It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Approximately 12,000 People Protest the Pope in UK (ATS Citizen Journalist)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

of course looks dont matter but this guy who knows lol

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SupremeKnowledge
Thats great,
I am glad that people are finally standing up to that brainwashing cult.
Organized religions dont pay taxes, They steal money from people, They molest children, They demonize people, They start wars, and they make a mockery of god source!!

edit on 19-9-2010 by SupremeKnowledge because: (no reason given)

ya and most of the people in the protests are idiots themselves and no offense, they look pretty pathetic
why wont they protest Islamic brainwashing cult?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liberal1984
Personally I'm more interested in the fact 70,000 people turned out to greet him, www.bbc.co.uk... than about 12000 lefty hot heads, who turned up at the wrong event.
Because the 70k turned up despite the horribly negative, media attention, blackmail that has been used to greet this pope. The 10 million government bill is well spent, because the Vatican is spending more than this sum stimulating our economy. As for the paedophile craziness: This problem has been known to effect a small number of people for years, bringing it up now is the BBC-Newscorp way of punishing the pope for a lack of liberal values.
I don’t agree with much of what the pope says, but I do agree with the right for him to hold his views without being blackmailed-pressured by equally undemocratic, but far more powerful (and “evil” in other issues like war-CO2 bs) people, than any religious leader, ever will be.

95,000 people turned out to the Collingwood vs Geelong Aussie rules football game at the MCG on friday night - more than any match in the English football league - does that make Aussie rules more popular, bigger, more right ?

No - it does not.

Yes millions of people believe in God - far more than don't - does this make it right ?
Far more people for far longer did not believe in God - in fact God did not even exist until two thousand years ago. Further people believe that all swans were white - until they went to western Australia - does this mean they were right that there were no black swans - no - they just did not know any better.
Far more people believe in things other than God - FAR more people do NOT believe in the POPE than do. Does this make them right ? No.

What is far more worthy of consideration is the behaviour of the church - their track record - and that of religion. Basically it is pure evil in every way shape and form - that is what counts - not how many people were in the crowd.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LarryLove

great post
great pics
can you blame them for protesting? NO
with all the twisted views of the church and the sick people that work for them
its hard to believe they still have such a huge following
going to church is like playing simon says: sit - stand - kneel
(this is gunna be my quote as soon as i figure out out how to do it)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join