It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cats and Aliens

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
This is inspired by talk about Cats in the Why do they look like us? thread I started.

Do you think cats can sense ETs? Do you think cats ARE aliens? I know there have been reports of "space kitties" lol.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by 19872012
This is inspired by talk about Cats in the Why do they look like us? thread I started.

Do you think cats can sense ETs? Do you think cats ARE aliens? I know there have been reports of "space kitties" lol.

If by reports you mean futurama

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
since when have cats ever looked like us?

???

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
No bull, i just thought about weather cats sense et's ,and paranormal, just the other day. i get home real late from work, eat and go on the comp before bed. My window was open with the blinds half-way open. My cat Aanya jumped to the windowsill and kind of stood on her back legs for a second, while starring out a one particular spot outside. I got the feeling she was warding off some kind of evil, so i actually told my cat, " Thank you Aanya".

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
My cats often look past me as if they're looking at someone standing behind me. Weirds me out a bit sometimes...

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by 19872012

Hmm....you state that "cats" look like "us" and you are referring to cats = aliens, so I can only deduce one thing : you are an alien.

My cat, Sgt. Tibbles, often follows things with his eyes that I can't see. He'll stare and stare and follow the invisible whatevers and even chase them and bat at them. Maybe it's his invisible mother ship flying around.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Cats are magical creatures, that is so true.

I have had close communication with 2 special cats - Mimi, who, I am sad to say died because of an incompetent vet, and Kitty, who I am glad to say is still here.

And cats can move right back to where they were moved from - how do they know where to go? Sometimes a very long way.

And cats can comfort people. And see things.

But I don't know about the alien thing. I always felt they could see angels and/or spirits.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Im not sure if they can sense them, but last week made me think about that question a bit.

Over a period of 3 days my cat was acting really odd, slinking around, not coming out for food, lethargic etc etc. It got to the point a vet appointment was made but she picked up later.

Why do I think she may have just been spooked by something, maybe an alien ? On the 2nd night I went to bed about 0230 as usual, after listening to C2C in a dark house except for the light from the monitor, which I was not looking at. It has no images of aliens on it, nor had I been looking at any.

I closed my eyes & an image of an alien developed, just like Id been staring at something (I had been staring into a dark empty room where the cat had been slinking through). I opened my eyes immediately & it was not there when I shut them again.

Its as if Id been staring at a glowing alien & its image was burned into my eyes briefly. Coincidence, maybe, wierd, definately. Is there a link between the cats behavior & what I saw, no idea.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Humans are look more like apes than cats.

As for alien-detecting cats. Probably. That is if there is proof of aliens (not the illegal ones) here on earth in the first place.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Cats can teleport, so why can't they see aliens?

My cats teleport all the time. Wherever they are a second earlier, they're right by the kitchen cabinet whenever I rattle their feeding bowls. You can't tell me they do that without teleporting.

Actually, I think some cats are aliens, just like budgerigars.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   

I know some cats have a sixth sense about death. Meet Oscar. I certainly don't know about the rest but I know there is much more to these animals than meets the eye.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 31-8-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Its been thought that cats can sence evil, sickness, death, depression. and that a purr can even heal. I beleve a cat could sence ET, maybe even a ghost. Who knows. Im more of a dog person anyways

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Please can I have whatever it is you are on?

Seriously when did a cat ever look like us??

Do cats see aliens? Who knows, probably. My cat saw ghosts and let me know when they were there. She was a great watcher.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
my dog has also sixth sense or travel trough time

he knows that i'm hungry before me and waits for me in the kitchen when my stomach alerts me.

now serious - cats and dogs can sense a lot of things that we humans trough "urbanization" and "civilization" forgot and lost contact with nature.

i bet that early humans could sense things that now you can't even imagine.

and if even you could, relatively fast you would be in nice white shirt in nice little white hotel, with nice soft walls and bars on windows.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I don't know if cats are aliens, but I had heard that they can sense a supernatural presence, so I always tell my sister: "If I see Artemisa run for no apparent reason, I'll sure as hell start running too!"

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I don't think the original poster is saying that cats look like us, if I recall correctly there was some discussion on the "why do they look like us" thread that cat carry a disease that makes people like cats.
The closest thing I can find to match that theory is Toxoplasma gondii a parasite that cats carry, but as far as I know it doesn't make you like cats, it makes you depressed and anxious.

here is an article about it

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The only cat aliens I have ever seen were the Na'Vi from Avatar. I'm pretty sure they were cats.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I've always wondered about their eyes. Downright reptilian looking, and when they're mad, they know how to look pure evil. And some of them are so slinky, and snakelike.

I have a 19 year old small black cat that rules the 3 dogs and me. She isn't even aging, other than sleeping more often.

Now the weird thing from the other day. My dogs were all outside for their morning pee. I let 2 in, the other always wants to stay out longer. Short time later, I was giving the 2 dogs that I let in milkbones, and I heard a whine from the other room, which has been closed off. Guess who I found in that room. The dog I left outside.
This is still a total mystery.

Anyway, the cat spent the whole morning with her ears back, like something was not right. Only her and the dog know what happened.

I don't know about them looking like us, but they know about way more than people know. I think they can really can sense the unseeable.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by snowspirit]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Cats - I love them! I have been around them my entire life - have had 2 santuaries where I took them in and adopted them out to good homes. Like aliens I don't think so, lol. Each one is so distinct in personality and character - very mysitcal and they have a sense of knowing that I can't even describe. They know when another person or cat is sick and they have comforting healing powers. For those who love cats your blood pressure will decrease by holding and cuddling with your cat (this does not apply to those who have a phobia of cats, lol). I moved last year and am currently looking for a new kitty - so I will probably have my meows pretty soon.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/df781a952b0e.png[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join