It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture taken from a plane 02-23-02

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Haha!!!!! as real as my av?

Thats the fakiest fake that could be faked

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by PennKen2009
Before reading the entire post, I thought you were talking about the little gremlin hanging from the wing there. Reminds me kind of, of "The Twilight Zone" monster on the airplane.

PennKenn2009.....

I agree!

I thought of that straight away!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Wow the wing is out of focus but the UFO isn't!

Amazing stuff right there, disclosure can't be far away now.

But seriously...

I thought ATS had gone past these ridiculous fakes.

We're better than this...

Sometimes its a good thing Chad

It will show some newbies what faked looks like

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Cheesy looking saucer and the reflection when enlarged, the upper right looks like an office setting with the way the window is divided and it almost looks like a fuzzy image of someone in the background.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
*sigh*

This why people mock me when I mention I visit this site.

Anyone who can't tell this is fake right away, please don't ever watch TV in case you tune into a movie like independence day or district 9 and don't realise its made up because if a hopelessly fake image like this makes you scratch your head then Hollywood cgi will certainly fool you.

I would be surprised if a random person off the street didn't spot this as a fake instantly, that fact that people on a forum devoted to UFO's can't is amazing.

Sometime I think these topics are posted by trolls because they find other members naivety amusing

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
My goodness!! what UFO? it's a magic tree air freshener to freshen up the wing of the craft when the engineers are working on the ground, or wait a minute, it looks like some sort of crab hanging on there not willing to pay his fair.

October

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by fatdeeman

I posted the picture to see if it was real or not. I'm no video and photo expert so I like to hear what others have to say about it. This isn't about trolling but separating real and fake. Chances are big that I will post other hoaxed images, so the other members can judge if they are the real thing or not.
That some people fall on their knees and beg for Jesus for every real looking picture or piece of footage is their own problem.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Definitely a photoshop job.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Sorry are you saying you hoaxed the picture that started the thread or you have other photos that you want to know if they are real or not? i don't really understand

Or is it that you genuinely wanted to know if the picture you found was anything worth investigating further by posting it here?

My bad if i have completely misjudged this!

October

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by October

I have many more clips and videos of which I don't know if they are real or not.
Many aren't worth it posting, this one was in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
OK i get ya now, thanks for clearing that up but you do know this place is flame city just now. The mods u2u'd us about the conduct. I'm just saying your likely to get a rough time just posting a photo up. People are unhappy and frustrated at the moment and want to see the real proof......now!! I want a real juicy 1000 + thread on something BIG! this place has been missing that for some time i believe. I hope i don't get into trouble for saying that but at least i'm speaking my mind.

October

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Take a look at the reflection in the window. I have circled in red, what appears to me, to be a chain hanging down, and there is even something just to the left of the chain( Perhaps the chain is attached to that), I cannot identify.

Now, since you are taking this picture, on the inside, looking out, the fact that you can see this reflection on the window, to me suggests that this chain and other object are inside as well, behind you....

So, are you sure this is taken in a plane? Because I have never seen any chains hanging down, inside any plane I have been on.

Then there is that little guy I have grown to call the gremlin, hanging down from whatever that metal is, it appears to be hanging from a hook. Like those hooks for planters that you can hang up out side.

Are you sure this is not a picture from your house or some one elses, looking out onto the front or back porch?

Now, I know you said you have no story behind this photo, but I want you to think hard, Surely you have some remembrance. I mean, if I took a photo of a UFO, from an airplane, I would remember it, and I think most people would.

So how come you can't recall the story? Oh wait, you are saying it is not your picture.... Yet you found it on your hard drive...

That makes me wonder, if it is not your picture, and you just found it on google, how do you know it was taken from a plane?

I am anxious to see what you have to say in response.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
[edit on 21/8/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Nope, I don't believe this image.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

At first I too didn't know what I was meant to look at in the photo and stared at that gremlin! Hahaha.

Anyway as for the UFO itself. My immediate reaction was fake. It still is.

As for where the picture was taken, maybe it was some form of aerostat? A blimp, airship or something? The whole wing strikes me as not being a wing at all but rather the underside of a balloon.

Only other suggestion would be that it got taken out of a window at an airport. Could explain the stuff in the reflection and the lack of any skyline. The camera could be interpreted as pointing up, therefore giving the impression of being in the air. The 'wing' would be the roof of the building, they often extend like that as a matter of aesthetic choice.

But, unless someone can offer something better to this, I am left unconvinced. I was more curious about the gremlin and that wing.

Edit: I'm just going to assume the 'gremlin' is a black air crab. Satisfies my need for awesomeness that the rest of the picture lacked.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Tarrok]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Well, shoot. I was looking forward to getting an answer to my questions from the OP... Looks like they pretty much disappeared though....

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
The picture of the saucer like craft reminds me of the CGI model I originally used as my avatar.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d905bd5dc0b6.jpg[/atsimg]

Not an exact match and I did my rather quickly and did not take my time back in 2008, but the maker of this one does not seem to have taken that much more time with theirs either.

Comparing this to mine, which I know is CGI, I definitely call the picture faked, not sure if you knew this when you posted, from your OT, I am guessing you found this picture and was curious about it, so I hope this helps.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I have found the picture at eMule as far as I can remember. The title of the picture was something like "amazing UFO picture taken from a plane 02-23-02".
I have many more pictures that I've found on the internet just like hundreds of short clips and around 500 documentaries, 150 of them are about UFOs, the rest about science, conspiracies, archeology and history.
I am no photo or video expert and I have my own opinion about the whole issue, but that doesn't take away that I'm sincere about this stuff.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienCarnage
The picture of the saucer like craft reminds me of the CGI model I originally used as my avatar.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d905bd5dc0b6.jpg[/atsimg]

Not an exact match and I did my rather quickly and did not take my time back in 2008, but the maker of this one does not seem to have taken that much more time with theirs either.

Comparing this to mine, which I know is CGI, I definitely call the picture faked, not sure if you knew this when you posted, from your OT, I am guessing you found this picture and was curious about it, so I hope this helps.

Well, it could be fake, but your philosophy doesn't make it fake.
It could also be real and German of origin.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Thats one fake looking picture. Whoever tried to hoax that did a horrible job.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join