It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brown dwarf generates comet swarms threaten mankind

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
There are a lot of threads about planet X / Niburu. A so called planet wich seems to appear every 3600 years in our inner solar system. I personaly don't think that planet X could be a planet. To me our sun could wel be a 'double star' system. A double star system is actualy verry common in the universe.

There are a lot of people who claim that planet X is Niburu. There are even people who seem to know that the planet is actualy being populated by a higly devoloped alien race..... And there are also people ( like me ) who claim that planet X could be a brown dwarf star.

Recently I discovered this article :

Vedic Prophecies have long held that the Sun has a 'dark companion' and the Bible Code, written about 3200 years ago not only contains references to it (along with comet/asteroid impacts) but even refers to it by the name Vulcan. Madam Blavatsky even refers to how its presence astrologically influences avatars like Christ and Buddha. But there have been more recent references to this dark companion, those from extra-terrestrial aliens sources. Dr. J. Allen Hynek (Astronomer) seems to think that some of these alien contact reports were valid.

For the complete article see :

www.barry.warmkessel.com...

So could it be real ? The article seems to sum up a lot of 'evidence' But can we call this evidence ?

Another interresting thing is that the article above and also this one :

suggest that we are in great danger.....

Comet #3 Debris Earth Impact: 09/09/ +/- 6 days. ?

So what are your thoughts ?

Are we in real danger ? Are we really warned by the aliens ? Is our planet Earth in real danger the next couple of day's ?

Mod Edit: External Source Tags. Pease Review This Link.

Specifically you had used < > for your ex tags as opposed to the needed [ ex ] (without the spaces)

edit on by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
As much as sometimes I wish a comet would strike the Earth , if not to eradicate mankind in its most evil form so far, but at least to wake us up to us NOT being the centre of the universe and therefore invulnerable to harm and impervious to the fact there is more out there than meets the eye, my question is this.
If Aliens who apparently make these crop circles are trying to warn us of impending comet or meteor strike then why don't they actually come down and tell us instead of leaving cryptic diagrams that we may or may not be able to decipher?.
Yes Aliens visiting us would cause a lot of concern and anxiety in Mankind, but not as much as a catastrophic meteor strike would.
And it would SHOW to us that these Aliens would actually want to help us and therefore lessen the concerns we'd have in meeting beings from space?.

And besides as much as a Sceptic that I am, I'd say that the Earth is hit everyday in someform or other ,it's just most of the time no ones there to see it, like the tree falling over in the forest , if no ones around to hear it does it still make a sound kind of thing.
So unless it hits a major populated area we'd not even care.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
It is interesting stuff, especially food for thought on the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse being 4 comets that struck earth. Between this and the rapture is going to be a busy week

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I think there being a brown dwarf in a death spiral with our sun is a huge cover up.
Here is some info on the matter www.binaryresearchinstitute.org...

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
If Aliens who apparently make these crop circles are trying to warn us of impending comet or meteor strike then why don't they actually come down and tell us instead of leaving cryptic diagrams that we may or may not be able to decipher?.

You do have a good point over here. Still we have to consider that maybe they can't even comunicate with us if they would come down... Maybe they think that this is the only way to comunicate with us....

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the level
It is interesting stuff, especially food for thought on the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse being 4 comets that struck earth. Between this and the rapture is going to be a busy week

Why not ? it could be a verry plausible explenation of the 4 horsemen....

By the way ; the article suggests that on nex thursday the 9th comet debris could hit the earth, but it could also hit 6 day's later, wich is next week... so maybe this could be a part of the rapture ...

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by theuhstuf
I think there being a brown dwarf in a death spiral with our sun is a huge cover up.
Here is some info on the matter www.binaryresearchinstitute.org...

Thanks for the link

I also think that it is time to end this cover up.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by css1981

Originally posted by On the level

Why not ? it could be a verry plausible explenation of the 4 horsemen....

By the way ; the article suggests that on nex thursday the 9th comet debris could hit the earth, but it could also hit 6 day's later, wich is next week... so maybe this could be a part of the rapture ...

It will be interesting to see if the PTB are on "vacation" this week. I'm sure if something is to happen and the government knows, they're not going to tell the general population until after they are all safe and sound.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Yet more fearmongering. People who spread this crap need to be stopped. Its disturbing how many people get off on scaring other people.

I mean that devastating meteor impact of 2007 will live on in the memories of everyone. It was horrendous... oh wait a minute, it didnt hapen. They are making it up as they go along. Dont buy into it.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by css1981

Highly developed Alien race you say? Annuaki? Well I don't necessarily believe that but if that were true why wouldn't this highly developed Alien race be able to change the trajectory of Nibiru's orbit?

I feel like maybe that part of the story is wishful thinking on behalf of the human race. In each religion there is always some sort of story about aliens or beings from the sky sent down to "help" the people in some way. Only maybe there is no help what so ever...maybe the only beings we should rely on are each other.

3600 year cycles

Even though the idea that a brown dwarf or planet reaching our solar system with in a year sounds absolutely silly I often wonder just how many civilizations have come and gone. How old is "civilization" as we know it?

If you approached any true religious zealot and asked them how long has man been living on Earth or how old are socities? That person would say about 5000 years. You ask well how do you know that? Well because its in my bible.

However what of the numerous vestiges of various societies and ancient civilizations? And then what happened to those societies? Around the time when everyone was getting through the y2k phenomenom and the Nostradamus hype was settling down a great find was announced.Archaeologists Discover Ancient Cities Under Mediterranean

Note city is plural. This is not one area there are many cities on the floor of the seabeds their ancient wonder hidden from the public. They are studied and little to zero details are given to the public about all of their contents. So what happened to those cities? Why is the palace of Cleopatra underneath the sea?

Ask more questions people. I have a strange feeling that there are a few misunderstandings about history and certain timelines.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Enjoyed the mix of information in the OPs' links and also the link to the underwater cities. I second the OPs' call for disclosure and an end to secrecy. When meteors are secrets and archeological digs are secrets and anything incoming is a secret unless reported by amateurs...what's next? Is breathing going to become top secret as well?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Anybody got any idea on when we should / would we be able to see these debris peices up there - on route ?

Just could do with booking some days off so you know nice to have a heads up!

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by smutness

Well, the article says that between september the 9th and the next 6 days something could happen. The writer is also mentioning that te debris from the comet are big enough to start up a chain of natural disasters...

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Another interresting thing is that the article above and also this one :

suggest that we are in great danger.....

Comet #3 Debris Earth Impact: 09/09/ +/- 6 days. ?

So what are your thoughts ?

Are we in real danger ? Are we really warned by the aliens ? Is our planet Earth in real danger the next couple of day's ?

There is another thread that just popped up in the last hour about a meteor that just hit this afternoon in Columbia, and created a hole the size of a football field.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This fits into this +/- 3 days

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
It may be once every 26 million years.

At least that is what scientists are thinking.

en.wikipedia.org...

Nemesis is a hypothetical hard-to-see red dwarf star or brown dwarf, orbiting the Sun at a distance of about 50,000 to 100,000 AU (about 1-2 light years), somewhat beyond the Oort cloud.[1] This star was originally postulated to exist as part of a hypothesis to explain a perceived cycle of mass extinctions in the geological record, which seem to occur once every 27 million years or so.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
It's been suggested that Nibiru is a rouge star (our Sun's binary companion) and Planet X is the planet that accompanies her. It's also been suggested, there are a few moons around Nibiru as well.

I sorta picture it as a mini solar system unto itself that revolves in our outer solar system much of the time. The occupants (annunaki = reptilians) don't require light (which makes sense why they have larger eyes) and that's probably why they needed our gold (for their atmosphere) Gold is highly reflective and insulating.

Hey listen. This makes a lot more sense than anything I was ever taught in school so I buy it until proven wrong.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by css1981

The link is another one of those ridiculous places where they claim that an object was found by IRAS.The reason it is ridiculous is that the astronomer gives a long list of item of which one is a galaxy and explicitly states we don't know what it is. Guess what? It was a galaxy.

The rest of it is the same sort of pointless misrepresentation from the Vedic claims to Vulcan. That is an astounding bit of wackoness. Vulcan was a hypothetical planet closer to the sun than Mercury.

The idea of Nemesis is that there appears to be a 26My cycle. That's 26 million years.

The article is a wacko article - poorer than most.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
It's been suggested that Nibiru is a rouge star (our Sun's binary companion) and Planet X is the planet that accompanies her. It's also been suggested, there are a few moons around Nibiru as well.

I sorta picture it as a mini solar system unto itself that revolves in our outer solar system much of the time. The occupants (annunaki = reptilians) don't require light (which makes sense why they have larger eyes) and that's probably why they needed our gold (for their atmosphere) Gold is highly reflective and insulating.

Hey listen. This makes a lot more sense than anything I was ever taught in school so I buy it until proven wrong.

Wel, what you are saying is also making sense to me.

Most people don't even want to know it, it's time a lot of people wake up.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

If there were a companion to our sun and it had planets, then the companion and its planets would have to be far away to prevent the interaction of the systems, which would make the orbits unstable. We don't see perturbations of the known planets. A perturbation is the difference between a prediction and where it actually goes. It does not mean that our predictions are perfect. It simply means that we can't measure any deviations. This limit to our ability to measure means that there can be another large object in our solar system, but it must be far, far away. Not only is it far, far away, but it never enters the orbits of the known planets.

Let's say there is such a system as you suggest. It is on the order of a half light year from the sun and does not get closer.

As far as gold goes, it is not an insulator. It is a conductor of heat. And placing gold in the atmosphere means that the atmosphere becomes heavier. The surface pressure increases as the atmosphere becomes heavier.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by css1981

Recently I discovered this article :

Vedic Prophecies have long held that the Sun has a 'dark companion' and the Bible Code, written about 3200 years ago not only contains references to it (along with comet/asteroid impacts) but even refers to it by the name Vulcan. Madam Blavatsky even refers to how its presence astrologically influences avatars like Christ and Buddha. But there have been more recent references to this dark companion, those from extra-terrestrial aliens sources. Dr. J. Allen Hynek (Astronomer) seems to think that some of these alien contact reports were valid.

For the complete article see :

edit on by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

Since you drag Vulcan into this :

The TransplutonianPlanet Vulcan
The new Transplutonian: Here is what Abbe Charles Nicelaud, known to astrologers as Fomalhaut, wrote in 1897: “The planets beyond Neptune exist, they are named Pluto; and Vulcan’s reality is also admitted.” These astounding words were verified as to Pluto 33 years later when Pluto was discovered and indeed given that name. This prediction has a good chance of coming true also through the American astronomers’ calculations about the new Trans-plutonian (located beyond Pluto). Its estimated size, equal to Jupiter or at least to Saturn, should make it easier to see than Pluto, as soon as it leaves the celestial sector containing several very bright stars. We hope to photograph it in 1980. Astronomical tables have even been worked out for this new planet and its astrological influence seems to be of prime importance for human affairs.

If true, I find it interesting that they knew to look for it in the 1980's , coincidences made it so they sent up Iras and got a picture of it as sayd 83 years before ?

[edit on 7/9/2010 by ChemBreather]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join