It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Handcuffed Him, Pushed Him To The Ground and Shot Him Dead!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
www.politicaltheatrics.net...

This of course could happen anywhere. The difference is this policeman will not suffer any consequenses other then a minor slap on the wrist for getting caught. It is murder, plain and simple and it happens every day in Israel and the West Bank. We only hear about it when there are witneses or video. The Israeli mindset seems to be that Palestinians are lessor humans and their lives are worthless.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Are you looking at this from a human rights point of view, Israeli law or another point of view? The article is rather short with minimal information and I only see a picture of a person's hands in handcuffs. Without further information regarding your intended point of view and other sources it's difficult for me to comment as my views can go a few different directions.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
The same thing happens in the US too. Welcome to democracy in the free west.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Three_moons

The point of the short article is the brutality that happen on an almost daily basis against palestinians. Sorry the article is short, I didn't write it. But here is a longer one for you.
www.ipsnews.net...
In this instance a 91 year old man, his 17 year old grandson and another fellow were killed for the horrible crime of tending their fields. After the killing the official Israeli line was that they were terrorists so the killing was justified. WHEN the IDF discovered the age of those killed they retracted the terrorist line. I suppose ONE point would be the Israelis do not put any value on Palestinian life.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by gem_man

The difference is this policeman will not suffer any consequenses other then a minor slap on the wrist for getting caught. It is murder, plain and simple and it happens every day in Israel and the West Bank. We only hear about it when there are witneses or video.

WHAT?!?

First of all, where do you get off making these far fatched statements?!

It happens every day? Really? Oh, please, I'd love to hear this one- Elaborate.

Secondly, the policeman will get a slap on the wrist? Really?
Why don't you tell that to this policeman:
www.haaretz.com...

Who just two months ago had his sentence doubled for shooting an Arab car jacker in what he claims was self defense.

Seriously, gem_man, you need to check yourself, you're starting to sound a bit brainwashed..

Think before you post.

With respect,
Eliad.

edit on 19-9-2010 by Eliad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   

reply to post by Three_moons

The point of the short article is the brutality that happen on an almost daily basis against palestinians. Sorry the article is short, I didn't write it. But here is a longer one for you.
www.ipsnews.net...
In this instance a 91 year old man, his 17 year old grandson and another fellow were killed for the horrible crime of tending their fields. After the killing the official Israeli line was that they were terrorists so the killing was justified. WHEN the IDF discovered the age of those killed they retracted the terrorist line. I suppose ONE point would be the Israelis do not put any value on Palestinian life.

Two completely different situations!

On the one hand you're talking about the police, and palestinians in the west bank, and suddenly you switch to talking about the military and the gaza strip!
All to prove your point..

Seriously, I'm getting tired of this..

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Heres one for you Eliad, in case you missed my thread on it
www.intifada-palestine.com...
These you have probably read in Israeli newspaper or heard on the news.
April 3rd- An Israeli settler ran over Samar Radwan 17 years old in eastern Hebron.
April 5th The settlers of Kriat Shmona burned a Palestinian to death. On the same day settlers poured scalding hot water over the face and body of Munjed basharat, 26.
April 11th An Israeli settler ran over a Palestinian child in Laban, west of Ramallah.
April 27th IDF forces killed a young man by the name of Ali Sweiti, maimed his dead body and gouged out his eyes.
These are ONLY a few of the brutal incidents committed by Israelis against the Palestinians in April of this year.
SO, when I say it happens on an almost daily basis it's TRUE>

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

No, this is just four cases in one months- 3 done by settlers, and one by soldiers, nothing about cops. Again you bring a mish mash of anacdotes to streangthen your weak arguement that cops kill Palestinians every day.

And no, I haven't heard of these.. Doesn't mean they didn't happen, I just don't read the news that often.. And even if they weren't reported, doesn't mean that they didn't happen..

But keep in mind that just because they ended up on some blog or some "informal" new site, doesn't mean that they did happen..
News articles are faked, doctored and edited all the time in the name of a greater purpose..

I wouldn't believe all I read on blogs, why should you?

Have you ever been to Israel? Ever talked to soldiers? I can tell you no soldier would do the things you've described..

Can we stop it with all the unconfirmed reports?
(If they have been confirmed by a credible news source just post it)..

And can you all stop just assuming that Israel is guilty?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Still the point about the apparent value of a Palestinian life in the eyes of many Israelis stands, however well you attack an obviously rhetorical point.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

This of course could happen anywhere. The difference is this policeman will not suffer any consequenses other then a minor slap on the wrist for getting caught. It is murder, plain and simple and it happens every day in Israel and the West Bank. We only hear about it when there are witneses or video. The Israeli mindset seems to be that Palestinians are lessor humans and their lives are worthless.

Not just Palestinians. In some respects, the Palestinian cause actually masks a greater truth: Jewish scriptures call non-Jews Goyim, which means unclean.

Non-Jewish human life means absolutely nothing to these people. Here are some quotes from the Talmud:

Source: www.rense.com...

To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.

Libbre David 37

A Jew should and must make a false oath when the Goyim asks if our books contain anything against them.

Szaaloth-Utszabot, The Book of Jore Dia 17

The Feast of Tabernacles is the period when Israel triumphs over the other people of the world. That is why during this feast we seize the loulab and carry it as a trophy to show that we have conquered all other peoples, known as "populace"...

Zohar, Toldoth Noah 63b

When a Jew has a Gentile in his clutches, another Jew may go to the same Gentile, lend him money and in turn deceive him, so that the Gentile shall be ruined. For the property of a Gentile, according to our law, belongs to no one, and the first Jew that passes has full right to seize it.

Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 156

If it can be proven that someone has given the money of Israelites to the Goyim, a way must be found after prudent consideration to wipe him off the face of the earth.

Choschen Hamm 388, 15

That the Jewish nation is the only nation selected by God, while all the remaining ones are contemptible and hateful.

That all property of other nations belongs to the Jewish nation, which consequently is entitled to seize upon it without any scruples. An orthodox Jew is not bound to observe principles of morality towards people of other tribes. He may act contrary to morality, if profitable to himself or to Jews in general.

A Jew may rob a Goy, he may cheat him over a bill, which should not be perceived by him, otherwise the name of God would become dishonoured.

Other sources:
www.youtube.com...

www.honestmediatoday.com...

This is the attitude which informs the genocide of the Palestinians, and the Zionist vicious and brutal attempts to exterminate 2/3 of the world population, and why the Big Banksters, run by Zionists, are stealing every penny they can from the people of the world.

Next time you hear of an Israeli soldier not getting into trouble for crimes against Palestinians, or crimes against those on the Aid Flotilla, remember these words.

Next time you pay tax, remember these quotes. Taxation is a financial scam. All our tax money goes to paying only the INTEREST on the national debt, money which was created out of thin air by the PRIVATE Zionist controlled Bankster group, known as the Federal Reserve, and then 'loaned' to the nation with interest. The interest payment is what our taxes are.

Next time you hear of Monstanto poisoning our food and our earth, think of these words.

Next time you hear of Jewish lobbying the government, think of these words.

Next time you listen to the Jewish controlled media, remember these words.

Next time you suspect you are being lied to, remember it's ok for Jews to lie to Goyim, it's in the Talmud.

Next time you hear of someone's mortgage being foreclosed, remember these words.

Next time you hear from 9/11 truthers, remember these words.

Remember these words when you read about the publication which encourages paedophilia.
www.tpuc.org...

edit on 19-9-2010 by wcitizen because: syntax

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eliad
reply to post by gem_man

No, this is just four cases in one months- 3 done by settlers, and one by soldiers, nothing about cops. Again you bring a mish mash of anacdotes to streangthen your weak arguement that cops kill Palestinians every day.

And no, I haven't heard of these.. Doesn't mean they didn't happen, I just don't read the news that often.. And even if they weren't reported, doesn't mean that they didn't happen..

But keep in mind that just because they ended up on some blog or some "informal" new site, doesn't mean that they did happen..
News articles are faked, doctored and edited all the time in the name of a greater purpose..

I wouldn't believe all I read on blogs, why should you?

Have you ever been to Israel? Ever talked to soldiers? I can tell you no soldier would do the things you've described..

Can we stop it with all the unconfirmed reports?
(If they have been confirmed by a credible news source just post it)..

And can you all stop just assuming that Israel is guilty?

'JUST' four cases in one month. That's ok then, only four, nothing to worry about. I wonder if their families feel the same.

The brutality of the Israeli police, even against Israelis who protest the settlements, is documented by Haaretz
www.haaretz.com...

See also:

Jewish Racism and Political Police, by Roy Tov.
www.roytov.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

How do you figure that out?

They identified a threat. It is not uncommon for terrorists to lauch rockets from those locations, and these things end in seconds- If this had been a rocket launcher squad that rocket would have been launched in a few seconds.

Besides we don't know the whole story, we don't know what the soldiers in the field saw, and where they were aiming, we only get the IDF's side, and the Palestinian side, and I'm tired of everyone always immideately assuming that the IDF is lying.

Are you claiming that Hamas doesn't lie?

Enough..

The truth is you don't even know what happened there, were they killed due to direct fire or in the crossfire, were they IDed as a threat, or just shot at.

You just gladly assume the IDF is in the wrong, when the fact is that the minute that Hamas starts wearing a uniform of some sort there will be no more civilian casualties like this.
See, our soldiers don't hide behind civilian clothing.

With respect,
Eliad.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Not just Palestinians. In some respects, the Palestinian cause actually masks a greater truth: Jewish scriptures call non-Jews Goyim, which means unclean.

Non-Jewish human life means absolutely nothing to these people. Here are some quotes from the Talmud:

A Jew may rob a Goy, he may cheat him over a bill, which should not be perceived by him, otherwise the name of God would become dishonoured.

This is the attitude which informs the genocide of the Palestinians, and the Zionist vicious and brutal attempts to exterminate 2/3 of the world population, and why the Big Banksters, run by Zionists, are stealing every penny they can from the people of the world.

edit on 19-9-2010 by wcitizen because: syntax

WTF?

The word Goy does not mean unclean, what is all this nonsense?

I can't tell you what goes on in the mind of an orthodox Jew, I can only tell you that most of the people in Israel are either secular or only moderately Jewish. Most of them don't even know their bible, let alone have read even one page of the talmud..

By the way, have you ever read the new testiment? Not to mention the quran... You can find worse quotes in those two books, so what does any of this prove?

You people have never even been to Israel! Enough with this nonsense! Do you really believe any of this? That the Israeli people are some kind of cruel killing machines, driven by the talmud to kill everyone and take their money?

I really hope this isn't the case..

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

'JUST' four cases in one month. That's ok then, only four, nothing to worry about. I wonder if their families feel the same.

The brutality of the Israeli police, even against Israelis who protest the settlements, is documented by Haaretz
www.haaretz.com...

See also:

Jewish Racism and Political Police, by Roy Tov.
www.roytov.com...

Yeah, "just" four cases, that he had brought, that have no factual basis, and that he claims is the backing to his claim that "Every day Israeli cops kill Palestinians and get away with it".

And if you ask me, if those cases are true then those people are no different than any terrorist, and I won't be alone in thinking that. And what do you think? Palestinians don't murder Israelis? Just a couple of weeks ago there was a drive by shooting, 4 dead, and what for? To kill the peace talks.

And as for "police brutality"- Have you ever been to one of these protests? Have you ever seen what goes on there? These people are violent, they do not protest peacfully, and if you think this is a treatment reserved for people who are against settlements- think again! You might want to check out the videos of the police against settler protests, and you might want to check how the police tore people from their homes when they evacuated the settlements in Gaza..

So cut the bull# out, either do you research, or if you already know this stuff, please don't twist the facts..

As for Jewish racism.. Jews, like any other people in the world (why are you still defining them as Jews and not Israelis?) have the capacity to racism like any other nation in the world. I might say to you in contrast that we have not enslaved an entire race for houndrands of years, and if you want to talk to me about racism, why don't you look to your own nation.

Use your head.. Think. Stop being a sheep.

Eliad.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

"
No, this is just four cases in one months- 3 done by settlers, and one by soldiers, nothing about cops. Again you bring a mish mash of anacdotes to streangthen your weak arguement that cops kill Palestinians every day."

It isn't just about "cops" It is about Israelis brutalizing Palestinians. Surly you MUST know that goes on DAILY. I would be happy to post them daily if I had the time but sadly I will just post them as I come across them.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

What Israelis have contect with Palestinians?
Only settlers and the IDF.
The IDF as a whole does what it has to, and yes it sometimes makes mistakes, but it teaches its soldiers to have the utmost respect for human life and to the purity of their weapon, and the soldiers themselves they also make mistakes, they're 18 yearold kids.. The problem is that when you're 18 and you make a mistake you fail a test in collage, but when they make a mistake it's either they get hurt, or someone else does.

Can you really judge an Israeli soldier that easily?
Worst yet, every mistake is made to be this crime against humanity, and thus the image of the brutal Israeli soldier is created.
And yes, in some cases it does turn out that this isn't a mistake, it's just a bad person with a gun.
But it's a kid with a gun.
You somehow manage to understand why a 17 yearold Palestinian would pick up an AK, but you don't seem to get why a 17 yearold Israeli would decide to be a soldier.. It's the same reasons- Terrorists blew up busses, shot down innocent people, and to us they're the bad guys.

The only difference is most Israelis don't really want to serve in the army and do battle, and when they do they do it to defend their borders, not attack.

You don't have to believe me, and even if you don't, do you really feel like you can judge?
Especially when all you read is biased material, and anything I say you discard. If a blog would've told you that Israelis join the army to attack and not to defend, would you believe it?
Why believe a blog, and not me?

As for the settlers and the settlements.. It's a problem that needs to be solved.. It has to do with the government, and not with the people.. I don't think most of the Israelis are really aware of what goes on in these settlements.
When the government wanted to evacuate the settlements in the Gaza strip it did that, there wasn't a huge Israeli support to keep them, most people understood and agreed.
The problem is that the government sees the settlements as a bargaining chip, and I fear that the one after it will see it the same way..

And again I say- Come to Israel, find out more about the people, don't learn all you know from blogs and new reports.
Don't be so quick to judge. Israel does not have to be guily until proven otherwise..

With respect,
Eliad.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

Aww the innocent palestinians... Israel deserves EVERYTHING they get.... But dont be a propaganda mouth piece!

en.wikipedia.org...

April 1
At night, a Qassam rocket fired from the Gaza Strip landed in an open area in the Hof Ashkelon Regional Council, near Ashkelon, causing damage but no injuries.[46] Israel responded by carrying out airstrikes on four targets in the Gaza Strip used as arms storage and weapons manufacturing sites.[47] These included a guard post of Hamas's armed wing in an open area near Khan Younis, a metal foundry in Nusseirat,[48][49] a facility in Gaza City's Sabra neighborhood identified by Palestinians as the Daloul cheese factory, and a nearby warehouse. According to a Palestinian official, five people including three children were lightly injured.[50][51]
April 3
In the afternoon, a mortar shell fired from the northern Gaza Strip landed in an open area near an Israeli community in the Sha'ar Hanegev Regional Council. No injuries or damage were reported. The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine claimed responsibility for the attack,[52] stating that it was carried out "in response to Zionist crimes".[53]
April 4
In the late evening, a Qassam rocket fired from the Gaza Strip hit an open space in the Shaar Hanegev Regional Council. No injuries or damage were reported. The fire came several hours after Israel allowed trucks stocked with goods into the strip.[54]
April 7
Six mortars were fired from the northern Gaza Strip toward the Eshkol region of Israel, but all fell within the Gaza Strip. One of the mortars hit a house in Beit Hanoun, sending shrapnel flying and lighting a small fire inside. Six Palestinians were injured, one of them seriously. The attack came two days after Islamic Jihad in Gaza announced that it would cease firing rockets into Israel, and several days after Hamas announced it would try to reduce attacks.[55][56]
April 8
Militants in the Gaza Strip opened fire at Israeli soldiers on the Israeli side of the border fence near Kibbutz Kissufim, shelling them with at least three mortar bombs and two RPG anti-tank projectiles. The soldiers were conducting a routine patrol. No injuries were reported.[57]
April 12
On Holocaust Memorial Day, Palestinian militants fired two rockets at Israel from the Gaza Strip. One fell in the Sha'ar Hanegev region, the other near the Gaza border fence. No injuries or damage were reported. The Color Red alarm did not sound.[58]
April 15
At night, a Qassam rocket fired by militants in the Gaza Strip hit an open area in the Eshkol Regional Council. No injuries or damage were reported.

palestinenote.com...

Egypt blames Palestinians for Sinai rockets
Washington - Egypt pointed to "Palestinian factions" Wednesday for a series of rockets launched from Sinai Peninsula Monday that hit Aqaba, Jordan and Eilat, Israel, killing a Jordanian man.

Palestinians have been wronged... They are fighting.. But they are going to get retaliation...Why is everyone suprised by any of this? Heck, I cant believe that there aren't more bomings in Israel.... Says something about their intelligence services.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Eliad- You asked what Israelis have contact with the Palestinians? And then said "only settlers and the IDF." I might point out the settlers and members of the IDF are also Israelis.You went on to suggest that the IDF is made up of 18 year old kids and they make mistakes. Eliad, I cannot remember an instance where an 18 year old was responsible for an act of brutality against Palestinians, although it might have occurred.

You asked if I could really judge an Israeli soldier that easily. Actually I am not judgeing anyone, only their senseless acts of brutality which you also see as not being right.

You know Eliad, I often post about police in the US beating citizens so don't think I have any sort of agenda against Israelis- I don't. I know most Israelis are good and decent people. Incidently I travel to Israel on business monthly so I have a clear understanding of the diferences between the settlers and the folks in the bigger cities.
I have many good friends in Tel Aviv. These same good friends would not want Arabs living next door to them for fear of the security of their families.

None the less, violence against our fellow human beings must not be tolerated, no matter who does it

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

reply to post by Eliad

Eliad- You asked what Israelis have contact with the Palestinians? And then said "only settlers and the IDF." I might point out the settlers and members of the IDF are also Israelis.You went on to suggest that the IDF is made up of 18 year old kids and they make mistakes. Eliad, I cannot remember an instance where an 18 year old was responsible for an act of brutality against Palestinians, although it might have occurred.

You asked if I could really judge an Israeli soldier that easily. Actually I am not judgeing anyone, only their senseless acts of brutality which you also see as not being right.

You know Eliad, I often post about police in the US beating citizens so don't think I have any sort of agenda against Israelis- I don't. I know most Israelis are good and decent people. Incidently I travel to Israel on business monthly so I have a clear understanding of the diferences between the settlers and the folks in the bigger cities.
I have many good friends in Tel Aviv. These same good friends would not want Arabs living next door to them for fear of the security of their families.

None the less, violence against our fellow human beings must not be tolerated, no matter who does it

If you do get to visit Israel monthly I suggest that you go and learn more about the IDF.
It is a conscription army, as you probably know, people serve there because they have to, not because they want to, and you get drafted straight out of high school at the age of 18 and get released at 21.

The fact that you don't remember any of the acts being done by an 18 year old and the fact that you don't realize these are just kids who might make mistakes just shows the lack of objectivity in your opinions or the sources you choose to gather your info from.

And you are judging. You are condemning actions in situations that you can't even comprehend, even if you had the right perspective, enough background info, and an understanding of the complex situation that led to a particular event.
No, you just accept whatever happened, take it at face value, and come to your conclusions out of that.

This is not rational, this is emotional, and it's driven by whatever agenda you've been fed, or being fed by you information sources.

However you look at it, your original post is misleading- In the headlines it talks about an execution of a handcuffed Palestinian by an Israeli cop, no further details, then you say it happens every day, creating the illusion that either cops shoot Palestinians every day, or that handcuffed Palestinians are being executed every day.

At the end of the day you're not only creating an illusion for yourself, you're deluding other people into believing whatever it is you believe.

As for the police, it is easy to look at something like a protest going out of control, and yell police brutality, at the end of the day the Israeli police did what any other police in the world would have done, and it does that to both settlers and people who oppose settlements, and it is far from brutal when it's in a normal situation..
Let's just say I have yet to hear of a cop shooting a man who reached for his wallet.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eliad

What Israelis have contect with Palestinians?

Hm there seems to be a situation of, for want of a better English word, apartness, separation of the religious groups, not good for the future, try truth and reconciliation.

edit on 21-9-2010 by Thepreye because: it needed a coma

edit on 21-9-2010 by Thepreye because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join