It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quran burning story hides Murder in Afghanistan story?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
What story in the news that has gotten a small amount of coverage, [which normally would be a blockbuster --THAT THE US WANTS TO DIMINISH] that is being upstaged by this Jones Burn the Quran fiasco?

Likely it is the story about the American troops in murdering civilians in Afghanistan and taking their body parts for trophies.
www.guardian.co.uk...

It is my theory that the black op boys always keep silly stories like this [ Quran burning by a nut] under the surface in order to eclipse stories they want to diminish or bury. When the story they want to diminish comes on the radar the black op boys who influence and control the press bring forth a story like the Quran burning and inflate it [ this time started by Pertraius a few days ago] in order for the important more harmful story to be essentially buried.

Most likely this is the case in this Quran burning nonsense. If that story wouldn’t have taken over the national press likely the story of the murders in Afghanistan would have done so and been much more harmful to the American reputation.

edit on 11-9-2010 by inforeal because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-9-2010 by inforeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I don't think this way at all. Anytime an ALLEGED, key word there, crime occurs against muslims by Americans it's in the news This ALLEGED attrocity was reported, and I think maybe the response is different this time because frankly.....who cares. If someone farts crss wose in the military it's a crime against the peace loving muzzies. Maybe people are just waking up to the fact that in the end it really doesn't matter. I would think for the US this would have been a bigger story, but our government selling us out to the muslims is actually a bigger one.......nope no conspiracy here, an ALLEGED crime just doesn't compare to our president selling us out.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I doubt the government is selling us out to the Muslims. The government works for the elite wealthy financial interests in this country.
And they also actively manage news for black propaganda purposes--that's a proven fact.

My post is only saying it is a hypothetical possibility, I of course cant prove this conspiracy I aver as a possibility.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

I like the way you're thinking, but I don't think that is the story they are trying to bury.

I think this because right after they talked about the Qu'ran thing, they talked about the soldier thing.

I saw this on CNN and my local news.

Of course, it could just be they were hoping we'd be like "Enough already" and change the channel before they got to the real dirty story, but who knows?

At least you are being vigilant. I've been trying to figure out what they are hiding myself.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
The Quran burning incident was a non news story, just a blip, until the different politicians made a big deal about such. The moment the President of the United States of America made one comment about this, then it became a story worthy of the national news and attention, instead of what was going on during that time frame, and thus all others were put to the side. When this was compounded by the reaction of the different Islamic groups world wide, along with the different Islamic governments, well guess what, the really important story about what all had happened was not the big news of the day and people were not that interested in what all was going on in the current armed conflict.
The side note, and this is not to make it seem like the US does not care about what is going on in the world or with the conflict, but the reality is that we are tired of the long war, that does not seem to have an end goal, nothing to rally the US around and right now, most of us really do not care about what happens to a bunch of Muslims in another country. Perhaps when they stop threatening the citizens of the US for our freedoms, and maybe if they would just stop all violence, and the moderates decide to stand up and use stronger language to condemn the actions of a few nut jobs that are giving them a very bad name, and the congress of the US releases the leash on the US military to actually win this conflict, then just maybe, the US population will actually care that things like this happen in a conflict zone, where the troops sent there are not representing the US to the best of their ability. In a country where there is suspected corruption and for every three steps forward, 2 steps back, it is hard to think that such does not happen.

new topics

top topics

join