It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These weird dreams keep occurring to me!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Last night I had another one of my weird dreams. This time I was leaving a concert with my parents; which the exit was a huge roller coaster you can put vehicles on. It was really awesome! Somehow I manged to get a small yellowish dog to take care off. I was then in Reno, NV. Which I walked down the street playing with the dog. This lady was selling very small miniature Bibles and New testaments that can have your name engraved. For some reason I asked her something and she replied weird to me. With a huge grin. Then I want to the next stand; a lady had milk for sell in cartoons. Still playing with the dog. Two woman come over and pour milk on us! They laughed and smiled while I smiled and played with the dog. Out of now where I woke up in my room. What was different is that in my dream I still had the dog, the room looked more high class and I even had a fire place going on! Then out of no where again! I was hovering to San Fran. People were scattered at the coast line for some reason. I too was draw-in to see what was going on why people were so occupied by the coast line. No one in my dream responded. But I could see large activity with ships and people.

Can someone interpreted this dream for me. I want to know what is going on here.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Any real-life events that might link up? For instance a concert?

Any clue as to what you asked the woman and what she said?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Student X

I haven't seen a concert in about two years. I have had a similar dreams with many of the same people and stuff going on. The ladies are some type of friends I have who visit me a lot. A while back I had dreams of being in a book store and they will always know me more then anyone else. I have to admit the roller coaster was a huge adrenaline rush.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Now ..... to tell you the truth , i normally zone out pretty fast when somebody expounds upon their dream

......but

I actually enjoyed reading yours .

===============================

Perhaps i should get my girlfriend to write her dreams down, instead of cornering me by the fridge and regaling me with the wondrous wanderings of her subconscious...emmm !

===============================

As to what it means .......

I truly think that the best person to answer that question is yourself.

If i were to interpret your dream i would be drawing on my experiences to do so . The meanings i would ascribe to your dreams would be incompatible .
To me your dream is just a collection of images which formed in my mind as i read your OP, they are incomplete with the associated `feelings` , something which is distinctly yours . One can try and covey `the sense of the dream` ..... but alas- it is the most perishable of commodities.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I will take a stab at it. I sort of remember the last dream of yours I tried. I think I recognize some familiar elements.

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
Last night I had another one of my weird dreams. This time I was leaving a concert with my parents; which the exit was a huge roller coaster you can put vehicles on.

The concert is the material earthly realm. When you leave you can have an afterlife if you have a spiritual/soul body - that is to say a vehicle.

Somehow I manged to get a small yellowish dog to take care off. I was then in Reno, NV. Which I walked down the street playing with the dog.

I have had dogs in my dreams occasionally. I was told that 'Dog symbolically represents the body and life in the body, for the body is the instinctual life.'

This lady was selling very small miniature Bibles and New testaments that can have your name engraved. For some reason I asked her something and she replied weird to me. With a huge grin. Then I want to the next stand; a lady had milk for sell in cartoons. Still playing with the dog. Two woman come over and pour milk on us!

Sounds like your place in the afterlife is secured by the fates. Your name was engraved, yes? And you were sort of baptized by milk.

People were scattered at the coast line for some reason. I too was draw-in to see what was going on why people were so occupied by the coast line. No one in my dream responded. But I could see large activity with ships and people.

Looks like you are seeing a variation of the roller coaster and vehicles. All those people are waiting to go to the afterlife. I think you are seeing the end of the world in various symbolic forms.

My .02 cents.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by Student X]

top topics

join