It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Conspiracy: Christianity set up to bring down ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

How can two beliefs be one? Well Sumerian mythology influenced Jewish belief.
www.nobeliefs.com...

The stories of the Bible evolved slowly over centuries before the existence of orthodox religions. Many belief cults spread stories and myths probably handed down by oral tradition from generation to generation before people wrote them down. Many of the stories originally came from Egyptian and Sumerian cults. All of these early religions practiced polytheism, including the early Hebrews. Some of the oldest records of the stories that later entered the Old Testament came from thousands of small cylinder seals depicting creation stories, excavated from the Mesopotamia period. These early artifacts and artworks (dated as early as 2500 B.C.E.) established the basis for the Garden of Eden stories a least a thousand years before it impacted Hebrew mythology.

Everything in the Bible is myth. God is fake as well every other religious belief.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Did you even take a look at the link I have provided ?
pinktentacle.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

And no, it's ignorant to state that, there is a creator, but not like they tell it. It's the force that creates things in the universe, it stays out of people bussines. Once in a while it gives a flood, natural disasters. There is a higher power.

edit on 18-9-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

The mummies from Japan? That's Japanese Buddhism not Sumerian or Jewish belief. You should research how different cultures copied from one another.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Then I would prefer to be ignorant then follow blindly. If you have time read theses journal of how Man created God and the influence of the Jewish, Christian, and Islamic belief system.
www.hennessy.id.au...

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by pepsi78

The mummies from Japan? That's Japanese Buddhism not Sumerian or Jewish belief. You should research how different cultures copied from one another.

Did you see how they look, and no it's the same, it's the enligtnen, darkness and light, same thing as the bible.
Not my fault you do not research, same people. The guys dressed in red. I'm all for sunshine until it burns you.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

reply to post by pepsi78

Then I would prefer to be ignorant then follow blindly. If you have time read theses journal of how Man created God and the influence of the Jewish, Christian, and Islamic belief system.
www.hennessy.id.au...

You want to see how creation really works ?

Welcome to the universe. The father of all.
Things are because they are set, each as a singing string. The angel playing the harp. Now the aliens come and change it, we are lab rats. Things are made to work without influence, go to a different solar sistem and you will expiriance something else. There is a higher power, it's aware, but they come twisting things make up religions, prank people, it's what they do. They just don;t leave people alone.

One thing I know I had it with the religion of blood to kill, to conquer, I'm not a freaking robot.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Check this link out here. I think you're just upset that you're belief in life will be threatened if you found that all religions copied from one another. Here's a list of demons that were apart of several religious beliefes.
listverse.com...

Belphegor is absolutely unbelievable. He got his start in Assyria, many, many years ago. He was first called Baal-Peor, and he was associated with orgies, and other types of lewdness. The Israelites worshiped him, in the form of a phallic (penis-shaped) idol. Later on, in Kabbalic mythology, he was a demon who made people paranoid of each other, and who would seduce them with money and overall wealth. Needless to say, it was hard to summon Baal-Peor, because he required the sacrifice of human excrement! In the 16th Century, he changed his name to Belphegor, and changed his strategy (somewhat). He pretty much threw away the idea of causing mutual mistrust in people, and instead…focused on inventions. He would “suggest” crazy (yet plausible) inventions to people, and then use their greed to his (and their) advantage when they became successful. According to legend, Belphegor was sent to Earth from Hell to either justify of disprove the rumors that marriage can result in happiness. Finding no evidence that happiness is possible in a marriage (now, there’s a surprise), he chose to stay on Earth. He is notable for two bizarre attributes: He is believed to be physically, mentally, and strategically strongest in the month of April, and he either was or is Hell’s/Satan’s ambassador to France. Belphegor also played an role in Milton’s book, “Paradise Lost”. He is either depicted as a hideous, bearded demon with horns and claws, or a beautiful young woman.

Sorry for the large quote. I needed to copy the entire text for this guy.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

What is your religious belief? Are you a new age believer type of person. Who brings in various religious beliefs and stories as fact? Because that what it sounds like to me. BTW you're picture always don't show. They 404.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

They are not miths, these creatures existed, I have shown you the link, it's the experiments they made on us.
I know there is a higher power, but they twisted it around, it's not the religion of the sun but something more pure.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Well then I would have to take your word on that. But I would prefer; if there was a God to communicate to us all.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

reply to post by pepsi78

What is your religious belief? Are you a new age believer type of person. Who brings in various religious beliefs and stories as fact? Because that what it sounds like to me. BTW you're picture always don't show. They 404.

No I'm not a new age fan, it's dimensions on the spectrum that you can't see. The higher you go up the bluer you are, pure. In other words the etheral beings we call angels are bluish, not white. And bluish means just that, dark, not light. Our light is closer to red, our 3d dimensional world, I would say we are in hell. It can;t get worse that this I hope. We don't notice it because we got used to it, it's fine. Bring someone from another world and it will freak out, it would freaking die. We are resiliant, resistant, our very own snake skin. Were all half snake.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

That sounds awfully like new age to me. When I was a Christian I was told different. Maybe you follow different beliefs.
www.hennessy.id.au...
Angels were influenced from outside cultures though.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

reply to post by pepsi78

That sounds awfully like new age to me. When I was a Christian I was told different. Maybe you follow different beliefs.
www.hennessy.id.au...
Angels were influenced from outside cultures though.

It's not new age, new age is about "enlightment" the light the sun. I'm talking about something else and I do not tell people to go kill their selfs or to get "enlighted" Life is about preserving, respecting what is created, living your life.
Enlightment is something else, it's the religion of the sun, our sun is redish, I would go so far to say don;t get enlighten, because it's just the knowlege to give your self up, become insane and laugh like an idiot not caring at all, you game your self, for them it's a game. Pure light is something else, not red, it's more of a halogen, more like the moon provides but bluer, it's relaxing, red is about making war, desire for conquest.
Mars is red, it's the god of war in mithology.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join