It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happened To The "Chem Trails?"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Well it looks like this thread received some new life and supports a consensus of observation upon number of chem/con/cloud seeding/chaf trails seen compared to the last few years.

@ nlouise -

Too broke to kill us?

Now that's funny! Yes, with the consistency of weather down there, one should be able to fairly assess a comparative perspective. I have been watching the skies from my place for 7 years and the trails seemed to peak between 03 an 09. Not sure about the color variations.

@ Essan - So no difference in the total amount this year compared to previous years? Just curious...

@ whaaa -

why the difference?

That's what I am wondering too, and perhaps other's will weigh in and report their observations.
All I know is there is a stark difference this year compared to the previous few.

Thank you all for the input!

spec

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
They haven't been spraying much where I live lately, either.
It really irritates me when the same old group come to any chemtrail thread to "teach" us what contrails are! Each one of them, with very few exceptions, has two eyes and a limited field of vision, just like the rest of us.
But, they are going to tell us what WE are seeing.
How about this viewpoint. "If you pretend you can explain everything, I will know you are pretending." So put that in your pipe and smoke it weather experts and petty pilots.

<< 1   >>

join