It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Painful Feet. A Ascension Symptom?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I know this isn't my usual type of post, but it has reached a point that I just have to ask if others are experiencing this.

For the last few months it has been becoming more and more painful to walk on my feet. It started off just being rather annoying, but now it is really hard to ignore. They feel like they are bruised or have been beaten or something on the bottom.Or like I have walked on rocks.

They also sometimes feel like there is a small needle or something inside around the heal when I step just so. This occurs with both feet as well.

I had them checked and it is definitely not a medical issue, so we can pretty much rule that out.

Is this considered a ascension symptom? A type of grounding or something? Anyone else having this problem? Anyone have any ideas? I really don't know what to think about it at this point. If it was medical it would be easy enough to deal with, but as it isn't, well......

I have to say I feel a little silly posting this because of the type of site this is, but still, it is a big world out there with lots of members here and I really hope someone might have some answers.

Thanks!

Anybody?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
My bets

You are out of shape

Your shoes are the issue

you have been doing more walking then normal

your feet are weak and you should look into some shoes like the vibram five fingers.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

It could be a variety of things. The best idea is to get a medical professionals opinion

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

lol good bets but, for my height, 5'10" I am only about 10-15 lbs overweight. I make a point of wearing good shoes. I am not walking anymore then I usually do, and I have always been athletic, so unless my feet just weakened in the last few months, I don't think that is the case either.

Thanks for trying though!

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeutronAvenger

It could be a variety of things. The best idea is to get a medical professionals opinion

As I mentioned in my OP, I have all ready gone for the medical opinions. According to them, my feet are fine and there is no medical reason they can think of to be causing this. Just for the record I did get two medical opinions.

So nope, its not anything like that.

I wouldn't have posted this without first covering the obvious to be ruled out. That is why I haven't posted it until now.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by yigsstarhouse

lol good bets but, for my height, 5'10" I am only about 10-15 lbs overweight. I make a point of wearing good shoes. I am not walking anymore then I usually do, and I have always been athletic, so unless my feet just weakened in the last few months, I don't think that is the case either.

Thanks for trying though!

This should help plenty.
ATS members always believe that there is something deeper to something so simple. "My foot in pain must mean I am ascending" is an absurd conclusion.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Theres been some studies into early childhood trauma associated with foot and lower leg pain. Nothin to concrete but def makin its way around the field as something to look into a bit more.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Have you changed anything recently like how you work out or what you eat? You might have a vitamin deficiency.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Segador

no need to be a jerk, man. We need less hatred and more love. deny ignorance.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I found this blog that talks about foot pain being associated with ascension:
alearningplace.com...

I don't know all that much about ascension, and I suppose it's possible, but I think it's more likely that there is a mundane explanation. Have you had your thyroid hormones checked? Thyroid imbalances can cause plantar fasciitis...
I know you said you were seen by a doctor, but they are only human & can make mistakes. Maybe it's time to seek a second opinion?

Whatever the cause, I wish you luck in ridding yourself of your foot pain.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Nope nothing really different at all. I eat pretty healthy as well. Drink lots of water etc. All I know is it has been progressing slowly but surely. The doctors are scratching their heads as well.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Astrithr

Thank you for sharing that link. It was a interesting read. I did get to opinions ,but the thyroid never came up. I think I will look into that. It is just so odd to me as I have never had problems before.

At least at that link it had some good advice for massage etc., though it seems like I have about rubbed them to death!

Thank you for your well wishes
and taking the time to find that link.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Then the doctors are dumb. Sorry to be the bad news bear....But ascension is completely stupid. Mentally yes it can happen. But physically, it’s all a lie. Try other doctors. How old are you by the way? Growing pains maybe? It can affect everyone differently.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

lol growing pains... growing old pains is more like it. Ill be 52 in October.

I really only mentioned the ascension part because it seems I have run across that in my travels. At this point I will look into anything if you know what I mean.

Still laughing about the growing pains!

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Yes, it mean you are ascending...

into diabetes.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Tarsal tunnel syndrome can cause the symptoms you speak of.

Look up tinel's test on youtube - it's easy to check yourself.

Plantar Fascitis can also cause that.

www.heelspurs.com... is a good site for hurting feet.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Maybe your just getting older

Check your thyroid, A lot of my family members have had thyroid problems, tons of bizarre symptoms, ranging from numbness in their arms, neck being completely numb, even bad anxiety and fatigue. All from thyroid.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
This is surely a sign of a spiritual awakening. If you do not accept this offer from the spirit realm because the window closes, you may not get another chance to ascend into the light-being realm.

Last I heard, you have to do what is suggested... in your case it would be to cease walking until you ascend.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

Thank you for sharing those tips. I am off to look into them.

As far as the diabetes comment, that's not a concern. Im in good shape and have been tested for that as well.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I know my feet hurt terribly when the weather has been hot and humid, how is the weather? Also it could be a nerve problem of some sort. You might mention these to your Dr.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join