It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Murkowski sells out in Alaska

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sandman441

The rumors got hot and heavy about Monday as word of all her messages hit the mill. I was not surprised as it fits her personality. To call Lisa a Narcissist is not to strong a statement. This is all about Lisa and she has clearly thrown around some heavy duty promised of kick-backs to get that particular group on stage.

I was surprised when the time came by how many hard care Democrats stood up on that stage to back Lisa. Anybody who does not smell a rat is lying.

I think it may be a good thing as it is waking people up to how phony these people are. There were two people on that stage I'll never speak to again or associate with as now I know what liars they are.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

I think it may be a good thing as it is waking people up to how phony these people are. There were two people on that stage I'll never speak to again or associate with as now I know what liars they are.

yeah all the politicians are like that. In I think the late 80's when Tony Knowles ran for governer the first time I believe he got hooked up with some dude and my dad and they were working on the spenard rec center and Tony Knowles promised them funding and basically anything they wanted to hear for support. Once he got into office he kinda forgot who they were.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Unfortunately...

I wish I wasn't as astute on Alaskan politics, because by not saying what you could...I know what you should.

Yep, Lisa is going rouge, told to...bought and paid to -- and divide the conservative right in Alaska, to give Scott McAdams a chance.

The puppet masters aren't covering their tracks very well ....

new topics

<< 1   >>

join