It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caution: Sports Stadium Food May be Loaded with Salmonella and Rat Poop

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
fourwinds10.com...

Snip:
"In the past few years, Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis and Angel Stadium in Anaheim were cited with dozens of critical violations for rodent infestations. The violations ended up on local TV stations and in newspapers. Lucas Oil Stadium faced $3,500 in fines, and the violations in Anaheim angered officials with the city, which owns the stadium."

yuck...Glad I eat "before" I hit sporting events. The prices at these concession lines are just ridiculous and on top of that, questionable cooking and storage at best. Vomit, vomit, vomit, I will pass on the nachos...thanks.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by solarstorm]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Keep this mindset about all junk food and you might start to feel healthy to feel healthy again'
'

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
They most certainly would be charging extra $ if that were to be case, I'm sure.

There is no getting around this type of thing if you go anywhere to eat, you just never know.

Canned mushrooms contain fly larvae (MAGGOT EGGS), I don't care.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
It's a given that all prepared food has feces and bugs and disease in it.

The catch is that it's only in amounts approved by your government.

Every can has an "acceptable" about of maggots and every entree out has an "acceptable" amount of rat feces.

Does having two grams of feces in your food warrant outrage? Sure. Does just one gram? Perhaps. But does your government agree with you?

Here you go: FDA Acceptable Defect Levels Handbook

Nice. That isnt # in your cereal. It's just a defect.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by thisguyrighthere]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
that's why you totally have to get liquored up while there to kill all the bad stuff you'll eat. That's what I tell myself about my stadium binge-drinking to make myself feel better

top topics

join