It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Atlantic Magazine In The Pay Of Zionists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Liberals (the fascist kind) have no shame.

Infowars reports:

Newly declassified documents highlighting how the Israeli lobby routinely paid off journalists in the U.S. corporate media to write pro-Zionist propaganda in support of Israeli aggression against Palestine and Iran during the 60’s have taken on new significance after the Atlantic Monthly, which is named in the documents as being complicit in the bribing scandal, recently published a cover story hyping the necessity and inevitability of an Israeli attack on Iran.

“Declassified files from a Senate investigation into Israeli-funded covert public relations and lobbying activity in the United States were released by the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) on July 23rd, 2010. The subpoenaed documents reveal Israel’s clandestine programs for “cultivation of editors,” the “stimulation and placement of suitable articles in the major consumer magazines” as well as U.S. reporting about sensitive subjects such as the Dimona nuclear weapons facility,” reports the Institute for Research: Middle Eastern Policy.

The documents make specific reference to The Atlantic Monthly publication, and how “arrangements” are made with The Atlantic to publish articles sympathetic to Israel and hostile to Palestine and Iran.

I would say I’m shocked, but of course, I am not.

This is like finding out pro-wrestling matches are actually staged fights.

The Atlantic routinely agitates in favor of Israeli foreign policy and for expanded statism. I would argue that nearly ALL statist agitators are paid actors. Since people never argue for anything that is against their best interest, it only makes sense that people who want more government must be paid to argue that way.

Either through the welfare system, direct payments, or some other pay-off from a government agency.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Couldn't agree more my friend.

Here is a video about the declassification of the sealed senate investigation.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was however moved into an obscure category instead of a conspiracy category by a Mod who seems to agree with israeli politics.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by Jeanius]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I'm waiting to see when Charles Krauthammer's name pops up on that list... this guy writes some of the most bigoted and anti-Arab vitriol out there.

new topics

join