It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli aircraft strike Gaza as leaders convene

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Link for review of the Ringworm Children:

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

David Deri, makes the point that only Sephardi children received the x-rays. “I was in class and the men came to take us on a tour. They asked our names. The Ashkenazi children [descendents of European Jews] were told to return to their seats. The dark children were put on the bus.” A Moroccan woman: “It was a Holocaust, a Sephardi Holocaust. And what I want to know is why no one stood up to stop it.”

The film presents a historian who declares that the ringworm operation was a eugenics program aimed at weeding out what Ashkenazi leaders perceived to be the “weak strains of society”. Running Rings Around the Victims, by Aryeh Dayan, says that the ringworm radiation campaign lasted until 1960.

redactednews.blogspot.com...

Gadassi was born in 1950 in Moshav Shtulim, to parents who had come to Israel a year earlier from Yemen. She says that in the summer of 1957 all the children of the moshav were taken to Haifa, on the pretext that they were going to a summer camp. "A large truck picked us up. On the way to Haifa we sang and played happily, but the moment we arrived at the Sha'ar Ha'aliyah camp, near Haifa, the abuse began. They took us into the clinic, smeared some substance on our heads, pulled out all our hair and gave us radiation treatments. We returned home bald and bruised, both physically and emotionally."

www.whale.to...
Originally from http:// www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/458044.html

This irradiation of innocent children was meted out to all dark-skinned, immigrant Jewish children, and to none of the light skinned, Israel-born ones.
When this drew to much bad press within Israel the "treatment" was moved outside Israel, to irradiate children coming into the country.
Thus Wikipedia can now claim the irradiating was no different to that done overseas.

edit on 16/9/10 by Kailassa because: answering a question

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

South Africa ?? You agree with us keeping all of our Aide also? 30 billion to south africa since 2000... Along with our troops.. I want my tax dollars back.. I didnt approve of sending money to a country thats people have such hatred toward the US.... You better check with your country men and make sure they dont still need us to help them through life... I am sure the people of the US would appreciate our money back.. Heck we wont even charge you interest..

Late addition... We would also like to stop sending you and your country men food..
Financially your country has been doing great since 2003 or 2004.. With a 5%+ increase in GDP...

Think daddy can stop supporting you now? Can we stop feeding your people also? Maybe the people and govt. of the US feel that they need to help the world with its confilcts, since we sure as hell support most of you financially..

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Mobius1974

Stop acting childish, America will be in some serious debt in the next couple of months. You are already sitting at approx 7 trillion +, China, Japan etc....own all your treasury bonds, No one cares about the dollar anymore. Do you not understand that your country has been reduced from a super power??? Your 'aiding' one side of the world while you destroy the other......i suggest you stop funding Israel as well.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

So you take opinions and pass them off as facts? Do you know anything about ANY of this? Obviously not.. Obviously you are the core problem of all conspiracies.. You will believe anything fed to you!!
Please read this.. There are some very valid points made that you should take into consideration while you are on your witch hunt.

The Ringworm Children - A Review by Barry Chamish
On August 14, at 9 PM, Israeli television station, Channel Ten, broke all convention and exposed the ugliest secret of Israel's Labor Zionist founders; the deliberate mass radiation poisoning of nearly all Sephardi Jews.

The expose began with the presentation of a documentary film called, The Ringworm Children, and concluded with a panel discussion moderated by TV host Dan Margalit, surprising because he is infamous for toeing the establishment line.

Subject: In 1951, the director general of the Israeli Health Ministry, Dr. Chaim Sheba flew to America and returned with 7 x-ray machines, supplied to him by the American army. They were to be used in a mass atomic experiment with an entire generation of Sephardic youths to be used as guinea pigs. Every Sephardic child was to be given 35,000 times the maximum dose of x-rays through his head.

For doing so, the American government paid the Israeli government 300 million Israeli liras a year. The entire Health budget was 60 million liras. The money paid by the Americans is equivalent to billions of dollars today. To fool the parents of the victims, the children were taken away on "school trips" and their parents were later told the x-rays were a treatment for the scourge of scalpal ringworm. 6,000 of the children died shortly after their doses were given, while many of the rest developed cancers that killed them over time and are still killing them now. While living, the victims suffered from disorders such as epilepsy, amnesia, Alzheimer's disease, chronic headaches and psychosis.

Looking up the lethal dose (L.D. 50/30) death-rate of X-rays for humans is 250 - 300 rads. That means, if the children were given 500 to 600 times the maximum dose, 50% of the children would have died within 30 days. At 35,000 times the maximum yearly dose, the doctor, technicians and all the children would have been dead before the end of the month. This 6,000 figure is completely bogus or the maximum dose is bogus..

Yes, that is the subject of the documentary in cold terms. It is another matter to see the victims on the screen. ie. To watch the Moroccan lady describe what getting 35,000 times the dose of allowable x-rays in her head feels like. "I screamed make the headache go away. Make the headache go away. Make the headache go away. But it never went away."

That's strange... The effects of x-rays or any other radiation poisoning take a few hours at the speediest and days and weeks later normally.. Obviously the documentary crew did not have a radiation expert handy. Someone has watched too many science fiction films. Be aware that the skin does not have receptors that sense radiation exposure. No matter how large a radiation dose a person receives, there is no sensation at the time the dose is delivered... It has been reported that some people who have received extremely large doses have felt a tingling in the skin... However, the tingling is due to static charge at the skin surface rather than the direct sensation of radiation exposure.... No one can actually feel pain from X-rays until much, much later; and that pain is not from the X-rays themselves but from the damage to the tissues that occurs much later. All this "Make the headache go away" is a complete fabrication - it cannot have happened.

OK, let us assume Moroccan children can handle large doses of x-rays without dying..... According to the medical literature 500 to 600 rem (or 1,000 times max dose) will sterilize you (and kill 35% of the victims after 30 days)... That means there could not have been the next generation, and certainly this woman would never have had any children..

Everyone notices that Sephardic women in their fifties today, often have sparse patchy hair, which they try to cover with henna. Most of us assumed it was just a characteristic of Sephardic women. We watch the woman on the screen wearing a baseball-style hat. She places a picture of a lovely young teenager with flowing black hair opposite the lens. "That was me before my treatment. Now look at me." She removes her hat. Even the red henna can't cover the horrifying scarred bald spots.

It is quite disingenuous to take an observable cultural trait, that almost all Sephardic women dye their hair with henna, and give it a sinister purpose. Henna is used in almost all countries from the Atlantic coast of Africa to Malaysia and among Muslims and Non-Muslims not just Jews. There are even henna parties and events. Sephardic women use henna because of tradition, not because they need to hide the effects of radiation poisoning. It is a millennium-old tradition. Saying they do this only in Israel because of X-ray exposure is patently absurd. Anyone familiar with the Middle-East knows about Henna Parties.

The majority of the victims were Moroccan because they were the most numerous of the Sephardic immigrants. The generation that was poisoned became the country's perpetual poor and criminal class. It didn't make sense. The Moroccans who fled to France became prosperous and highly educated. The common explanation was that France got the rich, thus smart ones. The real explanation is that every French Moroccan child didn't have his brain cells fried with gamma rays.

Just a technical point: to be accurate, the term gamma ray is used to denote electromagnetic radiation from the nucleus as a part of a radioactive process. Simply stated, gamma rays do not come from x-ray machines. In addition, unlike optical light and X-rays, gamma rays cannot be captured and reflected in mirrors.

Also, Moroccans are the most numerous of the Sephardi immigrants today. But not in 1951. The director/researcher here did not do his research. The assumption that because there are about 700,000 Moroccan Jews in Israel today, representing the largest proportion of Sephardic Jews, that this was so in 1951.

However, Jews were not under duress in Morocco before, during, or after WWII and it took 50 years of emigration starting in 1956 [one year after Morocco's Independence] with special Israeli incentives to send even 400,000 of them over the years to Israel. Indeed the largest Jewish community in the Arab world today is in Morocco. There are between 7,000 and 10,000 Jews left in Morocco—mostly in Casablanca, but also in Marrakesh, Tangiers and Rabat. Charles Dahan, a close friend of the ambassador and president of the World Sephardic Association of Moroccan Jews, said that unlike the case in Algeria, Iraq or Egypt, the Jews of Morocco never suffered discrimination or violence.

In 1951 there were at most 20,000 Moroccan Jews in Israel.... Yet in this poorly researched and obviously anti-Jewish documentary it states that 100,000 Sephardic children, of which Moroccans were the majority, were exposed to X-rays. Demographically speaking this could not have happened. Someone is guilty of an anachronism. Ascribing present statistics to past events is one of the many mistakes or purposeful lies in this documentary.

The film made it perfectly plain that this operation was no accident. The dangers of x-rays had been known for over forty years.
We read the official guidelines for x-ray treatment in 1952. The maximum dose to be given a child in Israel was.5 rad. There was no mistake made. The children were deliberately poisoned.

Again we have historical revisionism. Back in the 50s radiation from x-ray machines was considered harmless. Shoe stores in America even had X-ray machines used for shoe-fitting that were a common sight in the late 1940s and early 1950s. It wasn't until 1969 that the .5 rad maximum yearly exposure was determined. Nice try Chamish, but no cigar.

There is one person alive who knows the truth and participated in the atrocities. He is Leader Of The Opposition Shimon Peres, the peacemaker. The only way to get to the truth and start the healing is to investigate him for his role in the kidnapping of 4500 Yemenite infants and the mass poisoning of over 100,000 Sephardic children and youths.

OK, OK - I have to stop - I can't take anymore. Chamish goes on and on with other conspiracy theories all of which are just as easy to debunk as this one. Let me answer some arguments I have seen raised about this hoax of a story that Chamish has planted in various anti-Jewish sites.

"But if it's a documentary the story must be true.".

Look, I am not personally attacking you. But as I have shown here, there are 2 sides to a conspiracy... Am I sure that I am right and you are wrong? Not at all.

But I am also smart enough to look into this a little closer.. Dont take everything for face value.. Dont take other peoples opinions and conspiracies and make them your own... Develope your own.. And don't spread conspiracies as facts...

This is the problem with any Israeli argument.. There are people out there that believe, no matter what.. The truth MUST be a lie... Why? Only because it does not paint Israel in the light that you are so hell bent on paining them in.

Again ... you bash Wiki as a source.. but you use a conspiracy site as your source? wow.. just wow!!

edit on 16-9-2010 by Mobius1974 because: (no reason given)

plancksconstant.org...

www.rense.com...

Added sources:

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.

edit on 16-9-2010 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Again ... you bash Wiki as a source.. but you use a conspiracy site as your source? wow.. just wow!!

again.. typical

Mobius i think we do agree for once

read my last post on this thread

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

I want to stop funding the world.. I want our troops to protect US.. not you.. Thats what your troops are for.. I dont think we are that far apart on views.. I just think that you underestimate Americas roll in the worlds financial success! Maybe I am jaded.. But the fact remains.. I dont want to help the world anymore with my tax dollars.

I also don't want to "protect" any other countries anymore..

a couple of questions for you..
What happens when we pull out of south Korea completely?
What happens when we stop protecting Israel.. Give me a play by play on these 2 situations.. and I will do the same in response.

edit on 16-9-2010 by Mobius1974 because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
how convenient

The LAST thing that I$rael wants is peace. With peace they get no money. With peace they can't be the consummate victim (and get money). With peace they have no excuse for trying to expand their borders.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Wow... so who is influenced by the MSM now??? Really we are no longer a super power? Ok ... then shoot, all of the coutries that despise us should attack our main land. Attack it now!!! please!!! We haven't had a legitimate reason to fight in over a hundred years.

Childish? I am serious.. Stop all Aid and stop all military support.. Get our boys home and use them to improve our infastructure. We are paying them to kill... maybe we should use them here to improve our country....

How exactly is this childish.. say what you mean and mean what you say.. Do tell, how this is childish.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

No... we completely agree now... I have spent the last 2 weeks taking an objective at Israel and everything Zion... You and I are now sharing a boat!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Now we seem to be reaching some sort of agreement. We'll i agree that America should not have funded so many countries in the first place.....they took on too much responsibility trying to look like the good guys and what they're doing now is giving away what rightfully belongs to YOU. You will have to excuse me for asking you to call you're government 'they' and not 'I' as they do not have any regard for a single humans life. (By doing so you're taking personal blame for 'them').

If the U.S pulls out of South Korea well....IMO they will probably re-unite with the North in the next 10 years. I guess that's my final answer.

As for Israel, I can say America has them on a leash at the moment. Consider Israel as a little Pitbull terrier...easily controlled on a leash, very aggressive, very authoritative, Lots of brutal strength and damage off the leash from a dog of this size, Once they get hold of something.......they never want to let go! So i guess they're a time bomb and without the U.S behind them....they got their reputation on the line and its time to show the world they are still 'boss'. But you must remember that they are not the biggest or the toughest dogs around...but try tell that to a pitbull.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
A friend of mine once told me:

"The only wars America wins are in movies. They don't need an army......just Rambo and Arnold."

Just posting for a bit of humor......

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

We will completely disagree on the Korean Peninsula.. If we started pulling out now and completed by early 2011... IMHO It would be the Korean Desert in less than 12 months.. Kim's last hooraa!

Israel.. They are already pretty damn close to not listening to anyone.. If we declare the end of support for Israel.. We will also lose all control over Israel.. Some think that we dont have any... I assure you, we do!

Israel IMO... can take on Iran/Syria/Lebanon and patheticstinians... Add Turkey and Egypt to the mix and there will be no more Israel... Is that a bad thing? Not in my opinion it wouldn't be.

I dont think people see the big picture.. If we pull all of our support from ALL of our allies... There will be WW3 but it will not include the US...

What do you think China will do with Tiawan??

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

If any attacks happen on from the U.S or any other western countries on one of the Korea's, The other will jump in and fight alongside them. It sounds strange but they would reunite to fight off any intruders and only when they get peace will they start fighting each other again.

South Korean President Lee Myung-bak has proposed a plan to reunite his country with North Korea and suggested a tax to prepare for the costs expected if the two countries come together, South Korea's state media said Sunday.

Source CNN

SEOUL—South Korea offered nearly $10 million worth of assistance to North Korea to cope with recent flooding there, even as it issued a final report blaming Pyongyang for the March sinking of one of its warships.

Source

These days it seems more and more likely.

As for China, Taiwan......China still considers Taiwan part of its territory, even though the island has governed itself since the end of a civil war in 1949. Don't know much about this.......

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I am implying that, when the US pulls out... The North will go into the south almost immediatly...
And without US involvment.. Chine will destroy Tiawan.. Tiawan claims independence and are willing to fight for it..

Believe me .. I wish we would pull out.. and I could give 2 flips about what happens to anyone that cant defend themselves.. That will no longer be our problem, in my plan!

What about Israel and its fate? How about Georgia? Do you think Russia will sit by idle as the US back off... Believe... there will be another intruder in your back yards.. But again.. I will no longer give 2 flips!!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

If we pull all of our support from ALL of our allies... There will be WW3 but it will not include the US...

The problem with this is that when they no longer share common interests........former Allies will attempt to destroy them....This means America will either be with their Allies or against them.....Politics is always an interesting subject. Will reply to your other questions later on...

edit on 16-9-2010 by Serizawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mobius1974

So you take opinions and pass them off as facts? Do you know anything about ANY of this? Obviously not.. Obviously you are the core problem of all conspiracies.. You will believe anything fed to you!!

More insults ... and you criticised another poster in this thread for insulting you .

Please read this.. There are some very valid points made that you should take into consideration while you are on your witch hunt.

Perhaps if you acknowleged the sources of your quotes your long post might make some sense.
Which parts of your post are your own words? Are you enclosing your own words in quote tags, or are you plaguarising the work of others without acknowledgement?

Looking up the lethal dose (L.D. 50/30) death-rate of X-rays for humans is 250 - 300 rads. That means, if the children were given 500 to 600 times the maximum dose, 50% of the children would have died within 30 days. At 35,000 times the maximum yearly dose, the doctor, technicians and all the children would have been dead before the end of the month. This 6,000 figure is completely bogus or the maximum dose is bogus..

There is no logic in these figures. You make statements about the effect of multiples of the "maximum dose" without even attempting to establish what the maximum dose was. The article does not say "maximum yearly dose", it simply says "maximum dose", which may well refer to the maximum dose generally used for a single ringworm treatment.

That's strange... The effects of x-rays or any other radiation poisoning take a few hours at the speediest and days and weeks later normally.. Obviously the documentary crew did not have a radiation expert handy. Someone has watched too many science fiction films. Be aware that the skin does not have receptors that sense radiation exposure. No matter how large a radiation dose a person receives, there is no sensation at the time the dose is delivered... It has been reported that some people who have received extremely large doses have felt a tingling in the skin... However, the tingling is due to static charge at the skin surface rather than the direct sensation of radiation exposure.... No one can actually feel pain from X-rays until much, much later; and that pain is not from the X-rays themselves but from the damage to the tissues that occurs much later. All this "Make the headache go away" is a complete fabrication - it cannot have happened.

Radiation overdose can cause immediate burns, both on the skin and inside the body.
These burns hurt like any other sort of burn.
I know. I've seen my gutsy mother-in-law burnt and crying immediately after a radiation treatment overdose.

For another example:

Poisoned by radiation overdose
The appalling blunder has left her body red, blistered and so burned that she has to take frequent cold showers to cool down. The pain makes it impossible to sleep and she now worries how long she has left to live.

The hospital said "human error" had led to Lisa being given overdoses at each of her 17 scheduled radiotherapy sessions.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

If you or a loved one suffered hair loss, skin reddening, headaches, memory loss and confusion after a CT brain perfusion scan, you may have been a victim of a radiation overdose.
www.yourlawyer.com...

One patient, Larry Biggles, says that the doctors willfully deceived him by never revealing the mistake. He recalls flaking skin, losing clumps of hair, headaches, and blurred vision.
www.dailytech.com...

OK, let us assume Moroccan children can handle large doses of x-rays without dying..... According to the medical literature 500 to 600 rem (or 1,000 times max dose) will sterilize you (and kill 35% of the victims after 30 days)... That means there could not have been the next generation, and certainly this woman would never have had any children..

Again, you are making assumptions about the value of A x B without knowing the value of B.

Everyone notices that Sephardic women in their fifties today, often have sparse patchy hair, which they try to cover with henna. Most of us assumed it was just a characteristic of Sephardic women. We watch the woman on the screen wearing a baseball-style hat. She places a picture of a lovely young teenager with flowing black hair opposite the lens. "That was me before my treatment. Now look at me." She removes her hat. Even the red henna can't cover the horrifying scarred bald spots.

It is quite disingenuous to take an observable cultural trait, that almost all Sephardic women dye their hair with henna, and give it a sinister purpose. Henna is used in almost all countries from the Atlantic coast of Africa to Malaysia and among Muslims and Non-Muslims not just Jews. There are even henna parties and events. Sephardic women use henna because of tradition, not because they need to hide the effects of radiation poisoning. It is a millennium-old tradition. Saying they do this only in Israel because of X-ray exposure is patently absurd. Anyone familiar with the Middle-East knows about Henna Parties.

Red Herring, may I say?
Stop making things up. Nowhere is it said that the Henna is worn because of the radiation.

Just a technical point: . . .

You keep arguing against things I have never written, and do not even give the source.
Quoting without acknowledging the source from which you quote is plaguarism.

Look, I am not personally attacking you.

Lol, you call me a water brain, a sponge brain, a racist, and tell me I'm "the entire problem with our world", and "Obviously you are the core problem of all conspiracies." ...
Do you write in your sleep and thus not know what you have written?

I also quoted from an article first printed in Haaretz which acknowledges that at least some of the victims of this atrocity are now getting compensation.

I guess Israel commonly compensates people for "opinions and conspiracies"?

I can only wonder why you've gone to so much trouble to defend Israel in a matter in which Israel already acknowledges wrongdoing.

edit on 16/9/10 by Kailassa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

now live with it dirt squirls

Talk about ignorant comments...

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa

Originally posted by Mobius1974

More insults ... and you criticised another poster in this thread for insulting you .

Perhaps if you acknowleged the sources of your quotes your long post might make some sense.
Which parts of your post are your own words? Are you enclosing your own words in quote tags, or are you plaguarising the work of others without acknowledgement?

There is no logic in these figures. You make statements about the effect of multiples of the "maximum dose" without even attempting to establish what the maximum dose was. The article does not say "maximum yearly dose", it simply says "maximum dose", which may well refer to the maximum dose generally used for a single ringworm treatment.

Radiation overdose can cause immediate burns, both on the skin and inside the body.
These burns hurt like any other sort of burn.
I know. I've seen my gutsy mother-in-law burnt and crying immediately after a radiation treatment overdose.

Lmfao.. Ok let me get this straight.. You think that cancer radiation is the same as x-ray irradiation used to rid a person (alledgedly) of ringworm??? Lmfao.. Look I dont have any issue with you.. Now I feel bad... I though I was talking with an educated adult.

For another example:

Poisoned by radiation overdose
The appalling blunder has left her body red, blistered and so burned that she has to take frequent cold showers to cool down. The pain makes it impossible to sleep and she now worries how long she has left to live.

The hospital said "human error" had led to Lisa being given overdoses at each of her 17 scheduled radiotherapy sessions.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

If you or a loved one suffered hair loss, skin reddening, headaches, memory loss and confusion after a CT brain perfusion scan, you may have been a victim of a radiation overdose.
www.yourlawyer.com...

One patient, Larry Biggles, says that the doctors willfully deceived him by never revealing the mistake. He recalls flaking skin, losing clumps of hair, headaches, and blurred vision.
www.dailytech.com...

Again, you are making assumptions about the value of A x B without knowing the value of B.

Red Herring, may I say?
Stop making things up. Nowhere is it said that the Henna is worn because of the radiation.

Just a technical point: . . .

You keep arguing against things I have never written, and do not even give the source.
Quoting without acknowledging the source from which you quote is plaguarism.

Look, I am not personally attacking you.

Lol, you call me a water brain, a sponge brain, a racist, and tell me I'm "the entire problem with our world", and "Obviously you are the core problem of all conspiracies." ...
Do you write in your sleep and thus not know what you have written?

I also quoted from an article first printed in Haaretz which acknowledges that at least some of the victims of this atrocity are now getting compensation.

I guess Israel commonly compensates people for "opinions and conspiracies"?

I can only wonder why you've gone to so much trouble to defend Israel in a matter in which Israel already acknowledges wrongdoing.

edit on 16/9/10 by Kailassa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Anyone else notice how quickly he stopped lying... It is not always about giving proof as evidence... Ripping apart his truths and spitting out his lies, works as well... It is amazing how quick a rather passionate conversation, becomes something he wants to ignore.

Checkmate Athiests - 2nd corinthians in your face!!!

edit on 19-9-2010 by Mobius1974 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join