It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ananukia & Ananukion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   
my friend just told me Freemason divide into 2 clique:Ananukia & Ananukion

Ananukia: making New World Order to help all the human upgrade to 4D

Ananukion: making New World Order to control the human whom are not freemasonry,just like a slave

anyone know more about this??

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Well, it's not true.

If anything, all Freemasons would be about "making a new world and helping humans upgrade." Making good men better, and thus improving the world is the whole purpose of Freemasonry.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Oh, but Alex..... his friend told him!!!!!

Actually, I've never heard of this one at all. I put both words into Google and came up with zilch.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
yes,i only heard from him about this.
he very familiar with Secret Societies,Alien,Conspiracies,Ancient & Lost Civilizations and Space...

he said Ananukion's power is greater than Ananukia now

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
this might be what your friend was talking about "ARCANNUM ARCANDRUM"................... " Freemasonry is a fraternity within a fraternity -- an outer organization concealing an inner brotherhood of the elect ... it is necessary to establish the existence of these two separate and yet interdependent orders, the one visible and the other invisible. The visible society is a splendid camaraderie of 'free and accepted' men enjoined to devote themselves to ethical, educational, fraternal, patriotic, and humanitarian concerns. The invisible society is a secret and most August [defined as 'of majestic dignity, grandeur'] fraternity whose members are dedicated to the service of a mysterious arcannum arcandrum [defined as 'a secret, a mystery']." [Hall, Lectures on Ancient Philosophy, p. 433]

"When a Mason learns the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his Craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply energy." [The Lost Keys To Freemasonry, Manly P. Hall, published by the Macoy Publishing and Masonic Supply Company, Inc., Richmond, Virginia, 1976, p. 48; Emphasis added]

We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."

[edit on 20-6-2004 by ThePunisher]

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Oh, alright, I'll be the one to say it for the foty-millionth time:

Manly P. Hall wrote both those quotes years before he became a Freemason. He did not know what he was talking about.

I don't have the energy to discuss this deeply boring repetition of old slanders at this time.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
them words you mention also look similar to Anunnaki or anunaki something to do with aliens etc.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Actually, they look more like derivatives of the word "arcane".

Alex, thanks for the clarification. I admit I was confused. I missed that argument forty-million times I guess.
Hey, old Manly and I have something in common. We both said some pretty foolish things before we knew better. I feel I am in good company.

And, even though it seems like 40 million times, you just never know who will see the truth and finally understand.
We need a plan to have answers like yours handy to repeat as the questions arise (over and over)

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I�m a fan of Bro. Hall�s, and have always enjoyed his books. But Alex is absolutely correct: the books quoted above were written in the mid 1920�s, when Hall was still a philosophy student at UCLA. He did not become a Mason until 1954, 30 years after he wrote �The Lost Keys of Freemasonry�.

In his introduction to the 1976 reprint, he admits that, when he wrote those books, his only actual exposure to Freemasonry came from books in the UCLA library, some of them being conspiracy theory books.

Fiat Lvx.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   
The words you've mentioned are used in regards to supposed groups of aliens. However you are spelling them incorrectly. The most widespread source i've come across in regards to this specific topic and use of terminology comes from Dr. Malichi Z. York an hist Nuwuabians. Take with with a grain of salt however.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 11:58 PM
link   
My understanding as well was that there was 33rd degree and below and then the elite. Also, what about the p-2 Masonic Lodge that was apparently involved in some scandalous stuff that only the higher ranking members were aware of.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   
The P-2 Masonic Lodge in Italy was removed from the rolls of the Grand Orient of Italy as soon as it was discovered what was going on. The Lodge was engaging in blackmail of its members. It was removed from the rolls because its actions were completely contrary to the Masonic Code.

join