It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rebels Against the Light - Perfect Possion Linkhttp://www.newoxfordreview.org/article.jsp?did=0509-

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Author's Note: Many readers will find this article, a study of the nature of evil, difficult to read. In fact, psychiatrist M. Scott Peck noted that our instinctive reaction to evil is revulsion. Difficult though it may be, it is important that we know and comprehend evil's nature because that knowledge can help us recognize and combat evil, and protect ourselves from its effects. Remaining ignorant of it can only play into the hands of the Evil One himself.

This very important article tells us that cases of possession are of various types. Few, however, including Catholics, are aware that cases of possession that come to the attention of exorcists are only of the partial or incomplete variety. There is something worse -- total or perfect possession -- which is rarely spoken of even by the Catholic Church.
www.newoxfordreview.org...

edit on 992010 by Starbug3MY because: I want the purple link for readers to get the full article. Did I do it correctly?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Starbug3MY

I liked this bit best...

The Catholic Church has supplied a collection of signs and indicators for partial possession, including blasphemous and vituperative language, preternatural knowledge, preternatural physical strength, levitation, the ability to speak an unknown language, a violent aversion to the holy, and voices in the mind saying evil things.

From the cited article in OP.

So are the child-touching priests possessed? Is this just an attempt to further excuse their actions?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Yes the Homosexual predators had an opportunity to perpetuate the evil. And the smoke of Satan entered
the Church. And that is how Satan has perpetuated the abuse of the most vulnerable of our children, the homosexuals in the Church. became possessed.

edit on 992010 by Starbug3MY because: (no reason given)

edit on 992010 by Starbug3MY because: (no reason given)

join