It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get ready for the end

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
For a species to survive, they need to live together in peace. Humans do not.

Also, humans disrespect nature.

Enough! The end of us.

I wish it were not so, and I say to humans, I am sad that this world is evicting us. But I can see why.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
How/when is it the end of us? SOME humans do live in peace and harmony and help one another. So what's going on Cat? Where is this neg vibe coming from?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by 5senses

Hi, 5,

This is not a negative vibe - this is called facing the truth.

Difficult but necessary.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
It's the same old tale...you have to paddle your own canoe in this world. Only the rich will survive..Me, i have'nt even got a canoe..so i've had it.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by union_jack

Jack,

None of us have a canoe - but the rich people and the manipulators have not realised that yet.

So ha to them!

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
For a species to survive, they need to live together in peace. Humans do not.

Also, humans disrespect nature.

Enough! The end of us.

I wish it were not so, and I say to humans, I am sad that this world is evicting us. But I can see why.

But what has prompted you to write this? Something's maybe come to a head for you...? Increased earthquakes? Wars? Deepwater disaster? What's kicked it in? Or, are you, like many of us, picking up on this weird energy that sems to be pulsing around the world right now?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by 5senses

The Christchurch earthquake has prompted me to write this.

Can you believe there are low lifes burgling????

The earthquake has showed that there are many brilliant people, but we always have people who care nothing about others.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

You are wasting your breath and keyboard.........the majority of humans just don't want to hear your important message much less unit, rise up and rebel against the powers that keep manipulating us into war after war after war.

The big one, I feel WW3 is coming and soon.

Just hope you and I are at ground zero, I don't want to be one of the survivors.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
It's important to remember that we only have NOW - it has ever been thus. Whether there are natural disasters, accidents, WW3, acts of violence, blah, blah, blah OR times of peace and tranquility, we only have this moment -tomorrow, if we're lucky. (If any of you has ever lost a young relative through some random accident, you'll understand). It's hard sometimes, but I try and keep positive and loving; try to put GOOD energy out there even under great trials. If The End is indeed Nigh, there's only today anyway. How are you going to spend yours?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

You are correct. I believe we are far too stupid to survive. We are far more concerned about some insecure actress than let's say birth control pills in our tap water that are severely damaging our population. You get the jist, anything that actually matters. I'm praying for nuclear war.

edit on 17-9-2010 by sliceNodice because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I dislike the way everyone's so quick to call on armageddon, the end. For sure, it may be so, today tomorrow, we could all be dead already for all it matters. But then what's the point of living if you're already calling death. Await death, love it, it is natural, just as it is to love an infant and life. But why call on it? It would be fun, I know, but maybe we should just accept what we've got and let the end come on in in its own sweet time.

I don't think it should be about a 'risin'up to the powers that be', the greedy, corrupt corrporations and businessmen. No, no. It should be, from us the positive, peace seeking people, a cease and desist. Stop depending on the government and corporate enterprize... stop supporting governments, if they don't support you, hear you, serve you.

people will lose there jobs, and they will find new ones... if the governments weren't just profiteering and cared to organise things instead..so the onus falls on we the people. some lessons are learned to late, usually the most important lessons.
I feel the change in the air, it is both bad, and good.
as a sickle to the crop, some heads are worse than others, some are better.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I'm gonna roll with your main hypothesis here, that some event is going to wipe us all out.

Statistically speaking, a handful will survive. Spray for cockroaches, and there will always be a few lucky ones.

It may be that the only ones who live are the ones who have access to the great underground bunkers that can house X number of people for 10 years or so. After that they can probably make their way on the surface again. You'd be surprised how quickly the planet will rejuvenate itself with most of the humans gone.

The situation will produce what is called an "evolutionary bottleneck", where a large portion of a species is wiped out and only the few that survive will pass their genes on to the future. This is one way that evolution moves forward. In good conditions a species prospers, proliferates, and diversifies, then a calamity comes and wipes out all but a few "fit" ones, and the cycle repeats.

To me the real tragedy here is what makes a human "fit" in our case. Access to the bunkers means being a member of the power elite.

In other words, the new human race that survives and proliferates will be even more evil than the one that died off in the event, since only evil will survive the event.

So much for "evolving into a more humane consciousness" or other New Age tripe.

edit on 17-9-2010 by NewlyAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

It helps my friend if you view it as the BEGINNING for some. I wouldnt allow it to get my ETERNAL SPIRIT down atleast you seem compassionate about whats going on and that energy you emitt helps the many. I just try my best not to lower my vibrations as to remain insync with what you may be feeling my friend. Godbless all men AMEN*******

Oh yea and lol @ them feeling more special then the humble who suffer thru this everyday UNDER THEM why THEY sit and plot escapes and hideouts. AS NOTED THE ONLY ESCAPE IS A RIGHTEOUS SOUL. The who always viewed everyone as slaves are weaker in soul intergity and they may not be able to rise to the occasion....

edit on 9/17/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
HI There

I am new to this site however the earthquake and the way people react to natural disaster's interests me alot. It is a true test of a countries government and it changes the mindset of everyone from taking life for granted to being alot more grateful for what they have (or had). I am compiling information on all the different things people need to do after an earthquake (both imeadiately and long term)in their lives in order to cope effectively. I would appreciate anyone's input on this. I have set up a page that will take your suggestions (see link below)and in return I will send you a free copy of my completed work.

earthquakechristchurch.blinkweb.com...

Kind regards

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   

catwhoknows,

necessity....

If it becomes necessary you'd be surprised how humans can work together to survive!!!

Have a little faith in us!!

Peace

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   

I'm thrilled

when it is it all coming ?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5senses
How/when is it the end of us? SOME humans do live in peace and harmony and help one another. So what's going on Cat? Where is this neg vibe coming from?

You can count the numbers on your fingers, I'm exagerating but this cat speaks the truth.
People just don't care about anything at all.
About the other thing, also true, manipulation and control at it's finest.

edit on 19-9-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   

So we are being evicted off the planet, huh? The earth is in foreclosure? That's ok with me, it was getting a bit boring anyways.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Here's something you posted in a thread you made before.

"Positive stuff

I have read so many posts about depressed people, angry people, grieving people.

The only way ordinary people have to help the world is to be positive.

Positive builds, negative destroys.

I can't tell you how to do it, but if people tried and sent out positive vibes, I am sure it would help so much.

One way to start is just smile at the next person you see. "

I think you should stick to this way of thinking, instead of the negative way of thinking from this thread.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Positive builds, negative destroys.

There is no positive as you picture it, positive is positive and negative.
In other words positive is made up to confuse you. + the crossing contains also a negative. Striped apart it is
negative without charged ? In other words these are two elements + combined. There is no such thing as positive.

I think you should stick to this way of thinking, instead of the negative way of thinking from this thread.

Negative is good sometimes, it makes you human, makes you have mercy, I would say stop being so positive all the time, it's bad for your heart.

edit on 19-9-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join