It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recommending specific ATS members?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Hello. I'm a noob, although I've surfed this site on and off for several years now.

The vast amount of content and experience here is a bit intimidating. I thought a good way to approach the site might be to find a few of the more experienced posters and follow their stuff for a bit. With this in mind, I have been paying particular attention posts by the following, based on the fact that their material interests me:

SkepticOverlord
AshleyD
SLAYER69
Silent Thunder
MemoryShock
Protoplasmic Traveler
GAOTU789
Skyfloating

I'm sure there are many, many others and this is just the tip of the iceburg, but I happened across some of the above posters threads and posts and enjoyed them. I'd like to ask for recommendations of other posters for noobs to pay special attention to. Of course I realize this is subjective...

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I LOVE Skyfloatings threads

Memoryshock has been my ATS crush since day one, love his threads.

Slayer69 is another fav of mine

I follow both their threads, as well as RisingAgainst. I like his threads, give me lots to read

I also enjoy PPT's threads as well.

My all time favorite thread however is the Stargates are Real one

[edit on 8/18/2010 by mblahnikluver]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Tarnished Templar

Well welcome to the madhouse known as ATS. The members/Owner you have chosen seem to be a very well balanced line up.

Often we come into conflict with each other. This should not discourage you from probing and engaging all who post or respond. You will find an answer to your query it may not be the answer you wanted.

LOL While typing this I suddenly found out that it was dropped to BTS

:bnghd:

Have a great day

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Thanks for the compliment and welcome to ATS...

There certainly is a lot of material to wade through and many gems all over the place...one may even find schrodingers dog and Ian Mclean to be worthy of note as well as many more...

Also, don't forget the many members who aren't necessarily prolific thread starters but have great input...americandingbat and IllusionsareGrandeur are awesome contributers...

Have fun and as Slayer69 has stated, don't hesitate to jump into the mix...

mblahnikluver -

top topics

join