It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happened To The "Chem Trails?"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Okay, chem trail, chaffe, exhaust, con trails, call them what you may but I first noticed the phenomenon 2 years ago, not from the internet, but from observation from my deck. I used to smoke cigs,(before Doc Holiday's thread) so I would frequent the deck numerous times throughout the day,and started seeing the lattice work that I had never seen before, to that degree.
I'm not here to argue chem trails, I personally think some of it was cloud seeding, I am just wondering why this Summer I haven't seen hardly any of the long, lingering streaks?

spec

[edit on 13-8-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
then you're not in the right spot, here in massachusetts it continues daily. Yesterday at around 8 while the sky was still bright, there was heavy spraying going on, long trails of black streaked from north to south, i called to guys on the tattoo shop porch to check it out. I always pay attention to the spraying, this is the first time I've seen it black. Everything was pretty overcast a while after that. Whatever their up to, its still going on, i can only hope that the black trails aren't the ones that turn everyone into zombies (More then they already are).

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDirtProphet

IIrc, the black ones make the air warmer, because they absorb light and heat, and the white ones reflect light and heat thus making it colder, apparently "they" use the different temperatures to move and direct weather fronts, warm air expands into cold.

Perhaps this system is used to augment HAARP effects or direct them towards the target area.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

your not the only one wondering???? wtf why no chem trails, here in Utah, by slc INT airport no sing of them for , i can not remember when, back in June? for it is odd for them not to be, now our temps have been mild, and the monsoon season is over, they just might be back. keep watching the sky's for one day we will see.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Well it is summer there, so typically the upper air levels are too dry for contrail formation, and/or persistence. Dont worry, when winter comes back to the Northern Hemisphere there will be plenty of threads claiming that "chemtrails" are back, when in reality the upper air levels have simply become more moist due to winter weather patterns.

By the way, you will not be abe to actually see cloud seeding occur, unless you are flying next to the aircraft releasing the silver iodide, or dry ice. Its actually only done inside clouds, that have the potential for rain to occur. It is literally impossible for it to occur in clear sky, as there are no water droplets, or ice crystals present for the chemical to adhere onto. It also happens thousands of feet below where contrails occur. Typically, rain cloud bases dont exceed a height of 16,000ft, where contrail formations occur from 25,000ft and above

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I noticed it stopped a couple weeks ago here in CA, at least where I am at. CA is still negotiating budget, so maybe the chemtrail sprayers aren't getting paid here? It's amazing because we have been blasted with a steady diet of it for the past few years that I am aware of.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Oh yes, the yearly event happens just like this.

Summer - Where are the chemtrails, did they stop spraying?
Fall and Winter - Wow, biggest spray day ever, those spray planes are out in force!!

Its like people that try to add 1 + 1 and come up with 35. I just do not understand what is so difficult about the atmosphere and meteorology, that it so befuddles conspiracy types.

Atmophere is warmer in summer, cooler in winter. It can not be that hard to apply that to clouds and condensation

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
They spray all four seasons here. Our weather pattern here is pretty consistant. In the desert its always the same......no rain, too much sun, low humidity.

This same time last year, and the year prior they were spraying us with grids all over the place. Some of the time the c-trail planes are metallic red. On two occasions I saw a second plane flying along side the c-trail plane, but only the one plane making the grids. Easy to see using binnocualrs. 1+1= 2 in these parts.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
To those saying summer is a time when less trails are seen, well I disagree. Like I said I was a daily observer(several times a day) and very distinctly recall multiple, lasting trails in June and July the last couple of years, here as well as throughout the states. But i have not seen one this summer.
I just Googles summer time chem trails and there are plenty of pics, so I don't know about the seasonal thing. Again I am not trying to stir the chem trail pot,(plenty of threads on that; start with Oz's signature) just wondering why there aren't as many streaks as compared to the last 2 years.

peace

[edit on 13-8-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by nlouise
They spray all four seasons here. Our weather pattern here is pretty consistant. In the desert its always the same......no rain, too much sun, low humidity.

This same time last year, and the year prior they were spraying us with grids all over the place. Some of the time the c-trail planes are metallic red. On two occasions I saw a second plane flying along side the c-trail plane, but only the one plane making the grids. Easy to see using binnocualrs. 1+1= 2 in these parts.

Being in the desert, really has little to do with upper air temps and humidity. Its still quite cold at 30-50k feet, and its more sun up there than on the ground.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by nlouise

The temperature and humidity on the ground does not reflect the temperature of the upper air. If you compared 2 upper level weather balloon flights, you would find that the upper air temps in Phoenix, would not vary very much from the upper air temps in Anchorage (at the same pressure levels that is)

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Has this summer been hotter than normal out your way?

If so, it will help explain why you're not seeing them as much this year.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot
Oh yes, the yearly event happens just like this.

Summer - Where are the chemtrails, did they stop spraying?
Fall and Winter - Wow, biggest spray day ever, those spray planes are out in force!!

Its like people that try to add 1 + 1 and come up with 35. I just do not understand what is so difficult about the atmosphere and meteorology, that it so befuddles conspiracy types.

Atmophere is warmer in summer, cooler in winter. It can not be that hard to apply that to clouds and condensation

-----
For these folks, the bigger & more illogical the explanation, the better. Why have an increase in airplane flights, when you can have CHEMTRAILS!
Talk about "sheeple", you can grab them by the truck----err, airplane load here.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Hey Chadwickus! I just checked this summer and the last 2 summer's avg temp and this summer has been exceptionally cool when compared to the last 2. We have only broken 90 on 4 days and the rest has been in 70/80's.
So I'm not sure what is going on, but for those who say the trails are not around during the summer, again I say untrue here in Oregon. The last 2 summers our skies were filled. I mean this year(summer) I have not seen a single one.

spec

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I still haven't seen any chemtrails in weeks. I don't understand why we aren't getting them at all, all of a sudden. Normally we are blasted with them year round. Must be a CA budget thing. Too broke to kill us?

Our weather is the same as it always is; hot and sun with no chance of rain.

edit on 14-9-2010 by nlouise because: fixed a word and added a sentence.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Been plenty of aircraft contrails covering the sky here in Britain this summer - as usual. Not surprising given how many aircraft fly over us every day. Stupid holidaymakers

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

I still haven't seen anything since I last posted. There were times I would see both, chemtrails and a contrail at the same time. One would disapear within minutes, the other would linger for hours and spread into an ugly grey mass. I undertand that these could have been different altitudes, but why would contrails linger so long, spread, and turn grey?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by nlouise

it must be that the world revolves around you... and that its all a trick to convince you they dont exist. There obviously isnt any other explination.

dun dun dun!!!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
reply to post by nlouise

it must be that the world revolves around you... and that its all a trick to convince you they dont exist. There obviously isnt any other explination.

dun dun dun!!!!!

I don't know how you got that out of what I said. Maybe you have some form of ESP that the rest of us would like to know about? I asked a question, and a very ligitimate one at that. Moisture doesn't turn grey, why do they turn grey?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Here in the sunny SW we still seem to have a few less chem/con than usual but for some reason they are colored.
From pink to green, some brown, and at night some glow with a yellow hue.

And not following the prevailing air traffic patterns at all. Squiggly lines, circles, grids, angles, random etc.

Some days very heavy and other day, nada....

On somedays the chem/con spread coagulate and form thick cloud banks and on other days they evaporate after a short while. If the upper atmosphere is fairly constant; why the difference?

edit on 14-9-2010 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join