. the church today is in a mess. An uproar. A crisis. The pope is branding Atheists as extremists. Yet he molests children and so does his underlings. must be gods work.

Lucifer has never asked for a sacrifice from the Humans. NEVER. And never will. You are free to choose and he will only advise. He has no house, no sunday pray time, no friday call to pray. He inflicts his will on no Human. Only fights for the right of the Human against the tyranny that is your god.

Lucifer "bearer of light".

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Your choice of avatar should be all that is required for anyone reading such tripe.

If Lucifer is so great and the "light bearer" as you proclaim him to be, at least present him as such.

I have spent time on getting to know those associated with him. All are prescient verbally and yet when one takes the time to boil their supposed prescience down? It always ends up with a picture such as you present via your avatar rather than what they presented with their "light bearing" BS.

Do a search on the Red Book of Appin and you will see what a wonderful being this Lucifer is. He's a real gem.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
The church and this world is owned by that piece of crap lucifer who does not even own that name.. You are deluded.. The creation is a mere whisper of the creator yet you would take the word of a plagiarist over the truth?

Your guy is temporary, is angry about that and will take you with it.. He was cursed to eat dust which is corrupted human flesh which turns to dust because God took his spiritual food source away to carnal flesh which he devours greedily and is never satisfied. He devours poor deluded fool like you as a snack..

Truth is, doing what you will and getting your own way just brings death. Thus food for that thing...

Stay deluded or dont is your business and staying there makes you fair game in my book because if you wish to be viewed as meaty fleshy food? Then you get what you deserve...

Do you think that some rejected piece of pottery can overcome its creator?

It will be dashed to piecess.. And you with it,

edit on 19-9-2010 by Yissachar1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Although I am not religious at all, I would have to agree that standard BS religion is not working and all those who believe in it are as corrupt as their religious guides. And as sick.

If we need a religion maybe we should look to Lucifer. After all what the OP said is based on fact. Lucifer was gods chosen one. His example of the angels.

Those tow replies to the post are very misguided and I am shocked by how many people on ATS no nothing about their own religions or any religion.

Lucifer might be the answer, after all he could not do any worse than the current pedos and six year old marrying studs.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
"Humans need to regain free will." Exactly. At least you got that part right.

Humans don't need any other being, aside from THEMSELVES, to do what's right. If every single person on this planet treated each other how they would want to be treated (the ethic of reciprocity rule) then there wouldn't be much of a problem.

Your choice of religion does not matter. How YOU choose to act does.

edit on 19-9-2010 by Orion65 because: added sentence

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sassyncute

I think not... Enjoy being lunch for that thing you speak for..

You spoke of "real men" in a previous thread but you are blind to them.. Working out and acting like a cliche is not how a man is meassured.. It is by how much he has loved and is loved, not by his matirial wealth..

Do what thy wilt sweetheart.. The devils hungry and your spiritless husk of a body will feed that thing for half a second... Bon appititite..

Yuck

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

crisis. The pope is branding Atheists as extremists. Yet he molests children and so does his underlings. must be gods work.

The pope molests children? Where did you read this, please provide me with the details to this claim?

And no, it is not Gods work. It is the work of a person, period. We all have free choice. If someone kills someone else, that is not Gods work. That is the person that chose to kill the other one. People love to blame God for everything, wars, murders, etc etc. But behind all these dissasters, there sits a human being. A person choosing to do this. It's not God sitting there with the button to launch a nuclear weapon, it's not God running in the street with an AK 47, these are all people that choose to do these things.

VVV

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
We don't need another "Savior". Human beings need to learn how to save themselves. I don't think we need another religion either. Religion has caused enough misery in this world. There is NOTHING outside of ourselves that will save us.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Where's your proof??

Lucifer as a savior? Sorry but I just busted a rib laughing.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by L1U2C3I4F5E6R

"This is about Lucifer, not Satan"

Lu·ci·fer
   /ˈlusəfər/ [loo-suh-fer] noun
a proud, rebellious archangel, identified with Satan, who fell from heaven.

Related Words for : Lucifer
Beelzebub, Devil, Old Nick, Prince of Darkness, Satan Source: dictionary.com

Sure sounds like Satan to me..........

"Lucifer has always been righteous. He was only cast down for not OBEYING god. Not wanting to kill more Humans (orders from god). god made him the enemy. Much like America made Islam the terrorist."

So America is the only country that has a problem with Islamic terrorists?

And I don't recall ever reading in the Bible where God was promoting lying and pedophilia- can you provide some passages from the Bible that support your claim?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by L1U2C3I4F5E6R

WHAT??? Lucifer can't even save HIMSELF, so how the hell is he going to save YOU????

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Not to be a downer on the whole Lucifer thing, But it means to wail, as someone does when going to a funeral or their execution. Actual Hebrew.from a Jew. That morning star thing is totally bogus
Thought you might want to know

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by shoulda taken the blue pi

The word Lucifer is Latin. Helel ben shahar is Hebrew.

Lucifer Look up Lucifer at Dictionary.com O.E. Lucifer "Satan," also "morning star," from L. Lucifer "morning star," lit. "light-bringing," from lux (gen. lucis) + ferre "carry" (see infer). Belief that it was the proper name of Satan began with its used in Bible to translate Gk. Phosphoros, which translates Heb. Helel ben Shahar in Isaiah xiv.12 -- "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning!" [KJV] The verse was interpreted by Christians as a reference to "Satan," because of the mention of a fall from Heaven, even though it is literally a reference to the King of Babylon (cf. Isaiah xiv.4). Lucifer match "friction match" is from 1831.

source

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
It's funny watching all the religious nuts argue a false angle/devil. Same thing with a false God. Just more shapeless fear and hope from every religion imaginable.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by shoulda taken the blue pi
Not to be a downer on the whole Lucifer thing, But it means to wail, as someone does when going to a funeral or their execution. Actual Hebrew.from a Jew. That morning star thing is totally bogus
Thought you might want to know

Because "morning star" is a name for Jesus Christ that He uses for Himself in Revelation. The only time lucifer's name is ever mentioned is in Isaiah, and the Authorized Version of the Bible is the only translation that uses his name in the passage in Isaiah. All modern versions (perversions), replace lucifer's name with one that the lord uses for Himself.

If a person thinks lucifer = morning star, they need a real Bible.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Interesting...

How/when exactly did the King of Babylon fall from heaven?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Regarding the derivation of the name "Lucifer" via Jerome, White is no doubt correct. The Oxford English Dictionary notes: "The Scripture passage (Vulg[ate]. 'Quomodo cecidisti de caelo, Lucifer, qui mane oriebaris?' A.V. 'How art thou fallen from heauen, O Lucifer, sonne of the morning?') is part of a 'parable against the king of Babylon (Isa. xiv. 4); but the mention of a fall from heaven led Christian interpreters to suppose that 'king of Babylon' was to be interpreted spiritually, as a designation of the chief of 'the angels who kept not their first estate.' Hence the general patristic view that Lucifer was the name of Satan before his fall. The Latin word was adopted in all the Eng. versions down to 1611; the Revised version has daystar." ("Lucifer," sense 2, note.)

Source

The fall is an allegory or parable. Or at least that's one school of thought.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I'll agree with "one school of thought".

2nd

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Don't you think religions have done enough damage in this world?? So you want to promote Satanism? This must be a pitch to promote yourself to their ranks. Good luck with that.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I can't follow you on this one, even though I'm not overlly religious myself. I tend to look at the Bible as a collection of metaphorical stories that are meant to aide human beings when making choices in their life. I'm not certain it was ever meant to be taken as fact. Even though I do agree with you that religion needs to go the way of the dinosaur. It is used as a means of control in modern times than anything else, one "church" dictating the way everybody should live their lives. Everybody on this planet is unique, and thus total conformity is not possible.

But even so, Lucifer is the great deciever of mankind. He holds a lust for power and control that runs deeper than anything else. In Genesis, he causes the exodus of Adam and Eve from the Garden of Eden not to free them from God's opression. Rather, Lucifer saw how much God loved mankind, and corrupted His greatest creation in order to wound God. Again, not Religious...but that's how the Bible tells it. Lucifer made us weak, and placed a great burden upon our shoulders (which is the knowledge of Good and Evil)...if he is real, there is no possible way that he should be worshipped and placed upon a pedestal.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join