It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Henry Kissinger quote

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Found this from thinkexist.com and wondered what he exactly meant by this.

Henry Kissinger quote

“"Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will pledge with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government."

- Henry Kissinger in an address to the Bilderberger meeting at Evian, France, May 21, 1992.

(in an address to the Bilderberger organization meeting at Evian, France, on May 21, 1991. As transcribed from a tape recording made by one of the Swiss delegates. )”

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicodin

Oh yes Mr Kissinger, the chief pointe head of the NWO.

If there ever was a guy who plotted against the sheeple, it's him.

CFR, TC, Billderberger, and member of just about every secret society there is.

He definately needs a humility injection IMO

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
If I was Henry I would be more worried about those war crime charges against me then about the establishment of a one world government,He can't go to France or Asia becuase he would be arrested.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Obviously it means that the whole world will be placed under a single government.

in an address to the Bilderberger organization meeting at Evian, France, on May 21, 1991. As transcribed from a tape recording made by one of the Swiss delegates.

An undeniable source. And that's good enough for me, dammit!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
When he states "an outside threat from beyond whether real or promulgated" it almost sounds like he is suggesting a false flag alien attack! Am I just crazy or what? Does this lend credence to the theory that we will see a staged UFO invasion at the London 2012 Olympics?

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Being a former member of the US military this is my favorite
quote by Kissinger that is said to be true by the person that
heard it.

In Haig's presence, Kissinger is claimed to have referred pointedly to military men as "dumb, stupid animals to be used" as pawns for foreign policy.

I REALLY like it when they show their true selves.

Makes it alot easier to piece together the puzzle.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
There is someone else who said something similar in a speech at the United Nations. This was no other then Ronald Regan.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by 2Faced

Oh man, great post there I had forget all about him saying that.

I think Ron had been told about all the deep black projects and
thus why he gave that speech.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will pledge with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government."

An Event from the unknown, like alien Invasion, and man will be begging for help to our governments ?

whether real or promulgated

Blue beam Project ?

Just speculating these late hours

edit on 27-10-2010 by Vicodin because: Tired, and misspells =P

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
My research over the years has led me to believe that there really is some sort of false flag alien event on the way. If you've been paying attention lately you have seen all of the propaganda regarding this subject throughout the media, hollywood, and other places. It's been a slow psychological operation over time, slowly getting the public ready for something.

Off the top of my head another piece of evidence regarding this is what Carol Rosin, Werner Von Braun's assistant said at the Disclosure Project:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Has anyone been able to figure out if this Kissinger quote is for real? It's not often we get actual quotes out of the Bilderberg meetings, is it?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I remember my father telling me a story when he went to hear Kissinger speak, some douche head asked him, "Why does it take you so long to answer a question?" and his response is something I use to this day, "When you get old and grey like me I make the choice when I want to answer and how to do it." The man has balls in his older years and I respect that. Most politicians would just say a bunch of bullcrap this man just like, "Yeah cause your question sucks so eat it." love that about him. As for this quote I doubt it is authentic to be honest with you. Kissinger was a huge prominent supporter of the Column theory on passivization of the Soviet Union true, but I don't think he would advocate foreign troops on Us soil, at least not from what I have read of the man.
edit on 6/19/1111 by Golithion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TetsuoIronMan

do you not remember the 1993 WTC bombing ?? Do you not find that ..well, along his line of thinking, like he knew what was coming, and what was going to happen.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicodin

Kissinger is, if there is, the devil. Man a blindside on KTFO entertainment would be great to see - Kissinger coming out of the restaurant waitng for the limo and BAM!! Down he goes, and BAM!!! Thirty seven vicious kicks to the face and head - and NO ONE STOPS IT...welcome to lakewood...

CJ

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Golithion

KIssinger is a mass murderer. What did your dad say about that?

CJ

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Prove that, what proof do you have of Kissinger being a mass murderer? Don't throw thing's out you can't prove.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You are right on the source. What about the rest of history? Kissinger is a mass murderer, no?

CJ

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Golithion

Do you believe Hitler, Stalin or Mao were mass murderers? If so, there's your proof. You don't need to be the one actually pulling the trigger, just the one making the policy. You want proof? Read about American Imperialism since WWII...go to the 60's and your main man is becoming front and center...hmmm, do think all of the millions that have died since his "world vision" has been executed don't exist because he is an American?
Or is it just that all the wars and murder he condones and pushes are okeedokee cause he is an americano?
Look it up. This one is easy and I refuse to provide a link based upon the obvious nature of the subject.

CJ

new topics

top topics

join