It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soldiers smuggle Afghan heroin: report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Soldiers smuggle Afghan heroin: report

www.onenewspage.com

The British government is investigating allegations that British and Canadian soldiers are involved in smuggling heroin out of Afghanistan, a London newspaper says.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 12-9-2010 by oozyism because: www.cbc.ca...

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Only thing I can say is LMAO..

Did it really take them this long to investigate this matter? Now the question is, who made the allegation, that is the interesting part, it must have been someone high up having the influence to start this investigation in the first place.

That above being said, what do you get from this story.

How much heroin do you think they have stockpiled? I'm guessing they want the money from their failed war back, hence stockpiling drugs, then later completely destroying poppy fields, and contaminating the ground, so that it can't grow back, and then selling their own drugs which will hopefully add to trillion dollars, depending on how much they have stock piled.

www.onenewspage.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I agree, excuse me while I HAHAHAHAH!!

Seriously, the only shocking thing about this report is that usually it's CIA operatives or private contractors who would be doing the smuggling.

edit on 12-9-2010 by Son of Will because: grammar

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

Yeah, then the CIA is never investigated upon, that would be kinda miraculous if it happens. The CIA tortures, I haven't seen anyone get prosecuted.

The point is, CIA has to be in contact with the military, whether units, or high up in ranks, in order to accomplish these missions without any exposure. This shows that someone snitched, either he will be brought spot light and ridiculed, or the operation will be shifted, and this will be buried.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
At the very least, I've always found it hard to swallow that nobody in a position to set up a similar scheme hadn't seen the movie "American Gangster" that came out a few years ago and gotten a few ideas...

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
duplicate thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

sorry

edit on 12-9-2010 by space cadet because: edit to fix error

new topics

top topics

join