It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What types of racists infest these boards?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

Astounding proof that racism in the Tea Party can't exist!
It's impossible because a small minority of Tea Partiers ARE BLACK!
Great logic.
Kinda like:
a dog has four legs.
a table has four legs.
therefore dog=table.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Well then would you agree with me Dragger then that in ANY large group of people, including Democrats/Liberals, that there might be racists, homophobes, etc etc?
My issue is that The Tea Party as a whole seems to be being painted as a "racist movement".......

(Oh and I did laugh at the "dog/table" thing
)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
racism is just inverted speciesism on steroids.

neither is beneficial for those seeking truisms.

this is how i feel about this subject,
et

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

No kidding!
Where'd you get the demographics of ATS?
What figures are you going by?
What?
You just pulling them out of your.....hat?

I'll wager the vast majority of ATS viewers are white males 15-30 years old.
Check the advertising on ATS.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Of course I'd agree with that.
But each group would differ to a greater or lesser percentage of racists.
Wouldn't you agree to that?
I'd bet the percentage is higher rather than lower in the Tea Party.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
HAAAAAAAA

you americans are sensitive.. i WROTE THE MOST RACIST EVER THREAD IT WAS ABOUT WHITES.. BECAUSE IT COULD BE TRUE..(link below)

BLACKS WERE NEVER ENSLAVED.. IT WAS A SLAVE TRADE!.. PRISONER AND NOMAD VILLAGERS WERE SOLD/TRADED BY THEIR OWN KINGS FOR GOODS, GUNZ,WINE,TOBBACO,MATERIAL ETC

WE GOT A BLACK PRESIDENT... U GET ME! (i dont care if you dont like him,better den bush, he gave u health care, no one else did)

its ok to be racist because i have balanced the equation...obe won lol
READ THIS!!!!!!! >>THIS IS AN AMAZING READ

edit on 16-9-2010 by theAymen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Racism is a mental disorder. The fact of the matter is that whatever race, color or creed you are is an accident of birth. The chromosomes of your children are different from yours, the further away from you, the greater the differences become.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Aww cmon you forgot to mention my racist person in your thread ,son im disapoint
what a shame ,im German

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muckster
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

5) Undercover BNP cyberactivists...

BNP and cyberactivism

6) People whose own lives are failing and, rather than looking at themselves, choose the lazy option of pointing the finger at those who have the most visually obvious difference to themselves (skin colour)

7) Entrenched isolationists who do not know anyone of a different race but simply follow their vile beliefs because it is what mummy and daddy believed.

8) Those with tribalistic caveman mentality

9) The ignorant

10) The stupid

To be honest the sudden upsurge in racist and anti Muslim sentiment on these boards has grown tiresome. I am genuinely worried that the boards will be overrun...And we can’t even use the school holidays as an excuse anymore

Yes I did read up on the BNP cyber tactics. There is a battle for hearts and minds being played out on ATS and other Fora in cyberspace.

Anyway here is a piece that I hade written for the OP.

The tactics are very clear. I do not know what the groups like rense represent but the name of the game is historical revision.

Historical revision seeks to destroy the current orthodox view of history and give it a slant that is more in line the (historical) revisionist’s views. I think that this is the softening exercise that will allow even more ultraconservative views to be accepted once the orthodox view is destroyed.

If you look at the way that people have disputed the Holocaust. It becomes very clear that there is a distinct anti agenda.

Basically everything the left and liberals have fought against for the cornerstone of humanity like equality , Justice for all etc.

I have always maintained that racist violence is the very crude end of the spectrum. What has mostly concerned me was the “white collar

Rgds

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

You forgot all those John_Rodger_Cornman whacko's.................Those people really grind my gears.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
LOL what a crazy way to categorize racist. Do you work for Fox?

People think to see me as a racist, but all I hate are racists of any color. I believe we humans need to unite. But that will never happen 'cause some colored person will say their race is more superior than most. But strangely it is usually the white man........

edit on 17-9-2010 by dragnet53 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
here at ATS we only have the best kind.

lol. refute that!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
Racism is a mental disorder.

Really

The fact of the matter is that whatever race, color or creed you are is an accident of birth. The chromosomes of your children are different from yours, the further away from you, the greater the differences become.

But the races are different on the average. Look at averages on almost any dimension you choose to look at.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
LOL what a crazy way to categorize racist. Do you work for Fox?

People think to see me as a racist, but all I hate are racists of any color. I believe we humans need to unite. But that will never happen 'cause some colored person will say their race is more superior than most. But strangely it is usually the white man........

edit on 17-9-2010 by dragnet53 because: (no reason given)

So, perhaps the white race is "more superior than most"? If so, then what you observe would not be so strange.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
What types of racists infest these boards? I see at least 4 kinds of these emotional parasites/fascists on ats message boards.

1)rense,American Renaissance,stormfront moles trying to use the bad economy to demonize minorities and recruit more worker drones into their fascist oppression colony.

2)Tea party/GOP propagandists

3)Haters that target a group and then use them as a emotional sacrificial lamb.

4)Undercover trolls

By definition, none of those are racists because they do not specifically consider persons of different ethnic origin to be inferior. Although in some case they may however consider persons of the same ethnic origin to be inferior ....

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

Astounding proof that racism in the Tea Party can't exist!
It's impossible because a small minority of Tea Partiers ARE BLACK!
Great logic.
Kinda like:
a dog has four legs.
a table has four legs.
therefore dog=table.

Your right... I wonder how many black folks are in the Klan?
I wonder what exactly it is your basing your opinion on that people who want to return to small government are inherently racist, Do you have proof of intent anywhere?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
One of these days all of you race pimping knuckleheads will come to realize that race has nothing to do with anything, it is simply a means to an end. To keep all of the world bickering and at each others throats.

The one common denominator which binds every race group and transgresses the racial divide? The fact that we are all being screwed by the ones who want us all to keep on hating and fighting and killing each other in the streets, that way noone will notice them sneaking in and out of the back door, robbing and raping us all at will.

Wake up and stop this childish bull***t, people. We are all worthless in the eyes of our master. The man next to you is not your enemy, but your ally and your brother in arms.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

because your post is about racism?... i don't know how to make it any more clear...

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Racism and equality are opposite poles, one exists directly because the other has no basis in reality. Equality is a dream because there are races on this planet who have not and do not contributed equally to the goal of evolution i.e. little or no contribution in the way of.

Innovation
Medicine
Construction
Discovery
Physics
Chemistry
Biology
Philosophy
Literature

Or any other field of study you might want to consider

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
What types of racists infest these boards? I see at least 4 kinds of these emotional parasites/fascists on ats message boards.

1)rense,American Renaissance,stormfront moles trying to use the bad economy to demonize minorities and recruit more worker drones into their fascist oppression colony.

2)Tea party/GOP propagandists

3)Haters that target a group and then use them as a emotional sacrificial lamb.

4)Undercover trolls

You forgot meh.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join