It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Israel set to hit Iran's N-sites within a year'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
it is getting rather annoying kinda reminds me of george carlins seven dirty words will they attack, have they attack, will they attack again, will they get sick from attacking, i understand tensions are very high and it does feel like this is the prelude of the war there is a certain feel to it that i cant explain mybe im wrong and i do hope that i am

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Iran halted work toward a nuclear weapon under international scrutiny in 2003...
... an intelligence report says.

www.cnn.com...

Just because they are innocent, thats no excuse...
we HAVE TO INSTALL A CENTRAL BANK and enslave them just like we did the US.

Then we are going to nuke global warming, and then later...
the depression...Japan is lookin uppity, maybe well make the US do them again just for fun....

[edit on 11-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I was watching Wolf Blitzer on CNN today, and they had a whole segment on Israel.

Saying how they don't care what America does, they are going to strike Iran. From the sound of it, I think it'll be alot sooner than a year.

Let the powder keg erupt

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
This was more than likely info from Israel. So they will attack tonight

I doubt Israel will waste this perfect strategic opportunity to strike Iran before any nuke plant is fueled.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
well if they wait a year it will be to late as the bushwar plant will have the uranium or whatnot and then if they bomb it they will irradiate millions and that shouldnt even be an option im all for trying to stop them from getting nukes but not at that price if there gonna do anything they have to do it before september is over or its allready tolate

regime change sure,stopping them from getting nukes yeah but not at that price

i miss the good old days when leaders would actualy fight and lead there own armies on the battlefeild what we realy need is to do it old greek style one champion from each arm fights and that decides the fate of the whole conflict id like to nominate barack to duel with pistols against amja(cant spell his name so i wont even try) and have them do it at dawn in a neural country!

[edit on 11-8-2010 by KilrathiLG]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrath5639

I feel for the people in the ME. And for our troops there. I really do. But this is almost...preordained, you know?

reply to post by Sky watcher

Yeah...that's a huge concern. This story kind of goes with your name

Eyes on the Skies Over Bushehr Nuclear Reactor

[edit on 8/11/2010 by ~Lucidity]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join