It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Pentagon - Jet can atomize on impact

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I figured someone would post this video. Notice the difference in size of the jet compared to the size of the boeing. I wonder why the US government though was testing planes to crash into walls.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
the jet atomized but also punched through 5 walls.

amazing.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

the jet atomized but also punched through 5 walls.

No - jet did not "atomize" - it fragmented into myriad of pieces some small and light, others like engines, landing gear and wing spars are massive and heavy. The heavy pieces had enough momentum to hold togather and do
extreme damage to anything they hit.

This is what hit the C Ring wall and knocked hole in it - landing gear truck

Other debris at hole

Also did you miss the part t that the lower floors of the Pentagon do not have internal partition between the rings ?

Many researchers have asserted that whatever produced the C-Ring hole had to pass through six masonry walls, since it had to traverse three rings -- C, D, and E. However the exterior walls between the outermost three rings did not go down to ground level, since the intervening light-wells were only three stories deep. The outer three rings were unified on the first and second floors, meaning that the only heavy structures between the facade and the C-Ring wall with the hole were occasional columns. Thus it is plausible that an engine could have passed through the three rings, missing the reinforced concrete pillars, and puncturing the C-Ring wall.

Only walls had to penetrate were the exterior (E Ring) wall and the brick C Ring wall to the internal roadway

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

I figured someone would post this video. Notice the difference in size of the jet compared to the size of the boeing. I wonder why the US government though was testing planes to crash into walls.

It wasn't Pentagon , but Sandia Laboratory at Los Alamos. Reason was to test if aircraft could penetrate the
concrete dome of a nuclear power plant and destroy the reactor

One has to remember that thet Three Mile Island plant lies just south of Harrisburg Pa airport (flown out number of times from there)

test shots of impact

top topics

<< 1   >>

join