It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Spiritual Revolution VI: Basic knowlege V: Other Chakras and Energylines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
This thread is part six of the series „Your Spiritual Revolution“ and part five of the section „Basic knowlege“. In this first mainpart i will give you the essential knowlege you will need to go on.

I appreciate to start with the Introduction! You find it here...
You can also follow the links down in my signature to go to the next part by clicking on the different roman numbers.
Basic knowlege IV: Other Chakras and Energylines

There are much more energy vortexes than the seven mainchakras, often described as side chakras.
My personal opinion is that they are all equally important, so we will now focus on them.

In asian traditions are over 80.000 chakras at one body ( gives you a nice impression of your energybody!) known, that lay at important points along the meridians – the energylines we will become acquintated with, in a few passages.
But i only want to focus at a few ones - if someone is interested all of them, learn acupuncture! - like the ones at the hands, feet and shoulders.

Handchakras

The hand is a very interesting subject. They play a big role in our contact with humans.
By touching someone else you get an higher impression of somebodys emotions and also give someone your support. Reiki uses this chakras very much and i believe most healers use them too.

All seven mainchakras have a correlation point at the hand (and feet aswell).
This is one reason you can have a zone massage theraphy - i.e. reflexology at the hands and feets.

The hands mainchakra lays in the middle of the palm. It is a very important point for many different exercises you will see in the energy work section.
The more powerful one is at your left hand. Maybe the reason for it is that it is nearer to the heart and gets more „chi“ pumped in. This is for me so and many others aswell. If our advanced members had other experience, feel free to share them with us...
Some say that the left one is used for energy output and the right handed one for energy input, but in my opinion that is not right. Both hands can be used for both, in- and output.
Maybe it is esasier to train them this way to get the full energy in and output, but that you have to decide for yourself.

There are also energy points at your fingertips. They are very powerfull tools we will go into detail later.

*to be continued...*

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Here is now a little exercise for all the beginners:

Do this at dawn or nighttime and when you feel energized enough to do this.

Open your window to get more fresh oxygen in flow (beside you live in a smogcity or next to industrial complexes with high toxic outputs! Then you should find a nice place in nature, where you will be undisturbed for the time you do this...).
Breath deep for about three to five minutes. Maybe hold the air a few seconds in your lungs to get more oxy into your bloodstream.
Meanwhile go into a relaxed, low meditative, state as you feel comfortable with.

Now something new comes:
There is an energy point in your upper neck, right down where your spinal cord goes into your head. It is a point where enegy enters your system. You can use it by will. Just imagine the surrounding energy floating in, maybe like a white lightflow.
If you use this tech while magical rituals or energy works you will never have problems with loss of your own energy (tingling knees, hands etc, even you could get passed out!).

Okay now let the energy flow in. Let it allow to flow down your spinal cord, into your arms and ito the hands. Collect it in your hands and go on when you are ready.
Now move your middlefingers together without touching them. At least move them to about 2 - 3 mm apart from another.
Now let the energy flow through the one to the other. Not in an impulse but constantly flowing. You can try to move your fingers away from another, my suggestion; maximal 3cm.

If you done it right, you now can see something. Maybe you need a littlebit advancement but i also could show it others too. ( and no i dont think it is possible to record it with camera, as they havent the same receptors than the eye has!)

Feel free to report us if you got it...

Footchakras

The feetchakra are directly associated with the rootchakra and are said to be the connection to the earth down the ground. They play an important role in groundings. If in meditations or for the health of yourself.
I think alot of body and spiritual problems are manifested because people have no connection to earth anymore. (i.e. living in high towers, shoes with rubber soles (a conspiracy to disconnect us?))
To get into contact with earth again, go out into nature and walk barefoot. Maybe visualize, while doing it, a deep connection to earth and soak up the energy.
(I am sure everybody knows the feeling when you put your feet into sand on a beach... love it!)
Do/get feet massages short before is recommended. Works wonders!

The seven mainchakras can be found at the feet, too. They are located at the sole and go throughout your feet, starting with the root chakra at the beginning of the heel, the heartchakra in the middle a tip down the ball, up to the crown at the tip of the digit toe.

*to be continued..*

edit on 11-9-2010 by JimIrie because: for shape

edit on 11-9-2010 by JimIrie because: fix the pic

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The main sidechakra is located outside your feet a tip down them in the middle. It is described in a dark red coloured vortex.

Shoulders

There are two main sidechakras located at each shoulder. One is located at your neck muscle. The other one is located at your shoulder joint.
The second isn´t as important for us but the first at your muscle is interesting.
This one can be used to open all your chakras at once, just by contracting the neck muscles.
With this body "exercise" plus your will, you open the rear of your fifth chak PLUS the little channel that sits short above it, i described above. (in the "hole" where your vertebrae go into your head).
Surrounding energy will flow in and have the effect to open all your chaks...

All the other chakras

Ther are many more but they are very tiny and more of interest if you study acupuncture, but you also can have nice meditation visions by looking for them...

The Energylines

The energylines or in east asian traditions called meridians are the connections between all the chakras. There are some very important ones and all of them have a physical association to the endocrine lymph system.
Some of them are inside the body but there are also some outside. There is not much to say about them, beside that you have to know that without them there would be no energyflow to the next chakras. If there is a disturbance in one of the lines, you have problems with the next chakras.

There are some tricks in eastern martial arts (nijitsu, kung foo, …) that work with this knowlege.
If one of your meridian gets disturbed by an outer source, you even can get negative motoric effects.

One way to get them into right flow again is tai chi or qi gong. They work on a daily basis with them. Another one is to do a cleaning meditation. Just let a white light flow through your whole body system or let the „pure natural intelligence“ - energy ball method from a previous part- do the work for you.

What else do you want to know?

Okay thats it first what i have to say about this topic. If you have questions, want to share your experience or add something like meditations, more knowlege or corrections, feel free to use this thread for it...

Next one will be go more deeper into the rabbit whole!

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higer i

Jim

edit on 11-9-2010 by JimIrie because: shape

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Hi JimIrie,

I apploud your commitment to this topic. ((Applouse))

I have read all your threads concerning this topic so far, and have to agree with you on all of them.

If I may add a little something to the information about the hand chakras. When I was learning about them, I had to learn that the left hand was for 'receiving' chi and the right hand was for 'giving' chi.

The left hand would feel and become very warm, and my right hand would feel and become very cold, when I practiced receiving and giving energy. This would be noticable for other people too, I could let them feel the warm hand and the cold, and they could feel a difference. When I used it on their body.

That's all from me for now. I will continue to read your threads, and by the way I think this something that more and more people should know about.

Thanks for the great thread!

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

Thanks alot!

I really try to give my best... and surely i think this should be lecture to everybody from the new generations! If this kind of knowlege would be teached in shools we would get a nice planet in the next 100 years, i think!
Its a bit much, no? Surely and sadly i feel this time will never come true... Sad planet sad humans...

Okay i dunno why but i think it doesnt matter which hand you use for which direction of energy. It clearly depends on the picture you use ( see the Image+will=act part).
AND it is just this picture... whats going on in the frequency world you won´t sense...

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Hey I just wanted to include that there are more chakra's above the body.

For instance the Peiadeans have a 12 chakra system,
As illustrated in Bringers of the Dawn channeling by Barbara Marciniak:
www.youtube.com...
I've developed a 16 chakra system based on my own research.
I've made a video on xtranormal to better illustrate them:

I have the support with quotes from international treaties for chakra abilities at
lokiworld.org...

edit on 12-9-2010 by lowki because: added bringer of the dawn info

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Thank you for your comment.
I will have a look into the vid as soon as my net i quicken up again (mobile net...)

But really i wouldn´t give much credit to anyone who is telling me he has channeled something...
I only trust what i have experienced and what i have seen by myself, so far...
And from that i would say there are seven main chakras and many little ones, like i have mentioned above...
(and then there are surely energy vortexes inside earth and other planets/stars... but thats another story and will be told in another chapter...)
And also i don´t know if the plejadian stuff is true but i would assume that they have another energy system than we may, no?
This lokisite wasn´t really informative and i havent seen any international treaty as you mentioned...

Also i know that i wouldn´t want to trust a page that is named after a underworld god...

Not to be rude and really no offending meant, but can you please elaborate your theory more in detail?
Maybe a picture included?

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i.

Jim

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Actually,
i am happy to admit the the next part number eight is now online! It took me two weeks (five full days) to think about how to write it all down and do so..

Meditation for Beginners

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimIrie
reply to post by lowki

can you please elaborate your theory more in detail?
Maybe a picture included?

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i.

Jim

Yes, I made a brochure:
www.scribd.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I have a question. It is about the color of the chakras during meditation. When I begin to get into the meditative trance and just right before I felt the heat energy, I always see various white/bluish lights. What do they suppose to mean? Even when I place my consciousness to each of the chakras. When I do feel the heat energy, it is then I see the correct color of the chakras I was trying to open. The root chakras is very consistent. Is always red. I feel a slight pulsing and pressure at the area of the root chakras. When it comes to the Sacral and Solar Chakras, the colors aren't what they supposed to be. They are often still whitish and blue. However, I still feel the pressure and pulsing in both areas. Yeah, I feel the heat too.

BTW, I tried to meditate and activate my third eye. I got 2 visions. The first version I saw a white van blocking my view. During meditation I was staring at it but it took me 2 seconds to realize it was blocking my view. The second vision I saw an old school small TV set with turn dials. It was not on like there was no power. My theory is that either something is blocking my third eye vision on purpose either for good or evil, or my third eye was showing me what is blocking my vision. Therefore, I need to figure out how to unblock it.

Also, do you advise in every meditative session you should always start from the root chakras and work your way up? If any of the chakras can't be opened, you shouldn't try the more upper ones?

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ChiForce

I've seen videos saying you should start with the bottom chakra and work your way, and that it is pointless working on the higher ones untill you have a foundation. I can't comment from experience though. The same video guy also said that you shouldn't try to focus energy directly into your chakras, as this could disrupt your energy flow..

I know nothing though

Nice threads btw OP, haven't worked my way through them properly but you've mentioned plenty of things I've not come across anywhere else yet!

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by March of the Fire Ants

I've seen videos saying you should start with the bottom chakra and work your way, and that it is pointless working on the higher ones untill you have a foundation. I can't comment from experience though. The same video guy also said that you shouldn't try to focus energy directly into your chakras, as this could disrupt your energy flow..

I know nothing though

Nice threads btw OP, haven't worked my way through them properly but you've mentioned plenty of things I've not come across anywhere else yet!

I think the energy flows from your Chakras, once it is opened and activated. I don't believe you can get energy from somewhere and focus on the Chakras. Where this energy comes from? I think at first you set your mind the intent on the chakras, which ever one you want to open, then, you don't actively think about it but knowing it is there. Somehow, this passive/active consciousness unleashed the energy or Chi. I think in Tai Chi this consciousness is called Yi. It is this Yi that allows you to draw and control this energy, and to project it.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Ah I see, thanks! This is why it's such a pain in the snip looking for info on the web.. everyone says something different! The majority of meditation vids on youtube seem to be about funnels of energy coming into your crown chakra to open your 3rd eye and then spreading elsewhere.. Perhaps I should meditate more and read less!

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by March of the Fire Ants

Ah I see, thanks! This is why it's such a pain in the snip looking for info on the web.. everyone says something different! The majority of meditation vids on youtube seem to be about funnels of energy coming into your crown chakra to open your 3rd eye and then spreading elsewhere.. Perhaps I should meditate more and read less!

I have went through the same issues when reading up on Tai Chi and meditation. Is more than just visualizations. You are not imagining. Certainly you are not actively imagining. The method I used to follow would have me visualizing some very elaborated symbols. They hurt my brain let's just say. I then realized during meditation you can't completely become devoid of thoughts. Your mind will drift and begin to see random images. Your mind should literally be at the chakras location and just sitting there. You can visualize some sort of clockwise movements (for men) and counter-clockwise for women. It seems that the lower the chakras, the slower they spin. You don't force your mind. Know it is there than letting it go. Realizing what you want it to do and yet becoming completely detached from it.

You can read more on the Yi consciousness here:
www.chikung-unlimited.com...
www.chikung-unlimited.com...

I simply translate his example into one's inner body. You have couple of challenges. The chakras aren't physically real but we know they exist as spinning energy. What is preventing you, your consciousness, from tapping into them? For the fact that the chakras are inside your body. Your thoughts or consciousness are in your mind. Your intent to draw the energy from a non-physically existed "things" chakras. Sounds impossible...... You have to get your consciousness to travel through inside your body and to develop the inner eye of your own inner being, and down to the chakras locations. You will literally feel your consciousness sitting at your chakras as one.
edit on 8-10-2010 by ChiForce because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Thanks for the advice! I'll bear it in mind next time!

I'm enjoying this ChiKung web site too, lots of interesting things in there! I had never heard of this Yinian before but it makes sense!

Cheers

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Hi chi, hi march.

Actually i have a lot of work to do ( in few hours i have a gig) but i will answer your requests as soon as i am able to...
this could be today evening or tomorrow (as my gig is at 22pm and i want to have some fun today)
Thos stay tuned and maybe read in meantime my latest part (VIII - eight) about meditation... It is a long read and stuffed with information... Its called meditation for beginners but i am sure there are many interesting infos for you too...

Peace, love and ligh,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

top topics

join