It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norwegian princess claims she can contact the dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
A verry interresting article I spotted on the web recently. Norwegian princess Martha Louise claims that she can contact the dead. The article also claims that she is actualy setting up a course for people to improve these skills.

Princess Martha Louise of Norway stated last week in an interview that she can establish connections with the spirit of dead people and intended to take a course to improve her ability.
Martha Louise, 38, revealed last week her “ability to establish a relationship with the spirits from beyond” in an interview with Stavanger newspaper Aftenbladet.
"It is not difficult to contact the dead as well as the angels. We can establish contact at any time, whenever we wish," said the princess according to Aftenbladet.

Read more: www.digitaljournal.com...

Beside the fact that there are a lot of religious leaders who are not amused with this idea.... I was wondering if this story could be real ? Normaly I didn't heard much story's about members of a royal family who make up these claims. Now I don't want to say that because it's from a princess then it must be for real, but somehow it still makes me wonder...

Now for you to say : Fact or Fiction ?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I say "COOL!, Where do I sign up for classes?"

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by css1981

From Source:

That is why we have decided to speak out. We must say that talking with the dead is not part of the Christian doctrine,

Wait, so...talking with the dead is not part of the christian doctrine, but everything else you might consider ludicrous is.

Their hypocrisy has no bounds...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift
reply to post by css1981

From Source:

That is why we have decided to speak out. We must say that talking with the dead is not part of the Christian doctrine,

Wait, so...talking with the dead is not part of the christian doctrine, but everything else you might consider ludicrous is.

Their hypocrisy has no bounds...

Wait, isn't Jesus dead?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
no he's fictional like santa or a tasty light beer (:

seriously though, its sounds like any other cold reading scam but with a princess at the helm. wonder if she has income issues.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by css1981

Hi css1981,

I see no reason why it would not be a correct statement of fact for this person.

My child has seen the dead since she was little.. and auras (human energy field). Altohugh since moving into the mid-teen years of life she now complains that she doesn't see them anymore... I figure it is because of the change of focus at this point in life for most kids.

I have worked with the dead, until I retired last christmas. I cleared houses and Business's of the lost human dead.. and some animals too. WHen I do this I connect to them energetically.. hard to describe.. and once the connection is established I get a movie-like vision of their life and the situation that is keeping them close to our "reality". Once we have healed that sticking-point we then move together into the Light.

At what I call the Arrival Zone, we always find someone/something waiting for them. And as I let them go I see them begin to Light Up from the Inside.. simply the most beautiful thing I ever have seen that bring sme a feeling of immense Joy. As they Light Up, they start to lose their Facade.. all the Beliefs and Concepts they held onto in their Dream (life on earth) so that they Wake-Up and Remember being in that place before.

From there my work is done.

So, based on my experiences I say this is highly possible.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Heres her "school" where she can teach you healing and how to talk to angels.It doesn't mention talking to the dead though
Link

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Thanks for providing that link

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Hi Tayesin,

Thank you for sharing your story with us.

new topics

top topics

join