It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Adventures with "Zak"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: lambs to lions
reply to post by xynephadyn

I have to disagree. Of course he fakes things! Atleast some if not all! He has a TV show, which is driven by ratings. No ratings, no money. Everything about him screams "fake" to me. Especially, his over the top enthusiasm. There is a market for this kind of bs, and his show is just one of the many that fills the need. But hey, if you're entertained...eat it up.

Nope he doesn't fake anything on the show. I don't find Zak Bagan's personality offensive like a lot do either. He's a decent guy who is very generous and kind to people from what I have read from comments made by those he has interviewed in the past.
He has a big ego, so what? Lots of guys have it, but some hide their egos better than others, but to do that takes wisdom and more life experience. Some guys never learn wisdom and remain egotistical fools, like our country's leaders for example.
When you acquire more wisdom about people's behaviors and care about everyone more, despite their current scale of personal development and maturity, you will begin to like them more and more importantly, understand them better and not hold their big egos against them as much.
When the show began, they used local paranormal experts to evaluate their evidence in totally unbiased fashion, and either acknowledged evidence as solid, or debunked it.

The flying brick episode was analyzed by a college professor somewhere, can't remember, but he was a mechanical engineer I think, and he said the motions exhibited by the brick were not faked and couldn't have been faked by looking at everything it did systematically. They also had video experts confirm the footage was not altered in any way and no fakery or wires were able to be detected in the footage.

Zak Bagans is just very energetic and energy driven about his passion for the paranormal, that is all it is. He isn't perfect like everyone, and there are things he does that I wouldn't do, like being scared.

I don't know exactly why, but I am not afraid of any ghost, and I have been messed with by them many times and I laugh out loud at them and tell them why. I also tell them that when I die, I will come looking for them and devote eternity to kicking their ass if they didn't stop bothering me when I tell them to do so.

They stop in every case so far. I always use humor and understanding towards them first before using more agressive means to enlighten them.

To me, they way I roll, I consider every on air ghost hunters to be mostly fraidy cats, and not having the level of understanding that they should be having while doing that job.

Having said that, I still like them all, except for the show "ghost hunters" These people are the most ignorant of them all, except for a few who were not lead investigators, who showed more common sense than the leaders.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: whyshouldI trustyou2619

Yes, he's a bit of a tool with his tight tee-shirts and 'showing-off-the-muscles-for-the-laydees'; and the typical 'muscleman walk', where he waddles along like he's holding a large, invisible roll of wallpaper under each arm. A really deep and intellectual sort...not.

I get the impression the show is just a vehicle for some healthy exposure, and that he secretly hopes to be spotted one day by some Hollywood film producer.

And the cameraman's no better; he's like some conversationally-challenged high school boy who smokes too much pot and just says, "Duuuuuuuuuuude...did you see that?" every 2 minutes.

Saying that...

I confess to being mildly intrigued by the EVP recordings, and just the sheer quantity of it. At least they try to produce evidence of sorts.

Unlike the irritating Most Haunted, which just involves a load of hysterical women screaming when the lights go out.

<< 1  2   >>

join