It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus or Yeshua... The Conspiracy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Yissachar1

I would imagine most people are aware of the fact that Jesus is not Hebrew or Aramaic.

Strangely enough I came across a website with a rant about how Yeshua was ''Babylonian Aramaic" who thought the language of Aramaic was "Satanic."

Yeshua is actually Hebrew, if I'm not mistaken, and in the Aramaic Babylonian language he is called Jeshu, as in the Babylonian Talmud.

The other Aramaic language MS. about Jesus is the Codex Nazareus of the Mandaeans of John the Baptist. It's called the Ginza Rba and he is Jesu Nebu the false Messiah.

Yeshua is Joshua in English, just like the Old Testament general, then you have Ben Sira or Sirac who was said to be about as wise as Solomon, was also named Jesus or Joshua/Yeshua.

Yeshua means salvation. Yesha is the word for salvation, I don't think the U sound changes the meaning to Yahweh saves but they say it does.
edit on 17-11-2016 by SethTsaddik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Yissachar1

Semiramis was Nimrod's wife, and Tammuz would be the Babylonian equivalent of Horus.

I don't know if she married Horus though, she was incestuous with Nimrod/Osiris though and they are ressurected through him in both instances I believe so she would be married in that case.

Where does Enoch ''name" Jesus? I don't recall.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yissachar1
reply to post by Baloney

Simply put, you are a victim of Semiramus... She was the original of every goddess... She built Babylon...Her hubby,Nimrod the great great grandson of cush who was saved bythe flood but was cursed through his sons...

Shem, the uncle,killed Nimrod for subverting Gods true word andallowing his wifw to cal herself the queen of heaven and her son to be called the promised one... He killed his own mom..

You would be surprised to know that the Hebrews had a Queen of Heaven that was openly worshipped in the Temple. Asherah was her name and El or God was her husband. The word Elohim so commonly used in the Tanakh as the name of God is plural and masculine feminine and Yahweh was the husband of Asherah who was the consort of Baal in Babylonian culture.

Calling people victims of Semiramis is fanatic lunacy.

Also in the book of Jasher it is Shem who orders the killing of Nimrod but was done by Esau.

In Egypt where he was known as Osiris it was Set or Seth (Typhon) who killed him, which would make Shem Set if Shem killed Nimrod and Set is the origin of Satan while Seth becomes a great patriarch.

edit on 17-11-2016 by SethTsaddik because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join