It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alligators In NEW york ,Chicago, myth or reality you decide.lol

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
www.wesh.com...
www.huffingtonpost.com...
well we all heard the legions alligators in NEW YORK NEW YORK .
Of corse they get filed with big foot and nesse .
But surfing this morning right on the front page was a Gator in Chicago
so I though humm bet if they got one there they MUST have got one in new york city.
listen to the video as the animal rescue worker slips up and admits that there are Thousands of gators living in new york sewers .
and here the report tell how it was the flooding that drove this gator from his sewer home .
Yes this is light hearted post BUT what if some the gators that were relised in new york did make it to a sewer?
It is warm there are plently of rats to eat . so why not? thye would stay small i am sure but I am will to bet they could live for years in the sewers.
Ps but Never breed there as the eggs must be kept over 90%
www.herald-dispatch.com... heres another gator in Ohio lol
can you immange a gator in Tokyo millions of people running Godzilla godzilla . Which by the way is pronounced Gogeria .in chines lol

[edit on 25-8-2010 by xxcalbier]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I think it doesn't hurt to have them in the sewers for some pest control, except for maintenance crews perhaps.

The myth that they would crawl into your house through the toilet is the same as the myth that rats would do that.

I've never read about such a thing really happening.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Many creatures have been taken from their natural habitats and have adapted to climate changes. Sometimes creatures were deliberately brought in to eradicate other "pest" creatures not realizing they could become "pests" and upset the eco balance themselves. Transporting of beavers comes to mind.

Yes, there are alligators "out of their places". Crocodiles, too.

join