It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9th severed foot found on Vancouver/Washington coast

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by yellowmelly

And it happens again -
without any additional
information. I think its
time they tell the public
what they have learned
about this from prior
investigations. They must
have some kind of idea
or leads.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
This thread is 4 pages long and I'm sorry if this has already been said however...

The fact that feet are washing up on the west coast right now isn't really a big deal. GASP!!! How could I say this...? Listen it sucks that someones life has most likely been forfeit for these feet to wash up and I feel sorry for their families. The fact of the matter is that when a tsunami lays waste to an entire city the shear force will rip people in half and dismember them subsequently pieces are eaten and sink to the bottom. FEET however usually have shoes on them which consist mostly of rubber. RUBBER FLOATS!! Sometime also the gaseous innards of the corpse usually will also allow the torso to float as well. Currents regularly push object towards shore somewhere.
edit on 26-1-2012 by HellstormRising because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by HellstormRising
This thread is 4 pages long and I'm sorry if this has already been said however...

The fact that feet are washing up on the west coast right now isn't really a big deal. GASP!!! How could I say this...? Listen it sucks that someones life has most likely been forfeit for these feet to wash up and I feel sorry for their families. The fact of the matter is that when a tsunami lays waste to an entire city the shear force will rip people in half and dismember them subsequently pieces are eaten and sink to the bottom. FEET however usually have shoes on them which consist mostly of rubber. RUBBER FLOATS!! Sometime also the gaseous innards of the corpse usually will also allow the torso to float as well. Currents regularly push object towards shore somewhere.
edit on 26-1-2012 by HellstormRising because: (no reason given)

You do realize that this thread was created long before the tsunami, and that feet have been washing up on the west coast for years... right?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Many countries in the Pacific Ocean bring in foreigners from poor countries and offer them big money to work on their fishing boats/ cargo ships.

If you throw them overboard after the work is done....you don't have to give them a paycheck. The feet would float to shore since the sneakers float.

They are expendable and nobody would miss them.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
hah, they just said on the radio that authorities think the bones inside the boot are from a "marine animal"

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

There is speculation by residents of Vancouver that the feet are linked to the many, MANY young men who have vanished without a trace in recent years. Myself and most people I know believe that there is a serial killer at work, since most of these guys had everything to live for. A great majority of them were healthy, had great jobs, wives or fiancées, lots of friends and family that loved them, no known mental health issues to speak of, and no criminal connections. It simply doesn't make sense for them to have disappeared. They had everything to live for.

Here is one of many stories of just some of the missing men in the Vancouver area:

wenswritings.wordpress.com...

And on another note, we are constantly told that it is not unusual for a foot to come off a decomposing body when in the water, and I understand and believe that, to a point. But the sheer volume of feet being found on our shores is simply astounding. I have never heard of this happening so often, anywhere else in the world. Has anyone else?

Here is a link to the wikipedia article:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
the OP was from 2010. is there a new foot that has washed up this year? did i miss something in the pages of posts?

edit - found the post that one was found in january of this year. would have been more weird if a foot was found this week after all the other weird stuff that's happened.
edit on 1-6-2012 by pasiphae because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2012 by pasiphae because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join