It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europeans Push Global Tax to Fund Poverty-Reduction, Climate Change Causes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Europeans Push Global Tax to Fund Poverty-Reduction, Climate Change Causes

www.cnsnews.com

A group of 60 nations will meet next week at the United Nations to push for a tax on foreign currency transactions as a way to generate revenue to meet global poverty-reduction goals, including “climate change” mitigation.
Spearheaded by European Union countries, the so-called “innovative financing” proposal envisages a tax of 0.005 percent (five cents per $1,000), which experts estimate could produce more than $30 billion a year worldwide for priority causes.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.americanfreepress.net

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Flags of member nations flying at United Nations headquarters in New York City.

French Foreign Minister Bernard Kouchner, center, and colleagues from Belgium and Japan attend a meeting of the Leading Group on Innovative Financing for Development (LGFD), which is proposing a tax on foreign currency transactions to generate revenue for poverty-reduction.

This global tax is the biggest scam ever perpetrated against free humanity; essentially, all that money will be used to bankroll depopulation programs all over the world, and loot nations of their wealth even further, enriching the globalist elite.

These guys are no Robin Hoods, but bloodsucking Draculas.

stopglobaltaxes.org...

www.cnsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ironfalcon
all that money will be used to bankroll depopulation programs all over the world

Proof please..

I'm not a supporter of a global tax.. But I'm also not a supporter of nonsense either..

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
If this passes, the volume of FX transactions will go way down and there will be an artificial barrier between various world economies. Then that will provide an argument in favor of a single world currency (even though that single currency would wipe out the FX tax receipts.)

I think the previous post was saying that you can't trust these with a pile of money for "global poverty reduction", because of the sort of guys and gals they are (generally despicable), and because typically such "helping" measures have actually been population reduction scams, like vaccinations that make women infertile -- see Bill Gates' comment that if we do a really good job with vaccines we can reduce world population by some percentage.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

It will be probably be called population control and sustainable development, whatever sounds PC and nice.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by oniongrass
I think the previous post was saying that you can't trust these with a pile of money for "global poverty reduction", because of the sort of guys and gals they are (generally despicable)

Generally despicable?

The one nearly universal thing with US politicians is their uniform lack of integrity. They will lie when the truth will do just as well. And the unelected men-behind-the-curtain count on these characteristics (and black projects/secrecy/illegal acts) to maintain and expand their power.

The US characteristics in itself are bad enough. But the UN is a superset of our national corruption. It allows illegal wars/occupations and artificial manipulations of all sorts for the international goals of a set of unelected miscreants.

We can continue with this cancer in high office until it kills us. Or we can do something about it.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo

Originally posted by ironfalcon
all that money will be used to bankroll depopulation programs all over the world

Proof please..

I'm not a supporter of a global tax.. But I'm also not a supporter of nonsense either..

Here's the evidence you want...

Kissinger, Eugenics and Depopulation

The Sinister Game of Population Control

Population control has been funded through the UN.

new topics

top topics

join