It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the west should fear muslims

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10

Originally posted by Acharya

All western countries in Europe has the same problem, the muslims does not want to be integrated, it is not the governments fault. Here in Norway the governing political parties discuss how they can better integrate the muslim immigrants, but they never stop to ask themselves if the problem are not the muslims themselves. If not one western country has successfully integrated a large population of muslim immigrants into their society, then perhaps we should look at the muslims, my experience is that they dont want to be integrated. Muslims hate the western society becuase they consider it sinfull and dirty, its they that segregate themselves from the country they live in, not the countries that segregate them. This leads to alienation and a bad understanding of the countries language, which again leads to bad grades in school. Isolating themselves leads to a bad understanding of the culture, which leads to conflicts, which again leads to further alienation and discrimination in the job market etc.

Which begs the question 'Why'?
If our non Muslim way of life is so terrible, why not decamp to a nice Muslim country?

That is sometimes suggested to muslims here in Norway that openly complain about how horrible Norway is, they never do though, because inside they know that their original homeland is a hellhole. Like a muslim aquaintance of me said after spening two weeks in Pakistan for his sisters wedding; "everyone there is crazy".

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Acharya]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Luci I guess you are incapable at looking at the larger picture.

Even with these personal stories that are all over the forum, you must be doing this to suppress knowledge and cover up reality.

Obviously you don't want people to know the truth.

[edit on 023131p://bSunday2010 by Stormdancer777]

[edit on 023131p://bSunday2010 by Stormdancer777]

reply to post by Stormdancer777

No, see these "personal stories" don't tell the bigger picture but simply give a rather narrow opinion. The bigger picture and impacts are far larger.

What am I doing to suppress knowledge. Examples please.

What is the truth?

And why would I not want people to know it?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlguy
If you think the Muslim religion is violent, do yourself a favor and open a book. Check out the history of Catholicism and Christianity.

Exactly! You said it yourself, the history! It's funny, when people can't find another excuse to defend the violent Islam, they resort to bringing up what Christianity has done in the PAST. Get over it will ya? At least, come with something more interesting!

What Christianity has done in the past is just that, Christianities past. They've grown and matured into a peaceful religion. Unlike Islam, which was decapitating people a thousand years ago and continues to do so to this very day!

See what I'm saying?

Christianity 1200AD: Beheading heretics.
Islam 1200AD: Beheading infidels.
Christianity 2001AD: Irritating you on your day off asking if you've found Jesus.
Islam 2001AD: Beheading infidels.

Another fun thing to take note of is this:

Due to political correctness, one cannot speak out against the political side of Islam. This is super dangerous. Islam isn't just a religious practice, it's also a political movement which is spreading like wildfire within the western world.

It's perfectly OK to make fun of Jesus, try doing that to the so called Prophet Mohammad and you get killed, like the one guy in Denmark. (Sorry, can't recall his name, google it and I'm sure you'll find out.)

Political Correctness equals a dangerous Double Standard!

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Frontkjemper]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frontkjemper

Originally posted by atlguy
If you think the Muslim religion is violent, do yourself a favor and open a book. Check out the history of Catholicism and Christianity.

Christianity 1200AD: Beheading heretics.
Islam 1200AD: Beheading infidels.
Christianity 2001AD: Irritating you on your day off asking if you've found Jesus.
Islam 2001AD: Beheading infidels.

Thats the funniest reply Ive had so far. ROFL!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

Why don’t you directly answer me about your own lies?

The Quran itself and Muhammad has praised Christians and Muslims have lived with them throughout history. It also criticizes them. So what.
Muhammad never murdered anyone for their belief. To say such a thing is a lie.

Also, cetrtainly not all that history has been positive but to single out a group is bigotry of the worst and ignorant kind.

I challenge your heart and intelligence. It is wanting!

[edit on 15-8-2010 by inforeal]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
reply to post by Acharya

Why don’t you directly answer me about your own lies?

The Quran itself and Muhammad has praised Christians and Muslims have lived with them throughout history. It also criticizes them. So what.
Muhammad never murdered anyone for their belief. To say such a thing is a lie.

Also, cetrtainly not all that history has been positive but to single out a group is bigotry of the worst and ignorant kind.

I challenge your heart and intelligence. It is wanting!

[edit on 15-8-2010 by inforeal]

Mohammed was a warlord, all this is historic fact that everyone with just a basic knowledge of euroasian history knows. From the very beginning it has been a violent religion.

Muhammad had preached the religion of Islam in Mecca from 613 to 622. He had attracted a small community of followers, but also drew staunch opposition from the rest of the Quraysh, the clan that ruled Mecca and to which he belonged. The Muslims fled Mecca in 622 after years of persecution and established themselves at Medina (formerly known as Yathrib). After the Quraysh had seized the properties and families of Muslims in Mecca and lodged caravans, containing seized Muslim property to Damascus, Muslims intercepted these caravans and raided them. The Meccans sent out a small army to punish the Muslims and stop their raiding. At the Battle of Badr in 624, a small Muslim force defeated the much larger Meccan army.

Source: Battle of Uhud

After that the muslims concured more land until they had a empire that was larger than the Roman empire at its largest.

Uncropped image

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/89400b7e96940e88.jpg[/atsimg]

I can list famous battles where the muslims were the agressors until my fingers start to bleed. To make my point clear, Islam is not a peaceful religion, and never has been.

To quote Ayatollah Khomeini:

Those who know nothing of Islam pretend that Islam counsels against war. Those [who say this] are witless. Islam says: Kill all the unbelievers just as they would kill you all! Does this mean that Muslims should sit back until they are devoured by [the unbelievers]? Islam says: Kill them, put them to the sword and scatter [their armies]. Islam says: Whatever good there is exists thanks to the sword and in the shadow of the sword! People cannot be made obedient except with the sword! The sword is the key to Paradise, which can be opened only for the Holy Warriors! There are hundreds of other [Quranic] psalms and Hadiths [sayings of the Prophet] urging Muslims to value war and to fight. Does all this mean that Islam is a religion that prevents men from waging war? I spit upon those foolish souls who make such a claim.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Acharya]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Thank you for this Thread. Despite the various attempts at derailment, it is clear that there is growing international concern about the negative impact moslem immigrants have on host countries. These concerns are not exclusively fueled by media. Many non moslems living in the west are personally and professionally experiencing a changing society that detracts from the largely peaceful, law abiding, hard working environment we had prior to mass immigration.

Open discourse about these concerns is still ruthlessly suppressed as racist by governments who seem to have an unwritten international agreement to pursue a policy of islamic appeasement, even as they allocate troops to Iraq etc!

For info; the Home Office (UK) published 2009-2010 crimes states last month (available on HO website). I've skimmed through it and either primary data on crime and ideology is not recorded (LOL) or it is not published in the public domain.

Information about other personal characteristics, including ethnicity, is published but it would not be fair to draw assumptions that all elements of a political correct ethnic group (for data mining purposes), share the same cultural identity or ideology.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frontkjemper
Exactly! You said it yourself, the history! It's funny, when people can't find another excuse to defend the violent Islam, they resort to bringing up what Christianity has done in the PAST. Get over it will ya? At least, come with something more interesting!

Actually I pointed out the Christian push to slaughter homosexuals in Uganda TODAY.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by teapot
Thank you for this Thread. Despite the various attempts at derailment, it is clear that there is growing international concern about the negative impact moslem immigrants have on host countries. These concerns are not exclusively fueled by media. Many non moslems living in the west are personally and professionally experiencing a changing society that detracts from the largely peaceful, law abiding, hard working environment we had prior to mass immigration.

It is born from prejudice, fear, and ignorance.

Need proof? Look how you spell Muslim and ask yourself why?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

Guess you do not really have an actual logical answer about what to do with the Muslims in your country? Maybe I should ask it in a more simple manner? I want to hear you whole plan. It is quite clear that no one is thinking any of their hate-filled agendas all the way through so I want you to walk me through it. Please. 3rd gen, 4th gen, natives. What are you going to do with each and every Muslim in Norway?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

I just made a thread on Political Correctness.

Political Correctness and the let's all be friends conspiracy.

A snippet-

Then we have the Atheists and the Christians and the Muslims and the Flying Purple Spaghetti Monster religion telling me how to live my life and what to believe. Tell you what, how bout you freaks just let me make my mind up on what I want to believe. How bout that? So Piss off.

I might have to quote your comment when anyone tells me the Christian's did it in the past type thingy.

Or would that be politically incorrect?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I see the Ayatollah Khomeini quote. I quoted it earlier in the thread too.

Islam is violent. It is not what Ghandi would preach, he is peaceful. It tells you to kill people today, here and now. The bible tells stories of laws past, of what happened, historical accounts, old laws. It also says the old law is dead and that all you need to do is believe in Jesus, and not to harm others. There is no comparison. The muslims who are not killing people are just like the Christians who don't go to church, who lie, who steal, who cheat, who kill. They aren't truly followers of the religion.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
The people who run the show love to play toy soldiers.
blaming the toy soldiers is just silly
the people who run things know certain people will fall for it every time..thats why they invented certain forms of Chriistianity.

Do muslims control the immigrataion rules in any contries...?
Not even in the ones they have left, where the borders and politics were inflicted by TPTB's beaurocratic stooges Christian Europe, and the US.

Like the The Shaw of IRANbeing inflicted on the Iranians in place of their legitimatly elected democratic goverment...
right there the whole "I hate muslim" arguement is totally done in.
This blame the victim stuff is beyond childish.

Or the Government in Iraq..which was Al CIAdas and the Taliban's mortal enemy, and now is run by BP (or the Christian Qweens of England, and the Netherlands....)

This hate Muslim stuff is just silly.
like catholics hating protestants in Ireland
its all just an excuse to be hateful

edit because I am not meaning to dump on all christians
sorry if I gave that impression
[edit on 15-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

I do not believe the current post on the IQ's of the nations .
Please never confuse Intelligence with Education level

That reminds me of the us military reports done on black americans(noticed I didnt say african americans for a reason)
in the mid 1900's saying they had smaller brain capacity than whites
and were therefore not as smart as whites...all of the data provided was complete bulls**t and racist were conducting the test

Just because someone is not as educated as another does not mean he/she is smarter or dumber than someone that is educated

I really feel sorry for the current situations that are going on in your respective countries maybe the citizens will start patrolling their own neighborhoods and handle the problems for themselves privately if you know what I mean "vigilantism works" its that simple

With the new mosque going up in New York Im pretty sure thats about to start happenning here a little more

I wish you and your friends great luck in handling your problems some secret societies are born for a reason .

as far as the rest of your post I thought it was very informative I had no Idea it was that bad with the muslims in those countries as our media is currently under government control and has been for a while now

again I wish you luck!!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by atlguy

You really don't want to start on this track. I can tit-for-tat you with Bible verses that eclipse those from the Qur'an.

Please. Take your fairy tale books to the library to read during Children's Reading Hour. Your books and the fables they contain are the cause of war and violence in the world.

Grow up.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by againuntodust
I see the Ayatollah Khomeini quote. I quoted it earlier in the thread too.

Islam is violent. It is not what Ghandi would preach, he is peaceful. It tells you to kill people today, here and now. The bible tells stories of laws past, of what happened, historical accounts, old laws. It also says the old law is dead and that all you need to do is believe in Jesus, and not to harm others. There is no comparison. The muslims who are not killing people are just like the Christians who don't go to church, who lie, who steal, who cheat, who kill. They aren't truly followers of the religion.

I wanted to source you, but I did not take the time to find your reply, I'm sorry
I figured it was faster to get it from the Web.

People that claim Islam is peaceful are either fooling themselves, uneducated, or lying. They should read up on the History of Jihad for example:
History of Jihad

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
OW, MY RELIGION IS BETTER THAN YOURS

Always when I read this I cant stop laughing ... I mean, how can you be that stupid? Cant you realize that, no matter which religion you support, you are in the same boat ?

if you support a religion, it means you dont use your brain, so your IQ cant be that high

if you support a religion, you cant discuss anything without being restricted, because your religion says so ...

I dont want to discuss this, but the worse thing is when someone comes and says their religion is better .... thats non sense

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Adevoc Satanae

It is born from prejudice, fear, and ignorance.

Need proof? Look how you spell Muslim and ask yourself why?

Don't be absurd. Expand your horizons:

Mos·lem
   /ˈmɒzləm, ˈmɒs-/ Show Spelled[moz-luhm, mos-] Show IPA
–adjective, noun, plural -lems, -lem.
Muslim ( defs. 1, 2 ) .
Use moslem in a Sentence
See images of moslem
Search moslem on the Web
—Related forms
half-Moslem, adjective
non-Moslem, adjective, noun, plural -lems, -lem.
pre-Moslem, adjective, noun
pro-Moslem, adjective, noun
pseudo-Moslem, adjective, noun

dictionary.reference.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I think all of you religious nuts are crazy!!! Christians, Muslims, Satanists your all lead around and manipulated by people and stories. Sure I firmly believe that you have to admit in a higher power far superior to us human beings that created everything around us. But when that belief starts to trump common sense and basic morals then you have a problem. No one and I mean no one in this world or out of this world is gonna make me believe that one religion is superior to another and convince me that I should eliminate in anyway the other religions. I tell you what my religion has never killed or hurt anyone, you know why? Because it's a belief system that openly accepts everyone elses belief's and views and tolerates differences. It's called the religion of me and my beliefs, we don't have a church, mosque, or other place to gather and compare social status we kinda just practice it every second of every day. I've been practicing this religion for about 10yrs now and so far it's been great for me and my family. You people make no sense by threating other religions by saying my religion is peaceful you should be harmed for not believing it. Can you say a bunch of hypocrites?? And this is why we as a human race suck, we really do. People will never grow up and move beyond what is instilled in their minds by people wanting more and more control over them ignorance is alive and well and it is certainly thriving on a website that preaches the opposite...

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
OW, MY RELIGION IS BETTER THAN YOURS

Always when I read this I cant stop laughing ... I mean, how can you be that stupid? Cant you realize that, no matter which religion you support, you are in the same boat ?

if you support a religion, it means you dont use your brain, so your IQ cant be that high

if you support a religion, you cant discuss anything without being restricted, because your religion says so ...

I dont want to discuss this, but the worse thing is when someone comes and says their religion is better .... thats non sense

As I mentioned in earlier replies, this is not a thread about "Christianity vs. Islam", I have stated many times that I would write the same thread about Christians if they were the cause of so much crime and suffering in the west. When it comes to the IQ tests it shows a correlation between immigrants coming from the countries with low IQ and criminals coming from the same countries. Besides this there is a general correlation between IQ and crime that should be taken into consideration. Also, I point out that the lack of will of muslims to integrate themselves into the western society creates even greater divides.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join