It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Disclosure TV Spot?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I highly doubt we will ever have disclosure unless alien ships were to land in multiple public places. Even then I doubt the government would say they've known about it aliens.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1

Originally posted by torsion
The Shadow Government threatened to kill him if he went ahead with the disclosure.

Thankfully Steven Greer astrally projected into O'Bama's sleeping brain and managed to retrieve the top secret information. Immune to death himself, Greer will reveal all the secret UFO secrets he extracted from O'Bama's skull at his October conference.

If you cannot make the conference Greer will personally astral project into your brain and implant the secret information completely free of charge after you've paid $1000.

Should you wish he will also thought project, directly to you, his latest book - also completely free, for $40.

I transdimensionally thought projected him the cash over a week ago but all I've got up to now is a headache.

I'm wondering whether I've been duped!

That has my vote for the funniest statement made on ATS today - maybe even this week.

Back on topic - Obama isn't going to disclose anything. He's too busy trying to break Bush's vacation record to actually do anything.

I think this is the funniest post I've read on here to date.

I laughed my ass off for 5 minutes after reading it.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Doomsday --

Real Life has kept me too busy for the past couple of days to respond -- thanks for "having my back"

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join