It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Sea Scrolls Conspiracy: The Ultimate Consequences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
The principal goal of the ‘Dead Sea Scrolls Scandal’—which, thanks to a media motivated significantly by the desire to preserve the economic interests of Judaeo-Christianity, Inc., is universally disunderstood as having been ‘brought to an end’ almost 20 years ago—was to prevent the release to the general public of ancient documents found near the Dead Sea which might very well threaten the economic interests of the Jewish and Christian religious ‘authorities’.

But the continuing ‘conspiracy of silence’ of the media over the past 20 years with regards to the Dead Sea Scrolls (Just watch. I seriously doubt that even so much as one organ of the mainstream or Internet media will be at all interested in these writings on ATS about the Thanksgiving Hymns or the Scroll of the War of the Sons of Light) is not in any way a trivial matter; although, of course, that is precisely what the Jewish and Christian religious ‘authorities’ sincerely hope that you will believe. (After all, their very jobs and wealth are at stake.)

On the contrary, the continuing and universal censorship of one of the fundamental Revelations—yes, Revelations—of the Dead Sea Scrolls is that not only Jesus; but, also, Isaiah and Daniel, taught the Doctrine of “resurrection” as a Doctrine of ‘Rebirth’.

Thus, the continued censorship of this one Truth, intentionally or not, ultimately serves to preserve the Satanic doctrines of the Jewish, Christian, as well as Muslim religious ‘authorities’ which are pushing this entire civilization into a large-scale, and horrific, military confrontation between Judaeo-Christianity, Inc. and Islamism, Inc…

The ultimate manifestation of which, all things remaining the same, will involve a conflict with Iran as well as between the Palestinians and the Zionists over Jerusalem.

Oh, by the way, precisely 9 years ago today—at 11:00 A. M. on the morning of September 11, 2001—I first met with a webpage designer for the purpose of constructing a website for publishing the conclusions of my previous 27 years of research on the Thanksgiving Hymns and the Scroll of the War of the Sons of Light.

The appointment had been made the previous Friday.

Michael Cecil

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Michael Cecil

From my understanding, and I enjoy both of your threads so far, these scrolls are hard to find...
Well, what I mean is that the literal translations are so mucked up that it's unlikely one can find the actual translation and not something that has been 'adapted' to a certain language. (I love that excuse!)

With that being said, is there any way of providing a link with the writings?

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I remember a long time ago, a report made by one of the people translating the Scrolls, they said that some of the translations had pointed to Jesus actually being a Warlord, who was head of a district Militia.

I remember having a lot of discussions about it, but the story seemed to disappear completely.

I agree there has been an effort to hide what the Scrolls say, but when you realise how the Christian church actually chose Jesus as their Messiah, you can see right from the start they where making it up as they went along, it was centuries before Jesus was even named as the Messiah if I remember right.

There where a lot of candidates for the top spot so to speak, it was at the same time that Women where pushed into the background, even with a ton of proof that Women were a lot more important than the Church makes them out to be today, I would go so far as to say Women ran the show, while the men did all the graft, that was turned on its head.

Because of that Women have been second class people for well over a thousand years in the Christian faith, you only have to look at the struggle Women faced right up until the 1960's and the start of Women's Lib.

In some parts of the World and outside Christianity Women are treated as less than animals in some countries, and even now they are still fighting to become an equal part of the Christian faith.

I would love to see a complete translation of what has been revealed so far, they even have a computer program don't they to scan and piece them in the right order?

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by havokWith that being said, is there any way of providing a link with the writings?

You might want to google 1QH, 1QM and 4Q529.

They are the scrolls that I have done most of my research on.

And, no, there is no problem with the translations that makes it so difficult that the scrolls cannot be understood by someone with Knowledge.

One change I would point out, however, is in the Vermes translation of 1QH.

In at least one of his earlier translations, the Vision of Knowledge is capitalized as the "Vision of Knowledge".

Realizing later, I suspect, that such capitalization might be a threat to the monotheistic religious 'authorities', it was then changed to "the vision of knowledge", as if it is merely a thing of no real importance.

Michael Cecil

new topics

top topics

join