It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is wrong with Me? Or Us?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
As I am ranting a bit, I thought I would place this here as well...

Hello my friends...

I had a hard time deciding where to put this. In one sense it is a rant, because I am reaching a breaking level point in a sense, yet, on the other hand, this breaking level point is messing with my thoughts on ascension and trying to be a better person.

Pardon me if I ramble for a moment.

Let us take "ascension" for a moment. One of the basic keys to that ( from what I have read, and believe in my heart) is, it is all about love for you fellow man. Well, yes, that makes perfect sense. Another is we are all ONE. That makes sense as well. Lets just say for the record to keep this short and sweet, I understand those fundamentals.When I am left in my own little world, in my home, with my garden and wildlife, it is very easy to conceive.

But then, I step out of my safe zone of peace and run across myself (if we are all one), being a idiot. I see myself crossing the road at a green light against traffic taking my sweet time. I see myself having someone let me cut into traffic without so much as a simple thank you. I see myself living off the state and mad because I don't have a bigger tv that I think I deserve.I see myself being a criminal, a person who lies to get ahead, a person who thinks nothing of tossing trash into the street out of my window.I see myself creating a war because my God of love is better then someone elses.

The list could go on and on, but what the bleep is the matter with me?

Now we have the actual me that just wants to run over the idiot crossing the road in front of me, not letting anyone cut in because they just think it is there right with no acknowledgment of a thank you,a person mad because it is apparent you are capable of getting a job, quit whining about the flat screen you all ready have, that I have paid for you through my own hard work, that's bigger then the flat screen I don't even have... ugh this list could go on as well...

Don't get me wrong, I also see much beauty around me and see so many trying to help their fellow man, or, themselves as we are all one, but, still...these angers that arise in me from ignorance just really upset my balance.

I try sooooo hard to find a inner peace,but sometimes I just feel like going postal.... What is wrong with me?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Well done, my friend,

You are right,
if there is even one single thing wrong with one of us,
there is something wrong with all of us.

I daily go through the same feelings, thoughts, and emotions you describe.

There really is nothing wrong with 'you'.
But there is something wrong with us.
Many things wrong.

Even if an individual embraces nothing but positivity and goodness, and practices only benevolence,
That individual is still a part of the problem.
Because, as you know, we are all One.

I feel that there is nothing wrong with any of us,
But there definitely is something wrong with all of us.
(i know, doesnt make much sense, but in my head it does). lol

If one wire in a computer is out of place , or connected to the wrong thing,
It will effect the computer as a whole, not just the one little thing that that the out of place wire is meant for.

We lack harmony.
because we lack understanding.
and even if only one lacks understanding, that means we all lack it.

Be thankful, my friend...
that your are capable of having these thoughts.
The masses do not even think about this kind of thing.
They really would go 'crazy' if they were forced to contemplate these things.
and many do.

Be glad that you are able to contemplate these things and still "function".

I sometimes momentarily forget this myself...
But we have to remember, that everything is exactly as it should be at this moment.
and everything will be as it should be, when it is supposed to be.
no matter how messed up things seem, and no matter how much we fail to understand the "whys, and hows"..
The Universe does know what it is doing, and we have to trust that.

The only thing we can really do, is try to understand, and try to bring whatever understandings we do have,
to others who lack that understanding.

I feel like i had a whole lot more to write, but am currently blanking out, so my apologies if my words seem silly, or 'lacking'. lol

You are in the right 'place' bro, and doing exactly the right 'thing'.
Thanks for being you.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

Thank you my friend, and this is why you are a friend of mine, we seem to be on the same page. I thought I was hanging out in the breeze a bit here.I followed exactly what you meant... It is so hard sometimes to keep the mind clear isnt it?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by yigsstarhouse
reply to post by Ahmose

Thank you my friend, and this is why you are a friend of mine, we seem to be on the same page. I thought I was hanging out in the breeze a bit here.I followed exactly what you meant... It is so hard sometimes to keep the mind clear isnt it?

Thanks mate,
You are appreciated.

You're definitely not 'hanging out in the breeze'...
or at the very least, not alone, anyway.

yes it can be very hard to keep the mind clear,
in fact, I can comfortably say, it is one of the hardest things in the world.

Often more difficult,
than building an entire house from scratch, with little know-how.

top topics

join