It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dave Chappelle talks about Secret Societies and Gay Hollywood..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I miss this guy

forbezdvd.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
That link didn't work for me..

I think this is the same:

Gotta love Dave Chappelle.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by king Pop!p

I looove Dave Chappelle. After he went AWOL and came back from a trip "to find his roots" in Africa, the very first place he did a stand-up show was in my hometown, Cincinnati. Not that that matters much, though it does make me cooler than all of you. *cough*

I love him for his highly self-aware style of comedy. He really draws inspiration from topics that are taboo to us even in this sometimes-modern day and age, and his jokes always feel relevant on a social or personal level. And he is just so damn funny. Total respect for him - I suppose more seasons of Chappelle Show would have meant the end of his credibility thanks to that cancerous growth known as Hollywood.

edit on 9-9-2010 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Whoa, totally eye opening!!!

I never thought about it before, but there are so many African American/Black Male comedians that have taken this route. The magnitude of the actors that have played this 'role' should spark people into waking up. There is an agenda, there are secret societies in hollywood, but what are they getting at with having these overly masculine men behave like women? To me, it would seem like they are suggesting to the subconscious that women who look like this are "ugly" "unwoman" "not pretty enough" they always try, but will never have "it", they'll never be described as "hott" sexually appealing, or something truly desired because they look like men.

I believe there is an agenda in hollywood to get people to think negative towards Black women. They want to reinforce their standard of European featured beauty, and reject all other types of beauty. Notice how all of these male characters are excessively promiscuous and sexual.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

My links work fine, God. But thanx anyway

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

Hey man i agree with you 1000%. I wish he had a website that he can speak more about things like this. imagine him and jordan maxwell or someone like that?lol.. Nah, but he seriously looks like hes into ATS type stuff. he looks like a deep dude.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

I think you hit it right on the head, It can be exactly that. Wow, thats insane!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
You have got to be @$@$'ing kidding me .....

A conspiracy about hollywood putting black guys in dresses ???

FIRST of all !!! most of those black guys wearing dresses are wearing them because THEY wrote the freaking script !!! Eddie murphy, The Wayans Bros, and many more bits were written by the actors themselves !!

How ludicrous.

I love Dave, I really do, ... he's a funny guy, .... but tell me, ... would you be complaining about wearing a dress if you were being paid half a million dollars ??

I used to get annoyed when he played the race card all the time but now he's playing the gay card ??

COME ON DAVE !!

He's just too damn sensetive for the entertainment business, thats why he lost it.

edit on 9-9-2010 by IntastellaBurst because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Its deeper then that, I believe. But hey, its an opinion anyways. I agree with him though, something is funny there.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Chappelle's Show was by far Comedy Central's best show ever. South Park has nothing on it!!!!

Anyway, it's cool to see he's open to these things!

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by king Pop!p

I love Chapelle and I think he's a great guy who's got some smarts. But he's stretching with this cross dressing conspiracy.

Check out Wiki for cross dressing in movies:

Wiki : Cross Dressing in Movies

There are tons of movies where a non-black man or a mix of black and white men were cross dressing.

Perhaps the reason why some writers are stuck on black comedians cross dressing on the silver screen is because it sells. Take a look at some of the examples the YouTube video gave. You can see that most of those examples were popular with the masses and made an impression. People remember those roles as being funny.

My personal favorite was Chris Tucker in Fifth Element. My friends and I always imitate Ruby Rod. I stays in your mind how whacky and zany the character was. I've always joked about dressing up as Ruby Rod for Halloween. But never took the time to commit.

It is NOT a conspiracy. $$$ drives Hollywood. If it makes $$$, then they will rinse and repeat until it the end of time. That's why we have so many stupid remakes. Hollywood sticks to what sells.

edit on 10-9-2010 by guppy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Hey now back up buddy! Dave Chappelle didn't make the video, some random conspiracy theorist did, and only half of it even applies to Dave.

There's three parts that show Dave - the first one is him doing stand up, making fun of the "don't taze me bro!" guy who asked John Kerry about Skull and Bones. In the routine, Dave doesn't even mention anything conspiratorial.

The second part is Dave being interviewed on Oprah - or at least that talking mask of makeup looks like Oprah - and this is where he talks about the gay stuff. But again, he doesn't mention conspiracies at all, he was just recalling one experience where he had several different people urging him to put on a dress for a scene. His ultimate point in telling the story was "Stand up for yourself." Not anything remotely close to what the YT video is trying to portray.

The third part was Dave talking to that one guy famous for interviewing celebrities, I forget his name - anyways he was talking about how sick the Hollywood environment is. How it has a way of corrupting people who were once innocent. Nowhere does Dave say that Secret Societies are forcing black celebrities to wear dresses. That's all from the YT video.

Don't bash Dave =)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Hmmm, Robin Williams,
Patric Swayze, Are just two WHITE actors whom played woman,
plenty more if you choose to search,

I'd agree that some big shots in Hollywood are doing their best to twist Bisexuality

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

you know he does have a point. the world is a messed up place for sure.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

As I always stated...Do you ever see a white man use the race card?

He has a point. More black men seem to be in drag than most white actors. Human race has gone to the latrine.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

He did say he can connect the dots and he said he was sort of a conspiracy theorist. he also did say that he seen black comedians seem to be wearing dresses. I'd say that counts.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Regardless of his opinion about black men in Hollywood being forced to wear dresses. Dave Chappelle has a lot of valid points about the Illuminati. He's a very intelligent individual and honest person. His show was way ahead of its time. His show brought up racial issues in a very unique and comical way. Regardless of your ethnicity, he poked fun of everyone. His show was satire of modern day racism and issues. As he got deeper into Hollywood he found about the Illuminati and their influence. Being a strong individual as he was, he wouldn't bow down to them. So what would someone in his situation do? Stay in Hollywood be bullied by these thugs? He choose the later and left. Even went to Africa for a short period...a country that has been oppressed and perpetually kept poor by the Illuminati. He never ever comes out right and talks about the Illuminati...he's way too smart for that. But he talks about the things they do trying to control him. Which sounds like a pretty common theme you read and hear on about the Illuminati control and tactics in the entertainment industry.

Do you guys remember the internet meme with the "Don't taze me bro" University of Florida student at the John Kerry forum? Pretty funny stuff huh? Here's Dave Chappelle doing stand up and talking about it. He even ask the audience...."do you know what the kid ask John Kerry before he got tazed?" Do you guys know? I didn't know until I watched this video. I'm pretty sure a lot of people aren't aware the question the kid asked and the real reason he got tazed.

Lastly but not least regarding the entertainment industry...particularly the music industry, which is also controlled by the Illuminati. There's one artist I was curious about and what happened to her. Lauryn Hill from The Fugees, she rised to stardom with her critically acclaimed solo album The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill. Sold millions of copies world wide. Got nominated for 10 grammy's! And won 5 of them! Obviously a very talented individual...however after her astronomical rise to stardom like Dave Chappelle...she decided to put herself in exile just like Dave...why would someone want to do that after becoming so famous and rich? Maybe she too discovered the truth and the Illuminati. A person of character, intelligence and strength would not allow themselves to be controlled. So maybe she left the music for the same reasons. After her exile she released another album, which was an live MTV unplugged album called MTV Unplugged No. 2.0. There's a song on there struck a huge chord with me. It's called "I Get Out"...if that doesn't tell you something...I don't know what else to tell you...

Peace

edit on 5-11-2010 by Horishi because: spelling

top topics

join